over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love Handles

First of all I'm snipping and framing that Big A came on my thread- BTW for you guys who have never dealt with big A as a business-man he is uber-savvy and totally goes way above and beyond for everyone including vendors.

For this and "everything" I say thank you so much Big A for making PM the best bodybuilding forum on the internet (which is why I picked it!) and thank you for assembling awesome and smart and fair MODS and thank you for being so kind and fair with ME!

And due to the excellence of the forum, you have attracted some super brilliant guys

That was NOT a suck up guys, Big A has been amazing!!!! (He ALREADY gave me a nice deal for month 2 sponsorship so again,that was NOT a suck up LOL!)

ILY Big A!:love:

You're single, Kim? :love:

Sorry, couldn't help... :D:p

On a side note, though I don't contribute much to your threads, I gotta say I like your - definitely unusual :p - style, Dr Crawford... you're trying hard to learn as fast as you can the "codes" of this hardheaded/harsh BB community, do the best you can to stay nice and friendly in spite of the rough welcome you initially received... no one can deny you're a woman a character. I like it. :)

Last edited:
Yes-rice and potatoes will shoot up your blood sugar and insulin and impede workout results. You are better off with low glycemic carbs.Oats are not too bad, though.....but low carb fruits and veggies are lowest glycemic so theoretically would be the most useful. I always rec an intra-workout shot of bcaa's with l glutamine which I have on sale with a special code for you guys only-20% off,see the Dr Kim thread.

Examples: Sweet potato rather than white potato
Berries and apples rather than a banana

Excellent source of low glygemic carbs and super healthy fat-avocado

Interesting. An all fruit/veggie diet for carb sources seems like something no bodybuilder would ever do but I want to do it for the health benefits, while maintaining my physique.

Phidias-
Thank you for the kind words. I am married but thanks for caring. ;)

Nothuman-Yes I know,but this is my diet and I am not big but am ALL muscle. I know "the guys" can't imagine eating this way. What is amazingly satisfying and nutritious-avacados-try one daily-very healthy and good for you.

You're single, Kim? :love:

Sorry, couldn't help... :D:p

On a side note, though I don't contribute much to your threads, I gotta say I like your - definitely unusual :p - style, Dr Crawford... you're trying hard to learn as fast as you can the "codes" of this hardheaded/harsh BB community, do the best you can to stay nice and friendly in spite of the rough welcome you initially received... no one can deny you're a woman a character. I like it. :)

Phidias trying to be Romeo over here lol. I was just in your country last week btw (Paris & Bordeaux). Sadly I was in Paris during the Nice attack. I'm fluent in French so it felt good to be speaking that again.

Interesting. An all fruit/veggie diet for carb sources seems like something no bodybuilder would ever do but I want to do it for the health benefits, while maintaining my physique.

Hernon's diet is basically fruits and protein.

Prime or current? Even if current, last I saw he still looked really good.

LOL Nothuman about Phidias...

OMG you were over there,that must have been scary. Awful what is happenning in Europe. Glad you were OK.

Will make an interesting long story short about Europeans: 3 weeks ago my husband and I saw a sailboat anchored just past our dock which we have hidden with mangroves for privacy. That was a Saturday. The next day we decided to paddleboard out and our instincts were right-two newly retired German docs-a husband and wife-stranded due to volvo old motor conking out.

It took all 3 weeks to get the motor fixed right but each day we paddled out for sailboat breakfast meusili (sp?) and then daily they dingy'ed over (we left the back sliders open) to swim, shop,do laundry, get water, tankup from our coffee barista machine, whatever and then each evening we had dinner/swimming/hottub together-for three weeks! I have never had more intelligent, informed converstion in my life.

These Europeans know so much more than we do about world history, everything that is going on everywhere, especially the EU....it's just amazing. My husband is French so of course is fluent. I'm 2/3 fluent but these two spoke 3-4 languages each!

Moral-make friends with Europeans-they are quite interesting-much moreso than the average American for sure. Awful what is happenning with ISIS over there, just awful.

Sorry I got so blabby there!

Last edited:

Nothuman,

I had thought about that too in the past. Problem I see is that I think I would flatten out too much. From a health perspective I think it would be great.

How much fruit do you plan to eat per day?

OMG you were over there,that must have been scary. Awful what is happenning in Europe. Glad you were OK.

Will make an interesting long story short about Europeans: 3 weeks ago my husband and I saw a sailboat anchored just past our dock which we have hidden with mangroves for privacy. That was a Saturday. The next day we decided to paddleboard out and our instincts were right-two newly retired German docs-a husband and wife-stranded due to volvo old motor conking out.

It took all 3 weeks to get the motor fixed right but each day we paddled out for sailboat breakfast meusili (sp?) and then daily they dingy'ed over (we left the back sliders open) to swim, shop,do laundry, get water, tankup from our coffee barista machine, whatever and then each evening we had dinner/swimming/hottub together-for three weeks! I have never had more intelligent, informed converstion in my life.

These Europeans know so much more than we do about world history, everything that is going on everywhere, especially the EU....it's just amazing. My husband is French so of course is fluent. I'm 2/3 fluent but these two spoke 3-4 languages each!

Moral-make friends with Europeans-they are quite interesting-much moreso than the average American for sure. Awful what is happenning with ISIS over there, just awful.

Wow! That's a good story! Makes me want to buy a volvo powered boat and and troll around. LMAO
I took 2 years of French in high school, does that count?:D

I'm half French myself (French father) and learned it as a kid growing up from him. People are so surprised when they hear me speak it perfectly. I was just in five countries in Europe this past month and it's great to see all the similarities and differences between cultures.

Nothuman,

I had thought about that too in the past. Problem I see is that I think I would flatten out too much. From a health perspective I think it would be great.

Like a banana pre workout, Intra md during workouts, organic berries in a smoothie twice a day, an apple, and half a bag or organic cherries in a smoothie once a day. Then my usual proteins and fat sources. I just need to get back in shape after the past month traveling. I'm getting winded way too easily and I'm embarrassed about it.

LOL yes Doug that counts.....it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Nothuman that's cool...so you have "that European thing" going on I'm sure. I'll bet your French is superb. I struggle when I'm with my husband's HUGE family, all speak French very very fast all at once. Must be nice to be so fluent.

low carb fruits and veggies are lowest glycemic so theoretically would be the most useful.

I fully agree with that statement. :)

And wrongly so. ;)

While I was working under Phil's guidance many years ago, I followed his fruit diet for a whole prep till the day of the show... those three months were perhaps the moment in my life I've felt the most energetic/healthy ever! :headbang: So much that these days I still incorporate small phases from time to time in order to give my body a break from boring rice, oats, pastas or beans... and above all detox my system.

Diet is pretty simple, mainly around (for ME) apples, oranges, berries, ananas for carbs, avocados, EVOO, egg yolks for fats, and chicken, tuna, whey iso for protein.

As Phil once told me: "all this talk about fructose is pure non-sense once you step into the squat rack"... probably one of the best advice I ever got BB related. :)

Problem I see is that I think I would flatten out too much.

As I said in the post above: NOPE! Don't be afraid guys: apples will fill you out as efficiently as rice, I can vouch for this... and yes, just like you and Nothuman, Warlock, I was reluctant too before trying it. ;)

I fully agree with that statement. :)

And wrongly so. ;)

While I was working under Phil's guidance many years ago, I followed his fruit diet for a whole prep till the day of the show... those three months were perhaps the moment in my life I've felt the most energetic/healthy ever! :headbang: So much that these days I still incorporate small phases from time to time in order to give my body a break from boring rice, oats, pastas or beans... and above all detox my system.

Diet is pretty simple, mainly around (for ME) apples, oranges, berries, ananas for carbs, avocados, EVOO, egg yolks for fats, and chicken, tuna, whey iso for protein.

As Phil once told me: "all this talk about fructose is pure non-sense once you step into the squat rack"... probably one of the best advice I ever got BB related. :)

As I said in the post above: NOPE! Don't be afraid guys: apples will fill you out as efficiently as rice, I can vouch for this... and yes, just like you and Nothuman, Warlock, I was reluctant too before trying it. ;)

This kind of experience is priceless, thanks for sharing!

Worst diet I ever tried. I got flat and weak.

Did you give it enough time, and above all were you eating enough? Getting 300g carbs from fruits requires A LOT of fruits... ;)

Phidias trying to be Romeo over here lol. I was just in your country last week btw (Paris & Bordeaux). Sadly I was in Paris during the Nice attack. I'm fluent in French so it felt good to be speaking that again.

Not so many Giuletta's on PM... don't blame me for being "a bit too nice" where a new one signs up... :p :eek:;)

Why didn't you send me a pm while you were here?!?! :mad: Would have loved to hang out with you, even for a few hours only!!!

Moral-make friends with Europeans-they are quite interesting-much moreso than the average American for sure

Well... let me kindly disagree with you, Dr Kim... it's all a matter of EDUCATION. Your average French, German or British citizen is no more civilized or interesting than the typical American dude... about the same amount of rednecks on both sides of the Atlantic, believe me. :cool:

You work in the medical field... your IQ/level of education/culture is necessarily much higher than the vast majority of the population, and as such you go around with people with the same profile... didn't you say that those two retired Germans were docs too? Odds are (of course there are always exceptions) the same couple working behind a machine tool in a Volkswagen factory in Dusseldorf couldn't have held the same kind of conversation... ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131