advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love to Bodybuild's Monster transformation contest log.

Looking good, J. Loving the consistancy and hard work in this log.

Thank you.

Tonight at gym I took shirt off im good lighting and I look good. The plan fo this next week is

-Doing hit cardio after weight training 10 mins or 15-20 minutes, depending on my bpm

Keep to try and keep going heavy as I can safely. I foam rolled some soreness along triceps tendon today, and that was from two days ago 100lbs db's.

Today was Back

took a 150 mgs eq, 50 mgs mast shot upon awaking. I didnt feel it kicking in until evening. I got work at 8 45 , which is early for me, and I was training and its like it picked me up...

Back width exercises. then cardio 10 mins 145 bpm ? some of the machines read wrong at my gym.

*left shoulder didnt let me fully stretch out...Im trying physical therapy, foam rolling on it currently.

Cable pullovers (using rope) --going heavy
assisted under grip pull ups 3 sets

work

after work did back thickness
barbell row using tricep bar -heavy
hammer strength row machine, one arm at a time -2 plates- 10, 4 plates-7
cable row..one arm at first, then both arms
20 minutes steady state cardio 105-120 bpm

ate ..

after this went back and did crossfit/functional fitness type stuff...fitness boxing, jump rope, posing, etc

I usually take a day off every two days; however the only day im off work is thursday so ill train tomorrow and tuesday take wednesday off and go to another gym that has some equipment like decline press machine and other equipment, this ab machine that makes my abs really sore... its all about having fun. =-)

Last edited:
monday

cardio 10 mins upon awaking all out 180-200 bpm intervals

work,

after work calves and shoulders

after a meal or so..

cardio, functional fitness, physical therapy- 1 hour

-------------------------------------------------------------

tuesday

intense intervual cardio, getting heart rate up to 200 12 min intervals

work

after work hams and quads-heavy and intense

as you can see ive been hitting it a few days in a row non-stop

my body became so tired last night, it told me it needed a break.

Did a 200 mgs Monster deca im and 100 dtc Im. This is the last of DTC which is timely because my Classic Physique competition is june 8th...

Other than work today, which im on my feet and carrying stuff, walking some, I did no cardio.

Today was a great opportunity to eat less as well which i took full advantage of. Calories were very low, and it feels refreshing rest up.

Tomorrow is my only day off from work this week and I plan to hit up a gym 40 mins away due to the equipment and a new setting. Machines that hit certain body parts my current gym doesn't have. I plan to do chest and back, and a great machine that makes my abs really sore .

as you can see ive been hitting it a few days in a row non-stop

my body became so tired last night, it told me it needed a break.

Did a 200 mgs Monster deca im and 100 dtc Im. This is the last of DTC which is timely because my Classic Physique competition is june 8th...

Other than work today, which im on my feet and carrying stuff, walking some, I did no cardio.

Today was a great opportunity to eat less as well which i took full advantage of. Calories were very low, and it feels refreshing rest up.

Tomorrow is my only day off from work this week and I plan to hit up a gym 40 mins away due to the equipment and a new setting. Machines that hit certain body parts my current gym doesn't have. I plan to do chest and back, and a great machine that makes my abs really sore .

Man there’s a gym that has this ancient icarrin hack squat, very steep. No
Other leg machine I have ever been on hits my VMO like that satanic thing

as low low calorie numbers I did two days ago were talking like 200 grams protein, 100 carbs and 60 grams fat..something like this. Ive had difficultly getting to sleep and waking up, as expected with these low calories

--------------------------------------------

Cardio 20 mins first thing

after two meals-at a gym 40 mins away

after warmups, stretches, rotator work

chest
decline hammer strength machine 1 plate-15, 2 plates-10, 3 plates-10 4 plates-10
flat chest press machine few sets heavy and rest pause set
hammer strength flat 2 plates-10
pec dec three sets

back
low row hammer strength 1,2,3,and 4 plates-12 x's or so really got a great contraction and held it
back machine hammer strength - hit a part of my back that normally doeesnt get hit..went to 4 plates

ab machine five sets or so

calories were higher like 300 grams protein , 150 carbs, 65 fat

-----------------------------------------------------------

cardio on empty 20 minutes

work 7 hours, this burns calories, on my feet, walking around etc

arms afterwards, then 25 mins cardio

weight was 216. This is the lightest ive been since last year when competing. Those low calorie days have sure dropped the weight down. I'm a bit flat too , which is expected with these low calories.

cardio on empty 30 minutes

work- asked off early and got it. :)

shoulders and calves, not pushing it too much, not going past failure by any means at this stage. enough to maintain muscle.

cardio 45 minutes

I took a video today of me posing on my phone and tried uploading it a few times and didnt get it , anyways

did 150 mgs eq and 50 mgs mast shot...

cardio first thing 60 minutes, some posing

work

20 minutes cardio again

Getting close to the end date for this competition. 10 weeks will be the 22nd of this month. Keep going hard bro.

okay so first thing on empty stomach hamstrings, then hit cardio for 10 minutes..not getting bpm too high...getting them 160 bpm , interval

work-I move around at work a lot, walking, 7 hours.

after work quads...fast training, again not pushing the weights ..still doing moderately heavy and heavy weights and intensity but not concerned about real heavy weights.

after quads 20 minutes cardio 120-150 bpm..average was 130-140 so a bit on higher side of that range..

after another couple meals cardio 20-30 minutes with some posing

today is my last day of yohimbine and alpha yohimbine as they hold water. I check in on Fri June 7th .

I m tanning more and use face sunscreen and on neck. Ive tanned maybe five times in the past month, and may tan two more times. I don't like to tan but last year i didn't tan and was the whitest guy onstage.

cardio first thing 25 mins, for 13 minutes heartate between 140-160

work 8 hours

after work cardio, abs, some posing..

dropped yohimbine and alpha yohimbine ...

adding in 6-oxo at 300 mgs, will take this until fri-saturday

carbs are quite low at 100 grams or less, I counted 70 today...

I am not in true conditioning so I am not depleting and loading ...what I am doing is lowering carbs like today and increasing them next couple days...Last year I filled out a lot and waist did not get bigger, in fact it appeared to shrink after some cheat meals after the competition. Im not doing a cheat meal , just increasing carbs for more fullness, because my muscles are very flat right now.

Last edited:
cardio was posing upon awaking

work 7.5 hours

chest and arms

carbs higher I didn't count if I had to guess maybe 200...protein maybe 250-300 , fats pretty low maybe 50 or less

started 6-oxo at 300 mgs...will take 300-600 mgs a day for the next couple days..

I feel Ive tired my central nervous system enough and anyone more is too much. Posing upon awaking, another weight session, more posing...lots of posing from here on out.

Im coming in this competition knowing its very possible I wont win. Im glad I went through this prep.

Last edited:
last night before sleep 100 mgs masteron im

today was posing upon awaking

work- got off early :)

back and shoulders..this is my last training session before competing.

taking 6-oxo at 300-600 mgs per day

tomorrow ill get in lower sodium , take spironolactone, sip some water throughout the day....then cut it more around evening

Got to get spray tanned, motel, and show up, and do my thing. Im continuing to pose as this is a nice release.

Pics!!!!

No homo lol

I got plenty of pics coming from my vacation on the beach and from competing in classic physique. I first competed then went on vacation with my family. Ill update soon

currently on 10 mgs masteron a day , as its time for trt, and this dose is fine . Like Matt Porter said, there are no rules, and this is working great for me. Ive enjoyed eating out, time with family, the beach, meeting people, and letting loose. Im not home yet and leave tomorrow for home.

Yoive done an amazing job bro. The end date is coming quick, the 22nd. Finish strong brother:D

did cardio upon awaking

last night joints were aching so took a half cc, 200 mgs Monster deca shot, and 50 mast shot. Thisll hold me for a while until I start back the 10 mgs sub-q shots

Heck yes ltbb. You look great! Thanks so much for running this log. I'll check in with with the other competitor amd see if he can get his final pics in soon and then the hard part for me, to see who takes home the prize. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws