over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low does Masteron on TRT - safe?

I run mast with my 125mg weekly TRT as an occasional “treat” as I’m mid 50’s now I keep the gear to a minimum, BUT Mast always did me very well running 160mg or so weekly with TRT. I’ll go on it for 6 to 8 weeks a few times a year and it gives me a polished, vascular, lean look, and libido through the roof. Never messed with my labs at all.

At what dosage? I don’t think this would happen at a low dose like 100-150mg/week but I guess everyone is different
Started at 400 of Primo at first. Then when the joints started hurting, backed off to 200. Blood work was done about a month in, so it tanked my lipids FAST. Gains were so/so. Nothing to write home about. If I had a "do-over" instead of intro'ing primo, I would have simply ramped up my test dose from 200 per week to 350-400 for about 10 weeks. I think both the lipids and gains would have been better. But, that is speculative.

Started at 400 of Primo at first. Then when the joints started hurting, backed off to 200. Blood work was done about a month in, so it tanked my lipids FAST. Gains were so/so. Nothing to write home about. If I had a "do-over" instead of intro'ing primo, I would have simply ramped up my test dose from 200 per week to 350-400 for about 10 weeks. I think both the lipids and gains would have been better. But, that is speculative.
like we've said to you before it would have gone so much better had you raised test to 400 and run primo at 400. I had to learn the same lesson you learned though about a year and a half ago with primo...it just doesn't mix with TRT level test unless you run the primo around 100-150mg but then you don't really notice the primo much at all other than maybe a slightly drier/tighter look...

If you want to try something to boost your TRT then you should look into MENT. That stuff is fucking awesome at 10mg a day....it doesn't sound like a lot but it goes a lonnnnnnnnng way on TRT.

like we've said to you before it would have gone so much better had you raised test to 400 and run primo at 400. I had to learn the same lesson you learned though about a year and a half ago with primo...it just doesn't mix with TRT level test unless you run the primo around 100-150mg but then you don't really notice the primo much at all other than maybe a slightly drier/tighter look...

If you want to try something to boost your TRT then you should look into MENT. That stuff is fucking awesome at 10mg a day....it doesn't sound like a lot but it goes a lonnnnnnnnng way on TRT.
I tried ment with TRT for 4 weeks and didn’t notice much. Maybe my stuff was underdosed?
I went as high as 50mg ED.
I got a lot stronger, noticed the estrogen sides but not much else

I tried ment with TRT for 4 weeks and didn’t notice much. Maybe my stuff was underdosed?
I went as high as 50mg ED.
I got a lot stronger, noticed the estrogen sides but not much else
I think that's pretty much it! I mean I also feel good on it mentally too....I get stronger from tren but feel like fucking garbage on it....on ment I get almost as strong but I also feel great, happy, motivated, energetic, sleep is great....also its kind of like DBOL where your arm will get pumped like brushing your teeth or holding a phone up. That's actually how I knew it had kicked in originally after a few days, I talked on my phone for like 15 minutes and then I put the phone down and my arm was pumped like a motherfucker lol

thanks man. always read your input. solid stuff always.

I tried masteron in a past in dosage 10 mg ed with 30 mg test. Difference was very noticable.

At what dosage? I don’t think this would happen at a low dose like 100-150mg/week but I guess everyone is different
I started at 400 of primo per week...then dropped to 300....then 200. I got tested when I was taking 300. I would assume my lipids were worse at 400 and improved at 200, but I am not sure. Whatever the case, even if they improved at 200 the negative impact on my bloodwork was significant and the gains were minimal. I suspect (broscience here) that for most guys, Primo is maximized by using 750-1000 mg per week for 10-12 weeks and simply say f-it with the lipids and let them crash then work to get them back to the healthy range. But I am an older guy, so I cannot afford to be tanking HDL and Estro because those are heart protecting hormones and guys north of 40 are playing with fire if you allow those to crash.

I will say that if 400 gave me minimal gains, I am assuming 100 would give me nil. So, if there are no gains to be had, why introduce a substance that has a negative impact on the lipids at all? I would say if you are going to use it, go with an amount that at least gives you some tangible improvements to offset the negative impact on lipids.

I started at 400 of primo per week...then dropped to 300....then 200. I got tested when I was taking 300. I would assume my lipids were worse at 400 and improved at 200, but I am not sure. Whatever the case, even if they improved at 200 the negative impact on my bloodwork was significant and the gains were minimal. I suspect (broscience here) that for most guys, Primo is maximized by using 750-1000 mg per week for 10-12 weeks and simply say f-it with the lipids and let them crash then work to get them back to the healthy range. But I am an older guy, so I cannot afford to be tanking HDL and Estro because those are heart protecting hormones and guys north of 40 are playing with fire if you allow those to crash.

I will say that if 400 gave me minimal gains, I am assuming 100 would give me nil. So, if there are no gains to be had, why introduce a substance that has a negative impact on the lipids at all? I would say if you are going to use it, go with an amount that at least gives you some tangible improvements to offset the negative impact on lipids.

To be clear, low E2 may be the driver of your lipid issue. This is why people seem to sweat AIs as causing issues with lipids as well - they don't effect mine but I also don't crash me E2 and run it low like some of the AI nimrods either. Primo like a few other compounds can lower and even crash E2 - so you'd need to understand whether it's using primo that's the issue or your crashing E2 because you used primo that's the issue.

I'm actually doing some bloods shortly that you might find interesting. Just need a few more weeks:

Running 500mg of Test C/E and 200mg of Deca my E2 comes in at I think 120 on sensitive E2 test so I need an AI. No impacts whatsoever on lipids. Note that when I run with an AI and keep E2 in the mid-20s my HDL/LDL isn't impacted either.

Running the above WITH 600mg of Primo and 200mg of Mast E brings E2 to 39 with no AI. So absolutely suppresses and effects E2 and this is the sensitive test. I believe E2 was 1pt out of range to the high side so just above upper range limit. Lipids were okay but HDL was down a few points (not as low as running tren or winny but out of normal cruise range for me or even where a test/deca cycle would have me which causes no lipid moves either even at 750/600 dosages).

CURRENTLY I'm running 500mg Test C, 250mg Deca, and 600MG of Primo E with no AI and also no Mast. This will help me establish exactly how much the mast was a factor in above vs primo. E2 should come in at 39 or higher given roughly same cycle so no crashed E2 driver. Driver will purely be the compounds used. Honestly I feel better with a little bit of mast but I'm trying to hang in for you guys as someone else was interested in data as well. I'm also running it longer than needed because I started this cycle with 300-350mg of tren weekly and swapped it out due to some life issues so trying to put more distance between that period and blood test.

Wow this thread went off the map. It was suppose to be about primo addition to TRT at low dose. A high TRT at 200 mg/w with 150 mg/w Primo is a Godsend for older guys that still know how to eat and train. Very different application compared to young bucks trying to dose high and push things. Primo adds quality. It is not one of the strong anabolics. It's still anabolic with great qualities and virtually no side effects. That's why it's an acceptable addition to TRT for folks in that application.

Wow this thread went off the map. It was suppose to be about primo addition to TRT at low dose. A high TRT at 200 mg/w with 150 mg/w Primo is a Godsend for older guys that still know how to eat and train. Very different application compared to young bucks trying to dose high and push things. Primo adds quality. It is not one of the strong anabolics. It's still anabolic with great qualities and virtually no side effects. That's why it's an acceptable addition to TRT for folks in that application.
For what it's worth I think that's established. I'm just trying to help above poster doing that determine whether it's the primo or his crashing his E2 (using primo to do it) as being source of his lipid issues. Some guys can't run 1:1 primo:test on trt or otherwise. That said, he may be able to run something like 150 test and 100 primo and maintain perfect bloods. Very individual.. Message being he should be looking at his E2 and not assume it's just primo itself that's hitting his lipids.

In my case something hit my lipids a bit on a primo blast and it's never test/deca and not low E2. I'll soon know if it was primo itself or the mast or just combination.

Useful as I'm older and usually run 200 TRT with some deca. Would rather use low primo on a cruise sometimes.

I just ran 11 weeks of Primo 100mg/week with my TRT Test C 200mg/week.

Not really worth it imo.
No noticeable results.
LDL and HDL were slightly off. Nothing concerning but not worth it.

I just ran 11 weeks of Primo 100mg/week with my TRT Test C 200mg/week.

Not really worth it imo.
No noticeable results.
LDL and HDL were slightly off. Nothing concerning but not worth it.
What was your training and nutrition during your wasted 11 weeks? Odd my experience was very different and I have repeated it several times.

For what it's worth I think that's established. I'm just trying to help above poster doing that determine whether it's the primo or his crashing his E2 (using primo to do it) as being source of his lipid issues. Some guys can't run 1:1 primo:test on trt or otherwise. That said, he may be able to run something like 150 test and 100 primo and maintain perfect bloods. Very individual.. Message being he should be looking at his E2 and not assume it's just primo itself that's hitting his lipids.

In my case something hit my lipids a bit on a primo blast and it's never test/deca and not low E2. I'll soon know if it was primo itself or the mast or just combination.

Useful as I'm older and usually run 200 TRT with some deca. Would rather use low primo on a cruise sometimes.
I agree. I had to dial it in with blood work. I've been playing with Primo for a while.

I went as high as 400 for 2 weeks but settled in at 200 per week. I would go with the results being approx 200 per week.... and although 150 per week would likely not be as drastic of an impact, I am sure it would have still been significant. And at 200 per week my gains were, meh...marginal perhaps. Prob not noticeable to most. So at 150 per week I would assume the gains would be less than marginal. But, this is just my personal experience. Heck, another guy might merely sniff primo and gain 10 lbs of solid muscle and have his estro and HDL improve I guess. Unfortunately, this was not my experience. It was the opposite. It absolutely wrecked my HDL and Estro.

I got my blood work back today. They didnt test for Estro which was disappointing...I thought they did. But, after 4 months OFF of Primo my HDL bounced back. It is usually 60ish. Primo took my HDL to 28 which is terrible for a guy my age. Today it was 58. Not terrible.

I got my blood work back today. They didnt test for Estro which was disappointing...I thought they did. But, after 4 months OFF of Primo my HDL bounced back. It is usually 60ish. Primo took my HDL to 28 which is terrible for a guy my age. Today it was 58. Not terrible.
If your HDL is that high your estradiol is probably in range. They are interactive.

If your HDL is that high your estradiol is probably in range. They are interactive.
yeah i was thinking the same thing. and the joints feel much better. at my age, primo is a hard NO. minimal results...terrible lipid impact. i am considering doubling my trt dose once per year for a 12 week "blast" so it would be going from 100 mg every 4 days to 200 every 4 days. or roughly 400 per week. hoping that will keep the lipids healthy but still give me a nice boost for 12 weeks.

I use NPP periodically and it really helps with the joints. It is limited though in me at least. Over time the benefit dissipates so it is used basically for a couple three months a year or less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131