over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low carb

why going low carb? carbs are very anabolic. when dieting, leptin drops and metabolism slows, carbs are what can keep it going. I would think by going low carb you are causing your metabolism to slow which is not a good thing for weight loss. have you not had success dieting with carbs? did you count your calories?

my question was serious I like eating low carb but i've noticed that my mood is bad like I feel down and if I eat carbs I feel better

Are ya fuckin kiddin' me??

outstanding!
but to the op, why go low carb? no evidence AT ALL that low carbs make u lean, or keep u lean. google the NUSI studies. the carb/insulin hypothesis is dead.
if carbs "make u fat" then how'd the pizza diet, the potato diet, the fast food diet, and king of all, the twinkie diet, how'd they all work so well?
cuz calories in, calories out.
now, maybe bloat can occur but that aint fat.
i got to 8 percent bf by eating more carbs, not less.
of course, i worked 10 hour physical job then landscaped my parents property so i burned 1000's of cals a day but there u go. cals in, cals out.

my question was serious I like eating low carb but i've noticed that my mood is bad like I feel down and if I eat carbs I feel better

My reply was the exact reason why you're feeling this way.

I can't do the low carb/keto-thing neither (not that I would, for the reasons already stated by brutus), I get depressed without my carbs.

HELL YES they can effect your mood. I love keto, but my mood starts to dip from one to two weeks in. Fat intake doesn't seem to stave this off, so I carb up before I start becoming a dick to everyone. Low carb works great in every other way for me, but cycling like this keeps me a bit more sane while still reaping the other benefits of keto.

If would not affect the state of mind, nobody would be addicted to junk food rich in carbohydrates.

But when you are on a diet, low in calories and keto, you also have more adrenaline, you sleep less and your mental activity is superior. I am much more productive and I love.

For you guys that are doing ketogenic diets and feeling good , what percentage of your calories is from fat??
Are you running a true Leto diet where 50%-60% of your calories are from fat or are you running a higher protein , moderat fat plan , something like the “Palumbo” diet

For you guys that are doing ketogenic diets and feeling good , what percentage of your calories is from fat??
Are you running a true Leto diet where 50%-60% of your calories are from fat or are you running a higher protein , moderat fat plan , something like the “Palumbo” diet

50/50 protein/fat

OP - the low carb and poor mood thing goes away once you're adjusted.

I’ve been eating this way for years and there are pros to this but the low mood thing came up when I dropped my fats once I raisexmy carbs I felt 100 % better and my libido came back overnight also I don’t do redress

If you`ve done it for awhile it is a little bit easier and affects mood slightly less. It used to be the low sugar crashed that would kill me, make me cranky if I did not have enough carbs. I have since got my blood sugar much more stable and don`t get as bitchy without carbs

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws