over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low does Masteron on TRT - safe?

dale338

Registered
I run mast with my 125mg weekly TRT as an occasional “treat” as I’m mid 50’s now I keep the gear to a minimum, BUT Mast always did me very well running 160mg or so weekly with TRT. I’ll go on it for 6 to 8 weeks a few times a year and it gives me a polished, vascular, lean look, and libido through the roof. Never messed with my labs at all.

xpoc

Registered
At what dosage? I don’t think this would happen at a low dose like 100-150mg/week but I guess everyone is different
Started at 400 of Primo at first. Then when the joints started hurting, backed off to 200. Blood work was done about a month in, so it tanked my lipids FAST. Gains were so/so. Nothing to write home about. If I had a "do-over" instead of intro'ing primo, I would have simply ramped up my test dose from 200 per week to 350-400 for about 10 weeks. I think both the lipids and gains would have been better. But, that is speculative.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Started at 400 of Primo at first. Then when the joints started hurting, backed off to 200. Blood work was done about a month in, so it tanked my lipids FAST. Gains were so/so. Nothing to write home about. If I had a "do-over" instead of intro'ing primo, I would have simply ramped up my test dose from 200 per week to 350-400 for about 10 weeks. I think both the lipids and gains would have been better. But, that is speculative.
like we've said to you before it would have gone so much better had you raised test to 400 and run primo at 400. I had to learn the same lesson you learned though about a year and a half ago with primo...it just doesn't mix with TRT level test unless you run the primo around 100-150mg but then you don't really notice the primo much at all other than maybe a slightly drier/tighter look...

If you want to try something to boost your TRT then you should look into MENT. That stuff is fucking awesome at 10mg a day....it doesn't sound like a lot but it goes a lonnnnnnnnng way on TRT.

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
like we've said to you before it would have gone so much better had you raised test to 400 and run primo at 400. I had to learn the same lesson you learned though about a year and a half ago with primo...it just doesn't mix with TRT level test unless you run the primo around 100-150mg but then you don't really notice the primo much at all other than maybe a slightly drier/tighter look...

If you want to try something to boost your TRT then you should look into MENT. That stuff is fucking awesome at 10mg a day....it doesn't sound like a lot but it goes a lonnnnnnnnng way on TRT.
I tried ment with TRT for 4 weeks and didn’t notice much. Maybe my stuff was underdosed?
I went as high as 50mg ED.
I got a lot stronger, noticed the estrogen sides but not much else

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I tried ment with TRT for 4 weeks and didn’t notice much. Maybe my stuff was underdosed?
I went as high as 50mg ED.
I got a lot stronger, noticed the estrogen sides but not much else
I think that's pretty much it! I mean I also feel good on it mentally too....I get stronger from tren but feel like fucking garbage on it....on ment I get almost as strong but I also feel great, happy, motivated, energetic, sleep is great....also its kind of like DBOL where your arm will get pumped like brushing your teeth or holding a phone up. That's actually how I knew it had kicked in originally after a few days, I talked on my phone for like 15 minutes and then I put the phone down and my arm was pumped like a motherfucker lol

xpoc

Registered

thanks man. always read your input. solid stuff always.

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
I tried masteron in a past in dosage 10 mg ed with 30 mg test. Difference was very noticable.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
karlaguy123