over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Back issues during / after a rebound

lmt183

Registered
So I just competed in a show two weeks ago. Been reverse dieting, but I've noticed that my lower back is in agony. This happened last time I reverse dieted too. It eventually went away after 3 or so weeks but it's a pain. Been taking large doses of Taurine and it seems to take the edge off a little bit but not much. Anyone have suggestions on how to manage this? BTW during a rebound I'm off all orals.

It sounds like you're retaining water

It sounds like you're retaining water

Very well could be. I allow for more sodium during a reverse diet, also carbs are obviously up too which all make me hold more water. I also switch AIs from letro to aromasin which also will make me a little more watery. You think cut out sodium? Not much wiggle room on the carbs if I wanna grow... also I can't handle the letro year round it destroys my strength and sex drive.

I wouldn't cut sodium, just keep everything as is, keep drinking plenty of water and your body just reach some level of homeostasis again soon.

Very well could be. I allow for more sodium during a reverse diet, also carbs are obviously up too which all make me hold more water. I also switch AIs from letro to aromasin which also will make me a little more watery. You think cut out sodium? Not much wiggle room on the carbs if I wanna grow... also I can't handle the letro year round it destroys my strength and sex drive.

There's a few reasons why this happens and it happens horribly with me because I rebound almost 30 pounds in a few weeks after shows.

Retaining lots of water around your lower back usually when you cut your AI's tren mast winny etc... Then just go back on test or whatever rebound gear your doing (if it's wet compounds) it's gonna make it even worse on you with the water.

Then all the added weight your carrying around plus getting stronger really fast.

If was going to suggest anything just keep eating clean and either throw an aromatase inhibitor in there or get back on the cardio and try to level it out. I just usually deal with it until it evens out. It's kills me the first few months after a rebound

There's a few reasons why this happens and it happens horribly with me because I rebound almost 30 pounds in a few weeks after shows.

Retaining lots of water around your lower back usually when you cut your AI's tren mast winny etc... Then just go back on test or whatever rebound gear your doing (if it's wet compounds) it's gonna make it even worse on you with the water.

Then all the added weight your carrying around plus getting stronger really fast.

If was going to suggest anything just keep eating clean and either throw an aromatase inhibitor in there or get back on the cardio and try to level it out. I just usually deal with it until it evens out. It's kills me the first few months after a rebound

This is what I do too. Even in the off season if my weight jumps quick (3-5lbs in a few days) it will happen. The best thing I would do is keep things consistent and don't freak out. Usually mine just works it's way out when it gets adjusted to the new weight. But if rebounding after a show/diet with more wet compounds you will make it much worse. After my last show I went to 200mg test and 2iu gh (no AI) and it still happened for a few weeks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear