over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loving Every Minute

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I love every second that I get to spend with her.

We all have something in life that we love the most whether it is the gym, work, food, and etc. But what we have to remember is that without the support and love of some people in your life, you would not be the person you are today.

I wanted to share a photo with you all of the on person that means the world to me; my fiance. Her name is Kristen, "Kris". We have been together for over eight years now and are getting married on April 28. She was my high school sweetheart and she is my sweetheart.

I can not stress the importance of practicing and then living a "life balance".

For instance, yesterday her and I spent the day at the theme parks. It was relaxing, we laughed, we ate and ate....and ate some more. And just enjoyed the each others company.

I hear it every day, it seems like, that relationships are not lasting due to the spouse not know how to balance life.

Please do yourself and your special someone a favor, and support one another in a balanced life.

429216_10151294164690442_895255441_22840441_1686792939_n.jpg

I'm so happy for you!
Beautiful woman you have there!

You need to bend your elbow a little more to make your bicep pop. And she needs to squat down a little lower in order to show off her hamstring-glute tie ins.;)

Hahaha nice one Q.

Thats a great photo bro, you two look happy which is an amazing thing.

Why ruin an 8yr friendship with marriage.?lol. I really hope the best of luck, [beatin the odds.]

You need to bend your elbow a little more to make your bicep pop. And she needs to squat down a little lower in order to show off her hamstring-glute tie ins.;)

Valid point.:banghead:

Congrats bro , an so very tru on a balanced life ,,

STI- What a cute couple you two make!! Sounds like you had a blast with each other and really have the relationship thing down pat. What you wrote was pretty cool.

By the way...if you been together for 8 years then you are already truly married!!:D

STI- What a cute couple you two make!! Sounds like you had a blast with each other and really have the relationship thing down pat. What you wrote was pretty cool.

By the way...if you been together for 8 years then you are already truly married!!:D

Got a good point. We are doing the long distance relationship right now until we get married. I was offered a career which forced me to move. But its not much longer and I can really say that I cannot wait!

congrats bro! that inspires me hearing how happy you are, gives me hope that one day I will feel that way again.

Forget balance, find a couple things your good at and become obsessed with them.

Sooner or later one of things will pay you off.

this is my personal mantra. I've never put much emphasis on relationships cause in my experience they all end for whatever reasons.

Just have to find the right one and itll work out. Youll know when that person comes along.

PS You guys look great together. Nice to see someone else that understands this. Even through all the crap Ive experienced this last year and even now, I will always place the one I love first and foremost, but also keeping my hobby and passion balanced with that. Congrats on 8 years, and many more to come brother!

Last edited:

is there a youtube video or something, that hows pointers on how to pose for pics to make ya look bigger?

to OP, congrats and i wish you the best and hope you have a long happy marriage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity