over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost strength while on gear

Mr Chicago

Registered
This would be my third go around with gear within a 5 year period. I dont loose strength on everything but my deads, barbell rows, basically any rowing movement get affected big time. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I don't lose strength on anything. Are you having bad back pumps? Otherwise it makes no sense to lose strength in one muscle group while gaining with all others when adding drugs (assuming training stays the same).

Hmm... I lost a little on my deadlift when I did a pretty intense cut while on a lot of compounds, but nothing on any other exercise. Other than that I don't lose strength. What are you running? Are you bulking/cutting? Back sore maybe? Bad lift?

The back pumps are getting insane. This is the first time I have incountered back pumps. But my rack deads went from 405-495 for 8-10 reps to 315 for 10 then I'm done. Barbell Rows went from 315 for 10 to struggling with 275. I do find that when I stop use of hormones I get way stronger. Odd to me so I know its odd to ya'll.

The back pumps are getting insane. This is the first time I have incountered back pumps. But my rack deads went from 405-495 for 8-10 reps to 315 for 10 then I'm done. Barbell Rows went from 315 for 10 to struggling with 275. I do find that when I stop use of hormones I get way stronger. Odd to me so I know its odd to ya'll.

Its not that your losing strength your just too much of a pussy to work through that pain :p.... But seriously get some taurine it should help a little bit.

Yeah it's the pumps.. I get terrible back pumps from orals but I never have to drop weight, I bust thru it, I just lay down on a bench back flat or flat on my stomach between sets on back days and leg days to take the pressure off between sets. Makes it 100x better

I was eating 5000 cals on a test deca cycle and lost strength. The reason was because i had been on cycle for the last 4 months using different gear. Needed to take a break so i could gain again. You cant stay on cycle blasting all year round and gain. The body dont work like that. I was also over training.

Yeah, its hapened to me. Im cutting now and have lost strength on back movements (not deads). I'm just underfed and overtrained. So I'm cutting back the sets for back to let it catch up a bit.

This would be my third go around with gear within a 5 year period. I dont loose strength on everything but my deads, barbell rows, basically any rowing movement get affected big time. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I was alot stronger when I was natural...like 50% stonger on most all exercises. Injuries and old age are the main cause. Everytime I dehydrate for a bodybuilding show I end up getting injuries. My strength has dropped after all of my shows the past few years. But, I'm growing faster than I ever have even though I lift bitch weights. :eek:

My squat strength came fast and easy when clean. While other movements
went up on cycle the squat did not have such a dramatic change.
Back pumps on orals have been a problem from time to time.
T

Back pumps are a bitch. I find it hard to walk sometimes, much less lift heavy ass weight.

I'm really starting to think this shit is not for me! But I'm going out with a bang and see how this conclude

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131