over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

love handles and spot injections...

1bigmofo

Registered
no, im not fat. i had a hernia surgery bout a year ago and then had some medical and family issues. that being said, been in the game since i was 31...42 now... but have been training since i was 21. Anyways, love to hear ur opinion about GH and spot injections to love handles. gonna make a difference or should i just alternate SQ in abs. also thinking about clen on empty stomach and cardio 35 mins in eeeeaaarly AM. goal is to loose fat first then in 8 weeks begin a bulking. thanks fellas.

no, im not fat. i had a hernia surgery bout a year ago and then had some medical and family issues. that being said, been in the game since i was 31...42 now... but have been training since i was 21. Anyways, love to hear ur opinion about GH and spot injections to love handles. gonna make a difference or should i just alternate SQ in abs. also thinking about clen on empty stomach and cardio 35 mins in eeeeaaarly AM. goal is to loose fat first then in 8 weeks begin a bulking. thanks fellas.

Without really changing my diet much I have lost 2" inches in my waist over the past 14 weeks with 3 ius of GH only 4 days a week Sub Q in various locations arounds fat deposit areas. I am not a big fan of clen; I would recommend ephedrine/caffeine stack prior to cardio in the am (increases heart rate with little effort) and will definitely curb your morning appetite if taken on an empty stomach. If you use aspirin with the stack it should be coated to protect the stomach from ulceration (especially on an empty stomach/not critical after meal).

GH works ok, for me, but I can never tell what I've lost until a week after I stop, cause I bloat up like hell on anything over 3iu.

FWIW, the only SITE specific injections that I've seen research proving to work are Melanotan II, PT-141.

...And Glucagon, which Ive never used as I can't find it...And you have to be totally carb depleted for it to work. But it's said to be like magic, almost overnight fat removal.

I use Ephedrine 2 weeks, Clen 2 weeks (no more than 100mcg), T3. Melanotan or PT-141 the whole time. Still gotta diet/cardio.

As far as orals, Ephedrine/Caffeine is still the better than Clen or T3, IMO.

A clean diet with AM / PM cardio is your best bet. Why waste a ton of dough on GH (which has a good chance of being fake) unless you get it in a US pharmacy? If youre going to spend that kind of money you might as well just go get lipo. Diet and cardio, hard work and dedication, but free!

A clean diet with AM / PM cardio is your best bet. Why waste a ton of dough on GH (which has a good chance of being fake) unless you get it in a US pharmacy? If youre going to spend that kind of money you might as well just go get lipo. Diet and cardio, hard work and dedication, but free!
$$$ is not an issue for me, i am blessed and thank god every day for my good fortune. its not about just going and getting lippo...i friken LOVE hitting the iron. im looking to suppliment G on top of a good diet, cardio and training. Im not a newb, i just wanted to see if anyone beleives in spot injections...evrrything i am reading says spot injections dont yeild better results for localized fat loss.

Gh's fat loss effects are exerted mainly in the abdominal area on men. But without a proper diet don't expect very good results. Consider it a tool and it's up to you how to use that tool and make the best use of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131