over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low carb...

Andro308

Registered
So I have upped my protein intake to about 1.3-1.5g per pound. This has filled me up pretty good so I have not been needing to eat as many carbs. I went hypoglycemic today and it sucked!!!! Will my body adjust to lower carbs, around 200g

It's not like I just dropped them this low over night it's been a few weeks.
I want to go lower but going hypo is killing me.

Thoughts?

I follow a low to no carb diet also and hypoglycemia is always an issue. Best fix is GH it raises your glucose levels, next best thing glucose tablets.
I combined IGF 1 LR3 with GH a few months back had some close calls from not eating enough carbs woke up a few times shaking sweating, heart pounding low blood sugar took 4 glucose tabs saved my ass. Just glad I woke up!

you will adjust....yes.

I always keep PB and rice krispy treats in my bag...

because hypo sucks.

Ok good idea. I went hypo today when I got home from work. I had a cup of rice and 7oz of chicken about an hour before I left work. Got home had a zone bar and a protein shake and 1 hour later went hypo.

Just sucks because it ruins the rest of my day and I usually just fall asleep.
Also sucks because now instead of staying at 200g I am at 400g of carbs.

I just don't get it. I try to have a small amount of carbs in me at all times. I have a desk job too so not active at all lol

you need to stay away from coffee and other caffeine drinks
when low carb....ALOT of times this will cause hypo...

Ok so early in the day I did have a cup of coffee so that could have been the reason.

What about a 50g protein shake? Will that cause hypo on low carbs? Egg white powder

What does going hypo actually feel like ?? Is it like you could be walking around and then all of a sudden feels like you need to sleep to the point where your eyelids start shutting and you nearly nod off??? Or is that something completely different ???lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does going hypo actually feel like ?? Is it like you could be walking around and then all of a sudden feels like you need to sleep to the point where your eyelids start shutting and you nearly nod off??? Or is that something completely different ???lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolol...

its more like...."holy fuck....im about to die...."

snapping out of it...(coming out of it) is where the sleepy time comes..

:cool:

I keep glucose tabs on my car, work locker and house.

I pop 3-4 when I go hypo or will eat 3-4 rice cakes with jam.

Going hypo sucks back. I go hypo from time to time and it's the worst sweaty tremors feeling ever

lol I wish I had a metabolism that let me say 200g a day is low carb. lol that's like a heavy leg day refeed for me

lol I wish I had a metabolism that let me say 200g a day is low carb. lol that's like a heavy leg day refeed for me

Haha exactly what I was going to say... I know many people that would consider 200g to be a high amount of carbs... :eek::p

To me, 200-350g would be MEDIUM, anything above 350g HIGH...

I've heard many guys like OP tell me they were about to die when lowering to "ONLY" 500g though... :eek: Usually people with a very fast metabolism having a hard time to put size on.

you guys are getting hypo without using insulin?

thats really bad insulin resistance developed then

Oddly enough, I go hypo more frequently when my carb intake is higher (it got to 750g this offseason) than when they're lower (right around 185-195 right now). I have a feeling my pancreas over produces insulin when I have a large carb meal sometimes, thus causing reactive hypoglycemia.

I went hypo in the grocery store. Only time ever.

Had just started MTII and Tren, and had just eaten a balanced meal about 40 minutes prior. Felt crazy

Started sweating, felt like I needed to sit down, irrational, CRAVING any form of carb, very shaky, and immediately leaned on my cart over to the snack isle and started pounding fruit snacks lol. My gf was bert staring me the whole time like wtf just happened.

I wasn't aware MTII/tren could cause that.

Last edited:
Figured. Because the one week I tried a slin run, I was fine on 2IU, 4IU, 8IU, and 9IU, then the 2nd time I tried 9IU I went so hypo I thought I was going to die. I was pounding dextrose to get my bgl back up. My body is extremely insulin sensitive at times, even more so the leaner I get.

I went hypo in the grocery store. Only time ever.

Had just started MTII and Tren, and had just eaten a balanced meal about 40 minutes prior. Felt crazy

Started sweating, felt like I needed to sit down, irrational, CRAVING any form of carb, very shaky, and immediately leaned on my cart over to the snack isle and started pounding fruit snacks lol. My gf was bert staring me the whole time like wtf just happened.

I wasn't aware MTII/tren could cause that.
It's quite a scary feeling isn't it? Like a panic attack on steroids (see what I did there? Lol).

Tren has been known to cause blood sugar crashes in some individuals. It doesn't for me at a moderate dose, but once it builds up in my system I have to pay closer attention to meal timing.

It's quite a scary feeling isn't it? Like a panic attack on steroids (see what I did there? Lol).

Tren has been known to cause blood sugar crashes in some individuals. It doesn't for me at a moderate dose, but once it builds up in my system I have to pay closer attention to meal timing.

Hell ya its a scary feeling. My face and mouth start to feel numb and like theyre buzzing. Get all clammy and shaky. horrible feeling

The lower your carb intake is, the lower your bodyfat will be.

Macros affect the way you look.

For me its this.

1.Always keep the protein Highest.
2.Medium fats.
3.Low carbs.

if i want to put size on.

1.Always keep the protein highest
2.Medium carbs.
3.I still eat some fat buts its lower.

I like the look of High Protein,medium fats and low carb, Look the best in my opinion.

Too many people eat too many carbs. When i eat too many carbs i overproduce insulin.

If you read on nutrition you will see that Protein and Fats are essential nutrients and that carbs are not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131