over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love The Gains What you Guys think?

You look good!

You realizes she posts these threads and doesn't reply back... She just gets her praises and never says anything...

Maybe she can transform her attitude

Looking that good she can do what she likes lol

Theres always gonna be one shit talker!

I LOVE, I mean absolutely LOVE when people call others "haters" or "sh*t talkers" when they're called out. You post threads of yourself half naked, for what? You give no diet or training layout of your transformation, just pics of yourself. Then, if someone says something you don't like (not kissing your butt), then and only then do you respond to your thread to call them names.
You will get much more positive feedback if you shared your training and diet you used for your transformation

I LOVE, I mean absolutely LOVE when people call others "haters" or "sh*t talkers" when they're called out. You post threads of yourself half naked, for what? You give no diet or training layout of your transformation, just pics of yourself. Then, if someone says something you don't like (not kissing your butt), then and only then do you respond to your thread to call them names.
You will get much more positive feedback if you shared your training and diet you used for your transformation

Good point richie

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Theres always gonna be one shit talker!

Its not shit talking if its true. I can appreciate a good looking girl who's busted her ass to change her physique but this is a board based on sharing your training and diet advice.....as well as pics.

If you want to quiet the "shit talkers" down, take a few minutes and type up your diet and training. You will get a lot more support and respect.;)

I LOVE, I mean absolutely LOVE when people call others "haters" or "sh*t talkers" when they're called out. You post threads of yourself half naked, for what? You give no diet or training layout of your transformation, just pics of yourself. Then, if someone says something you don't like (not kissing your butt, then and only then do you respond to your thread to call them names.

ill kiss that butt, maybe a lick or 2 asswel, damn that is a fine ass, man, implants came out nice tool... yep im a filthy perv, but she posted the pics in the first place... post a few more pictures of yourself please, on this forum consisting entirely of roided up blokes and a few horny teenagers;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5LDb-OedHs]Eminem - Same Song And Dance (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I enjoyed her transformation post. Great display of self discipline on her part. Congratulations ...

To the guys:

I'll never find a female with breast augmentation attractive, regardless how pretty or hot they may appear. It comes off as an element of low self esteem to me, to which I find unattractive. Perhaps in the future, there will be a way to develop breast tissue through hormonal means (I would imagine estrogen injections would work, as it does for transsexual men). That's just my opinion. I'm sure the majority here love her looks.

She is easy on the eyes, no doubt.
Until then, it's just nice to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I enjoyed her transformation post. Great display of self discipline on her part. Congratulations ...

To the guys:

I'll never find a female with breast augmentation attractive, regardless how pretty or hot they may appear. It comes off as an element of low self esteem to me, to which I find unattractive. Perhaps in the future, there will be a way to develop breast tissue through hormonal means (I would imagine estrogen injections would work, as it does for transsexual men). That's just my opinion. I'm sure the majority here love her looks.

She is easy on the eyes, no doubt.
Until then, it's just nice to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think that breast surgery is a sign of low self-esteem -but if done through hormonal manipulation its all good??? Honestly - I find your opinion a sign of low self-esteem.. Maybe some tig-ole-bitty girl wouldn't give you the time of day???
Not meaning to bust your balls man - I just don't understand the thinking...

I know right! We use gear to get stronger , look and feel better. Also, a sense of well being and quality of life is better. I would imagine women get their breast done for the same reason.

Solid first post.

As an FYI, chicks find grammar and punctuation sexy.

i know your only joking, but i once dated an english teacher and my grammer was really bad (as most people probably know from my posts) and she hated it, but them i started to improve it and i got a LOT more sex and oral sex from her from that point on! (she especially loved it when i talked dirty to her with correct grammar)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member