over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love these headphones...

I believe you can answer calls on the Jam walmart ones I posted too. Personally I'm so so happy now. I love them!

Dr. Dre has some new in ears Beats getting excellent reviews;

**broken link removed**

I hate that I have these but honestly I love them.

I bought foam noise canceling tips for them too, like another 20 bucks for 3 pairs.

I had a cheap pair years ago that were really great quality but I ripped the cord off in the gym.

I went through every single pair of ear buds like this in every local store I could, I bought and returned them all, even this one at first as I didn't want to spend the money, but they really did sound that much better. I fear the day they die...

disturbed rattles my brain in these.:headbang:

How are they in the gym? I have a $50 pair of ear buds that sound really good and don't distort when I blast them with death metal. The wires do get in the way sometimes.

Damn straight! Death metal is the only way to go in the gym. Lamb of God has been on constant rotation as of late. If you like metal, the Skullcandy Titan buds are the way to go. Picked up my second pair at Best Buy, only $39.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if Dre beats are more for the name then the sound quality. That's a good deal on those head phones.

Makes me wonder if Dre beats are more for the name then the sound quality. That's a good deal on those head phones.
Just the name bro, quality wasn't all there especially on the solo hd2. The damn symbol fell off the cord within a week! Seriously for $200 I expected alot better.

Sound was the same as the $49 JAM wireless headphones and the beats were with a wire......

Just the name bro, quality wasn't all there especially on the solo hd2. The damn symbol fell off the cord within a week! Seriously for $200 I expected alot better.

Sound was the same as the $49 JAM wireless headphones and the beats were with a wire......

Agreed. For $49 AND wireless I'm so happy with the sound quality!

The Bluetooth would definitely be very nice to have. I'm not sure how I feel about the look if those. I see the young jock boys in the gym wearing the Dre headphones but it's not really my look. I guess maybe I'm to vain but I might still have to grab a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beats stuff is a joke. It is more of a fashion accessory..lol

I personally prefer a good set of in ear's with double flanged, or comply foam tips for the gym.

I just wanted to share these with you guys. If you're anything like me you want bluetooth wireless headphones but I just can't justify $300 for Beats or anything like that for headphones. Customer came in the other day and had these on. I tried them on and while they aren't name brand Beats... very comfortable, nice, bluetooth, wireless and the volume can go very high and amazing quality of volume... for $49 at walmart.

Bro thanks for posting these bought me a pair and they are freakin awesome for 50 bucks

Bro thanks for posting these bought me a pair and they are freakin awesome for 50 bucks

Yep I got a white pair.. sound great.. just takes some getting used to when you have been using buds for 20 years

See, I never liked buds. I actually had 2 separate pairs shock me from the constant sweat in my ear and shorted out zapping me. And you're welcome!

It doesn't at all. Had my over the ear studios for two years and soaked in sweat everyday. if you have a buddy who has a pair see if you can borrow them and find out what all the hypes about. Just puts you in a zone earbuds could never do for me. Completely tunes everything out except the music and the rage in your mind before the next set
I have a pair of sennheiser Adidas buds (Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX 685 Adidas Sports In-Ear Headphones: Electronics ) that work great and do not distort my music (not death metal, but Pantera, Five finger death punch, avatar, Rob Zombie, Korn). I don't know if I could use an over the ear headphone in the gym... It just seems like the sweat would ruin them...

These are widely considered to be the best quality headphones for the price.

Full-Size Around-Ear headphones - HA-RX700

They have 50mm drivers and great sound, they have to be broken in though, and not wireless...

The plus side is, sound is every bit as good as the best $300 headphones, and they go for around $40.

You gotta remember here guys, most of these headphones, including the over priced Beats headphones are all rolling out of the same few factories over in China. How different can they all be from one another?

Well beats cost $15 I believe to make but their marketing team were (and are) geniuses. But headphones make HUGE differences. Close vs. open. Bass heavy, flat, and so on. A good close headphone that is noise ISOLATING (not cancelling) will block all the outside noise out, people can't hear your headphones either, you don't have to turn them up as high like most cheaper headphones, and they are so comfortable that you'll forget that you are wearing them. Also your music and movies will sound so amazing that you'll either tear up or rock a boner every time you listen to them until it becomes "normal" to you because you have forgotten what other headphones sound like.

I bought the Shure SE530 like 6 or 7, years ago, the replaced them for me every time there was an issues and in fact last time they just send me the new model which is the SE535. If you make an investment on a good pair of headphones you'll enjoy your music and movies on the go and they'll last for years to come. That goes for home audio also.

Beats are expensive because of their name but don't make a mistake of thinking expensive headphones are just a joke or a scam. If you actually go and listen to some good brands your jaw will most likely drop the first time you'll hear them.

The difference between a expensive pair of headphones and "average" price headphones is like the difference between a Honda Civic and an Audi A8. Except they will hold their market value much better.

Beats are expensive because of their name but don't make a mistake of thinking expensive headphones are just a joke or a scam. If you actually go and listen to some good brands your jaw will most likely drop the first time you'll hear them.

The difference between a expensive pair of headphones and "average" price headphones is like the difference between a Honda Civic and an Audi A8. Except they will hold their market value much better.

LOL is the secondhand headphone market popping these days?

LOL is the secondhand headphone market popping these days?

Go on head-fi and look for yourself. Pretty strong used headphone market. One thing you'll rarely see for sale on there is beats stuff though. Lol because people who actually know about headphones, and sound quality know they're mediocre. Everyone who exclaims "omg these are the best I've ever owned" has never owned anything decent.

These are widely considered to be the best quality headphones for the price.

and not wireless...

IMO gotta be wireless to even be in the running for me. Once I went wireless with these Jams, ill never go back to wires or anything over priced.

Ive been considering getting something like those, my ear buds constantly fall out, not everyones ear hole is made to keep those things in snug.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131