over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low carb diet.

Everybody relax, this is for people with history of heart disease.

I agree and I definatly feel much better when I use carbs and since carbs are protein sparing you can certainly cause less stress to the kidneys buy being able to lower protein

Blanket recommendations are garbage. Low-carb/High-carb... Is it carrots and spinach, or pastries? Big f'ing difference.

do you suggest this for precontest dieting as well?

how low do you bring carbs (as a percentage%) when dieting for a competition?

Depend on how much cardio the person doz, and how much hormones takes.

When I was competing I did increase my carbs before shows because I was doing lots of cardio.

Emeric how do you feel about dieting for a show and having fruit as a main carb source ?
I love fruit and kept it in untill he last 6 weeks then switched to sweet potato , so I was wondering how you felt about using fruit as your carb source

(I'm addicted to pineapple)

Depend on how much cardio the person doz, and how much hormones takes.

When I was competing I did increase my carbs before shows because I was doing lots of cardio.

How much cardio would you end up doing? And what were your macros like?

Emeric how do you feel about dieting for a show and having fruit as a main carb source ?
I love fruit and kept it in untill he last 6 weeks then switched to sweet potato , so I was wondering how you felt about using fruit as your carb source

Yes, long as you eat the fruit and not make a juice out of the fruit.

How much cardio would you end up doing? And what were your macros like?

I never calculated my micros, only the protein, carbs and fat, I did try kip it simple with out getting stress out with calculating micros. I was using the mirror, measuring tape and the scale. I was doing 1 1/2 hour cardio per day and I was adjusting my carbs by how I looked. I was consuming more carbs gating ready for a show than off season. Remember I was not using tren , HGH and DNP. Just old school hard work.

I never calculated my micros, only the protein, carbs and fat, I did try kip it simple with out getting stress out with calculating micros. I was using the mirror, measuring tape and the scale. I was doing 1 1/2 hour cardio per day and I was adjusting my carbs by how I looked. I was consuming more carbs gating ready for a show than off season. Remember I was not using tren , HGH and DNP. Just old school hard work.

Sounds like a great approach

so you were calculating your macros per meal just not counting totals? is that what your saying because keeping track of protein carbs and fat is keeping track of macros

gun.. how do you get a pump with fruit.. as an endo it would seem like complex carbs would be the best source.

The problem I have with this study is they do not mention the type of fats consumed.

so you were calculating your macros per meal just not counting totals? is that what your saying because keeping track of protein carbs and fat is keeping track of macros

Sorry, I thought that macros means mcg. If not than I did counting macros.

gun.. how do you get a pump with fruit.. as an endo it would seem like complex carbs would be the best source.

You need to eat more often fruits if you are not eating complex carbs, the best to eat complex carbs and incorporate some fruits. I prefer the combination.

Carbohydrates are needed for proper functioning of the brain, the kidneys, the liver

I was on keto for few years and my cholesterol was perfect 140 -hdl 60's -ldl 60's and tri 60's however my creatinine was slightly higher and I noticed that my anxiety was worst without no carbs . I had no Idea that brain,kidneys,liver all need carbs this could explain my libido also on keto .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131