over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low blood sugar while dieting

Bazook Joe

Banned
Just wondering if this is normal. I recently had a full physical and complete bloodwork done. I was told everything looked great. Except for my low test levels Wich were just under 250.

Now a couple months back I decided I was getting to heavy so I went on a diet I dropped from 292 to 260 in 3 months. During this time I would experience dizzy spells, blurred vision, feelings of confusion. So one day friend told me to check my blood sugar during one of my spells. My blood sugar was 41.

Im not sure why this was happening I still made sure to take in carbs. And fruit during my diet along with lots of protein. Anyone. Know what could have been going on with me?

Probably increased insulin sensitivity, mine runs very low dieting but I don't get dizzy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

to try to answer your question, first, what's your medical history, age, and family's medical history?

what drugs are you on? (include everything)
do you check your blood sugar everyday?

have you gotten lab work done before? and can you post it?

Last question, are you diabetic?

Im 37, diabetes runs on both sides of my family.
I don't have my blood work to post. My doc said all my labs came out normal except the low test. I am not diabetic according to my doc.
I was 500mg/ week test prop, 400mg/week eq, and 400mg/week Tren. Also 70mg of vyvanse per day.

I have not checked my blood sugar everyday until this happened. I checked it everyday for about 2 weeks and it was always fine. It just seems to happen when im dieting.

You're young...

-genetics play a great role in your health risks, that's why MDs always ask if you have a family hx of any kind.
-AAS increases cellular sensitivity to glucose.
-vyvans common side effect is dizziness and can cause blurry vision
-Check your blood sugar and your BLOOD PRESSURE every morning for 2 weeks, keep a log.
-make sure to take more complex carbohydrate so the glucose release to your blood stream is more controlled.

I recommend you follow up with your doctor and let him check your hgA1C level, and it will tell you where you at with your blood sugar and if diabetes is a concern.

Invest in a blood glucose meter , its an awesome tool for figuring out what carbs work for you and when you can peak your natural insulin.

My wife and son both take Vyvanse and both with complain of fuzzy vision and headach if they don't eat which is common cause it kills their appetite.

Ive dieted several times on no carbs and low fat and had no issues with blood sugar dropping except after a heavy leg training. Even fasting for 16-18 hrs in the heat I was functional as if blood sugar was ok but blood pressure was on the low side.

Everybody worries about high blood pressure but your blood pressure dropping fast with fuck you up like a soup sandwich

Dieting + tren = makes me hypo very easily, especially with any type of stimulants in the mix

Tren gives me low blood sugar, this is why I hate dieting on it
I have to eat carbs every 2 hours on the dot to keep blood sugar stable and not too low and with t3/t4 + hgh my carbs never dropped bellow 350-400g day and I got to 4% bf (still think this was too low since I was flat most of the time)
so if you're runing this combination of drugs also - up your good carbs.

Post your DIET, you didn't state what carb sources. If you tend to be diabetic, your DIET is an important part of controlling it. Eating frequent, small meals is a must. Also, losing weight too fast is not going to be good. Slowly do it over a longer period of time. You better start monitoring blood sugars.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131