over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lots of mass

One aspect seems to be over looked alot .That is if you add 90lb (for 8 reps)to your major lifts bench squat deadlift rows then weigh youself.the performance increase has to come first.I have been a bit sucked in by all the cycle talk.But then realised all the top guys are taking similar stuff its the hard training that makes the difference not which compound or supplement you use.when you add the 90lb add another 90 and so on.Really performance compounds should be focused on performance improvements.

street said:
One aspect seems to be over looked alot .That is if you add 90lb (for 8 reps)to your major lifts bench squat deadlift rows then weigh youself.the performance increase has to come first.I have been a bit sucked in by all the cycle talk.But then realised all the top guys are taking similar stuff its the hard training that makes the difference not which compound or supplement you use.when you add the 90lb add another 90 and so on.Really performance compounds should be focused on performance improvements.
but if you lack in nutrition , you won't be able to add the 90 lbs .

wake

Just my opinion but along with what everyone has said, which I agree with, I wanted to add one thing to the thread. Someone earlier said be patient. That is good advice if you ask me. One thing I've learned is muscle, REAL muscle, comes slow. If you can gain 10lbs of true blue authentic muscle per year, you're doing good. Sure, you could eat 8000 calories a day, take a ton of gear, and hit your your goal weight in a short time but what happens when you go off the gear and lower your caloric intake? You'll probably go back down to 185 and just have an extra 10 lbs of fat for all your effort and maybe a small pair of tits to go along with it.

Keep a clean diet with plenty of protein and water (macronutrients)
Train properly to induce hyperplasia and not just hypertrophy
Get plenty of rest
Watch your micronutrients (vits and minerals, etc.)

For a 6'2 guy, 3000 cals seems low. Every good training program doesn't start in the gym, it starts in the grocery store.

Everyone wants everything right now. Look at a 5lb steak. Ask yourself what you need to do for your body to create that much more muscle and how long it will take.

only 5 lbs in 4 weeks means ur diet is not enough

u should check it again and maybe lower the training if u're an extomorph .. don't know what yours look llike but a too high volume is often the problem of a beginner who doesn't gain weight too

ALRIGHT GUYS thanks for all the advice i thought i was eating enough obviously not.. ,my problem is i can eat all day long as many calories as possible and my body will not get over 180lbs i have been dieting pretty well i thought for the past 5 months and i cant seem to break the 180lb barrier... i think its just in my jeans. everyone in my family is small except for my father and he is 6'2 225 but im the second biggest in the family

Many years ago at a MegaPro store opening, IFBB Pro Troy Zuccolotto said something that changed my life. I was much like you, couldn't gain weight. He said, "Until you've gotten up twice in the middle of the night to eat, don't tell me you can't gain weight." After that, I took an egg protein and Carboplex drink to bed every night and drank it when I woke up to piss. Guess what? I started gaining weight.

Some will say you don't want to disrupt your sleep cycle and that is true. In retrospect, I wasn't eating enough throughout the day.

But the real lesson is a perspective change. I bet you don't eat as much as you think you do. Hang out with some powerlifters, especially 275'ers and SHW's, and see how MUCH they eat to maintain their weight. Often times, until you see someone else do it, you have no clue that it can be done.

Good luck,
SB

SWOLEN1 said:
ALRIGHT GUYS thanks for all the advice i thought i was eating enough obviously not.. ,my problem is i can eat all day long as many calories as possible and my body will not get over 180lbs
No, it's not that you can't gain weight, it's that you can't eat. You don't eat a lot, don't kid yourself. You think 3K calories is a lot or is "eating all day"?

3000 calories is alot???.....LOL.....I am eating 3500 calories and I am on a diet....

Macronutrients Shmacronutrients. overrated.

----------------------------------------
5'8
37% BF

damn bro, this is cycle FOUR?!?! and u r only 180lbs??? no pune intended at all but at 6'2 180lbs ur a fuckin bean pole brutha! and for this being ur FORTH cycle and still at that weight that is insane, like others said ur diet is whats kickin u in the ass, u cant rely on gear to jus magicly make u bigger, shit doesnt work that way bro, eat right train right and sleep right and get where u want and THEN use gear

jus wondering, how old were u when u started and what were ur stats? and did u run other cycles for 30 weeks?? what other cycle u do?

sorry this is jus hard to picture:confused:

again no pune intended bro jus wondering

i was 22 when i started my first cycle.. was 6'1 about 170ish i have gained lots of weight on all of my cycles at one point i got to 212 14%bf but then i got into cocaine really bad and went down to about 145lbs i have been clean a year and i cant gain weight ever since then.. i know the drugs totally killed all the progress i had ever made but im trying to get back up to size

SWOLEN1 said:
i was 22 when i started my first cycle.. was 6'1 about 170ish i have gained lots of weight on all of my cycles at one point i got to 212 14%bf but then i got into cocaine really bad and went down to about 145lbs i have been clean a year and i cant gain weight ever since then.. i know the drugs totally killed all the progress i had ever made but im trying to get back up to size
makes sense now

i still say gear is no the total answer, up ur cal and pro in ur diet bro and maybe change up training and make suree u get at least 8 hours a sleep a day, and see what that does for u

glad u been clean, keep it up bro bc that shit recks lives like no other, lost some friends to it all

good luck to ya bro

dude...

i am 6' at 185lbs, totally clean for about 2 years. i have done 3 cycles in the past, NONE over 800mg TOTAL... i would say, like everyone else says, MORE FOOD... and WHOLE FOOD.. dude, start blending everything up. seriously. blend up scrambled eggs, oats, PB, and a bunch of added maltodextrin. its cheap, and easy to digest, and good carbs. you will start to grow.. get up at like 3am and freakin suck down a shake. seriously. i have a helluva time gaining also, but i am clean, around 9%bf and still around 185ish. i am CONSIDERING starting a cycle, (have all my stuff) but i want to wait til i hit 190lbs CLEAN before i start the gear.. and it will be like a 500mg TOTAL aas cycle. 350mg test, 250mg anavar WEEKLY! so, consider this bro, stop being focused on long cycles, and start eating. like you never have been before.. in the morning, cook like 4 chicken breasts, and EAT THEM BEFORE 2pm....

you can grow dude. its possible. just stay focused, and keep a log of your food you eat.. that will help you bro...

read gavins threads about bulking.. part 1 & 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88