advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lots of work needs to be done here are my pics...

football101

Registered
I have pics here lots of work needs to be done any estimates on bodyfat? I need to lose weight as i have put to much weight on. Im currently sitting at 260-270. Im hoping im under 30 percent. I put to much weight on for football and would like to lose it. This is a great board with smart ppl from what I hear. Constructive critsicism would be great. I need lots of work i know and will try hard to lose the fat... any comments tips on fat lose methods and bodyfat estimates be great thanks guys.Again i know i need lots of work but i hope i have come to the right place to get advice and make improvments.

Last edited:
Lots of guys here for good advice on diet, Im not much of an authority on that but I would have to say that changing your diet is going to provide most of what youre looking for. Other than diet, start doing plenty of cardio if youre not already. I would do at least 30 mins a day.

Well I am guessing your body fat is somewhere in the high 20's. I can see that you hold a fair bit of muscle so I am guessing that you are training. That is the good news as the more muscle you have the better chance you will have in getting lean.

Obviously cardio will help you burn additional calories. Your number one goal should be focus on diet. I always try to get people to figure out what there base line calories are to maintain. From there you should aim to cut calories back a good 500 calories a day and measure results. If you find your baseline is say 2700 calories a day to maintain, try cutting to 2200 for a week and see what the effect is.

I wouldn't worry about drugs or anything fancy at this point. Get a well balanced diet with a reasonable ratio of macronutrients in you should do fine. Keep hitting the iron and dedicate at least 3 days a week of cardio on top and post some more pictures in a month. No crap food. If a caveman didn't eat it, neither should you.

definatly diet and training are gonna make the biggest difference

what does your current diet and training look like?
what supplements and or drugs are you taking now and have done in the past?
what are you willing to do , as far as suffering in the gym and kitchen??
do you have a goal?

This is certainly the right place to get started , tons of knowledge here and plenty guys wiling to help , definatly a good place to be if your looking to reach goals

Now , that said , I'd highly advise you hire a trainer. it isint cheap but it's an great investment , you will get several things from this investment
1) it's a money investment , that gives you reason to stick to it
2) you get the knowledge of a trained eye and years of nutritional experience to make adjustments
3) you will learn why and how differant food do differant things.

Woops im gotta reupload my pics... No drugs im still a natty as far as supps jus protein fairly lose diet jus eat a lot. I thought I could just eat whatever for football to put on the size but i gained a lot fat in doing so. I have a multi vitamin as well. I very motivated to make changes and have loits of work ahead appreciate the help and yes as far as motivation couldnt be higher.

here are my pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 422
Honestly not bad at all for a natural 260... cut up for 8-12 weeks and youll be looking pretty good bro

I do work hard and I appreciate it. My diet is the major reason im not lean. But that can change...As far as hiring somone i dont have the money right now but phil henron comes mind. Lots of work ahead in terms of diet and cardio but itll be worth it. How are no carb diets with ppl who have experience with them? Not sure if id lose muscle but was thinking about trying it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I do work hard and I appreciate it. My diet is the major reason im not lean. But that can change...As far as hiring somone i dont have the money right now but phil henron comes mind. Lots of work ahead in terms of diet and cardio but itll be worth it. How are no carb diets with ppl who have experience with them? Not sure if id lose muscle but was thinking about trying it. Any ideas?

Well according to Ben Pakalski you don't need carbs except post workout unless you are below 10% BF so I would say you aren't going to loose muscle if you are taking in a adequate amount of Good Fats and Protein. Do meat Greens and FATS and protein shakes with a little bit of carbs in your pwo meal and that is it. Throw in a morning cardio session on a empty stomach and sip your BCAA's during cardio and also during workout. That is a good start plain and simple.And if you loose a little muscle so be it remember Muscle memory it will grow back.

honestly, provided ur weight training and doing 30mins cardio after ur workout

all u have to do is clean ur diet up and ull loose alot of fat fast

eat 150 grams of carbs a day

300 grams protein daily

and 50-60 grams in fats daily

divide that into 5-6 meals

ull loose weight pretty fast

u dont need a fancy diet at this stage, ur body will drop fat easy

if you cant follow a simple diet plan then your never going to drop fat, and thats the truth

Last edited:
Yep couldnt agree more. I dont diet right now I just eat alot of food. Thought I could eat everything in site to get big...while it may help with football if I want to look more like a bodybuilder i have to start dieting.300 grams seems like a lot.I dunno what my lbm is around... If im in the upper 20's bodyfat wise Would 200 grams be enouf with 150 grams of carbs a day? I here you can only absorb so much in one sitting so i dont want to waste protein if im taking in to much. 35 grams a meal six times a day is what i would do thats including my carbs... Any comments? Thanks again guys

Last edited:
Yep couldnt agree more. I dont diet right now I just eat alot of food. Thought I could eat everything in site to get big...while it may help with football if I want to look more like a bodybuilder i have to start dieting.300 grams seems like a lot.I dunno what my lbm is around... If im in the upper 20's bodyfat wise Would 200 grams be enouf with 150 grams of carbs a day? I here you can only absorb so much in one sitting so i dont want to waste protein if im taking in to much. 35 grams a meal six times a day is what i would do thats including my carbs... Any comments? Thanks again guys

300g protein isn't a big deal brother. That's only 1200 calories worth. If you're used to eating alot already it shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure its fairly lean cuts. You do need fats, but cheeseburgers wont cut it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Im not saying what you guys are suggesting isnt right... If I can afford that great but im on a budget trying to work it out to the best of my ability. Ill eat clean try to get 300 grams a day with clean carbs.If money becomes more of an issue ill have to drop it a bit. I have a multi and omega supp on hand for good fats and proper vitamin and mineral support. Ill stick to something like this for the next little bit and see how I do. I normally weigh in around 265 so 220 right now is my goal. Hopefully in the next three months or so i can acheive this while maintaing and keeping as much strenght and muscle as possible naturally. Ill spread evreything evenly out over 6 meals and ill prob come close to 2000 cals a day. Seem ok?

Just clean up your diet bro as everyone has said. IMO Cutting up to anything near 10,12 14% BF you wont lose muscle at all, you should not be worrying about muscle loss at all at this point, people generally lose alot of muscle when they are trying to get real low bodyfat...even then it is hard to burn muscle...i would clean up your diet, if you have some spare cash invest in a trainer...but in all honesty its not really hard....'thatbloke' outlined how simple it is....you'll look at it and say huh really??? that easy??? believe me it is

Yea I shouldnt have any issues. Ill clean my diet up. Thanks guys. Good to know i wont lose any muscle

Just clean up your diet bro as everyone has said. IMO Cutting up to anything near 10,12 14% BF you wont lose muscle at all, you should not be worrying about muscle loss at all at this point, people generally lose alot of muscle when they are trying to get real low bodyfat...even then it is hard to burn muscle...i would clean up your diet, if you have some spare cash invest in a trainer...but in all honesty its not really hard....'thatbloke' outlined how simple it is....you'll look at it and say huh really??? that easy??? believe me it is
sounds like your already making excuses. you have to want it!

First thing you need to do is throw the scale away , it will start fucking with your head.

Second things is dont expect to not lose some muscle , especialy if your cutting your calories way back and not taking in enough protein , your body cant burn bodyfat fast enough so it will turn to muscle for added energy , after a while your weightloss will stall due to the low cals and forcing the body to feed off itself it will slow down the metabolism

2500-2700 clean cals a day should keep you in a safe zone with keeping metabolism up and providing enough energy to.

Us a simple , afternoon carb cut off approach

meals 1-4 , 50g pretein , 30-40g carbs , only trace fats (5-8g)

Meals 5-6 , 50g protein , trace carbs from dark green veggies , 15-20g fat from red meat or nut oils

Eating clean doesn't have to be real expensive , look at it like this

if you eat fast food 2x a day thats gonna cost you about $10-$12 min , chicken breast is $2 a pound , lets say your cheap and get a happy meal
for $10 you can get 4 pounds of chicken
that 64 oz , devided by 6 meals is bout 8oz per meal cooked , their about 6.5g protein per ounce of cooked chicken (conservitive) thats 52g protein per meals 6x a day , so their is NO need to cut your protein out cause its to expensive
Rice is retarded cheap 5 pounds will last weeks , theirs your carb source
Omega-3 eggs can be had reasonably cheap as well , 3 whole eggs in the last 2 meals a day will provide your fats , and a dozen eggs will last you 2 days ($2 a day)
Stop by costco , or Sams or whatever and stock up on frozen veggies , you can get bigger bags that will get you 3-4 meals worth for a couple dollars.

Sit back and look at what you waste money on , eating out , snacks , going over on your cell min , driving excessivly fast ofr making uneeded trips burning gas

another optin you may want to explore is intermitant fasting , several guys here do it and seem to have realy good results maintaing muscle and dropping fat

Im not saying what you guys are suggesting isnt right... If I can afford that great but im on a budget trying to work it out to the best of my ability. Ill eat clean try to get 300 grams a day with clean carbs.If money becomes more of an issue ill have to drop it a bit. I have a multi and omega supp on hand for good fats and proper vitamin and mineral support. Ill stick to something like this for the next little bit and see how I do. I normally weigh in around 265 so 220 right now is my goal. Hopefully in the next three months or so i can acheive this while maintaing and keeping as much strenght and muscle as possible naturally. Ill spread evreything evenly out over 6 meals and ill prob come close to 2000 cals a day. Seem ok?

Bro, get the F outta here with that "if I can afford it crap". You want to try bb'ing on a budget? You work, have a 1 yr old, stay at home wife/mom, car payment, mortgage plus all the other bills. THAT is doing it on a TIGHT budget. If you want it, you can do it. Why does everyone think that it costs an arm and a leg to eat healthy and do things right????? :banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear