Low dose advice

600 test e puts me at 1500-1700 range.

600mg per week TE = 2370 ng/dl.

I was a little generous with "around 3000 ng/dl."

Attachments

• shalender bhasin.jpg
    shalender bhasin.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 18
14 hour with test prop. You don`t have to try it, is just a suggestion.
Yes it is 14 hours with proprionate. I had thought cypionate and enanthate had cmax closer to it than 10 hours. My bad.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the suggestion of injecting a multi-day half life drug twice a day, which was my original question. If you have aromatization that significant and that works for you then good deal. Personally, varying the frequency of administration had little effect on estradiol. But I know that's nothing but an n of 1.

The "guru" comment still has me confused.

It's probably maxed out the range.
I hit the the test's 3000 limit on 300mg of test E. Big red numbers on my former GP's screen :LOL:
Interesting.

I have reported here that my ‘tt’ score did not budge when I increased my dosage from certain point, already high, thinking, perhaps in error, that I was a ‘super metabolizer’, never once considering I could very well have been off the chart.

If memory serves (I have the test results relative to dosage but I am too lazy to get off my fat ass and look at them) I never saw crazy numbers when on 600mg (TRT, sure 😉, more like greed) once a week.

Maybe I was just ‘off the charts’, and did not know it, something I never considered or my doctor ever considered and if considered kept mighty quiet about which would have been highly unlikely for any medical doctor I have ever known.

Regardless, I got off that dosage mostly because I was getting too big (for me) and generally felt like shit so the numbers were for the most part irrelevant when compared to how I felt. Essentially . . . the juice (no pun intended) was not worth the squeeze.

600mg per week TE = 2370 ng/dl.

I was a little generous with "around 3000 ng/dl."
Good info. ⬆️ I think I have seen this study before. Thank you for posting.

One question I have after rereading it is what does “energy and protein intakes were standardized”?

Interesting.

I have reported here that my ‘tt’ score did not budge when I increased my dosage from certain point, already high, thinking, perhaps in error, that I was a ‘super metabolizer’, never once considering I could very well have been off the chart.

If memory serves (I have the test results relative to dosage but I am too lazy to get off my fat ass and look at them) I never saw crazy numbers when on 600mg (TRT, sure 😉, more like greed) once a week.

Maybe I was just ‘off the charts’, and did not know it, something I never considered or my doctor ever considered and if considered kept mighty quiet about which would have been highly unlikely for any medical doctor I have ever known.

Regardless, I got off that dosage mostly because I was getting too big (for me) and generally felt like shit so the numbers were for the most part irrelevant when compared to how I felt. Essentially . . . the juice (no pun intended) was not worth the squeeze.

In a way it doesn't really surprise me. I need a lot of test to feel the non-bodybuilding benefits. Perhaps that means I don't metabolize it well :unsure:

Good info. ⬆️ I think I have seen this study before. Thank you for posting.

One question I have after rereading it is what does “energy and protein intakes were standardized”?

:p:D

Attachments

• Shalender Bhasin 2.png
    Shalender Bhasin 2.png
    274 KB · Views: 22
Yes it is 14 hours with proprionate. I had thought cypionate and enanthate had cmax closer to it than 10 hours. My bad.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the suggestion of injecting a multi-day half life drug twice a day, which was my original question. If you have aromatization that significant and that works for you then good deal. Personally, varying the frequency of administration had little effect on estradiol. But I know that's nothing but an n of 1.

The "guru" comment still has me confused.
Forget about the guru. It seams that with this very low approach we can have more active androgen receptors, also with the Humaniform your hypothalamus function it stays normal and your adrenal cortex output. My self I would just stay on the 20mg per day only for 6 weeks. So far for those on this program have great results, even high level IFBB pro competitors.

In a way it doesn't really surprise me. I need a lot of test to feel the non-bodybuilding benefits. Perhaps that means I don't metabolize it well :unsure:
My wife, who could live on air and water and still gain weight and me who can, or used to 😉, out eat about anybody (was nicknamed Hoover) and not gain weight; the reason given for the disparity between the two was that my metabolism was very inefficient and hers was not, was in fact incredibly efficient. Sure 😉

Make of that what you like.

And the answer is?

Or don’t I understand or get the joke 🙁
I'm just a dork. lol. I always laugh and chuckle when Shalender Bhasin gets mentioned...heh heh heh;)

I would think 600 test e would put you much higher than 1500-1700. 100 mg trt lands me just above 900.
No, 600 would put you over 3000, but you need to have your blood work 12 hours after injecting.

I don't believe it works the same for everyone but you can believe those numbers are universal if you want lol

What is your goal.. that’s the first question

Size? That won’t happen unless you’re a newbie at this.

Fullness? Sure

Looks?

What is it you’re seeking my friend

I routinely have E2 bloodwork below 8pg/ml with total test and free test levels in excess 1000ng/dl and 200pg/ml respectively. And no I do not use AI.

Whoa. Are you super lean?

I like the 75 of tren but I would also say 600 of Masterone is a fairly low dose and we'll go nicely with the GH.

Whoa. Are you super lean?
Definitely not lean enough to explain those levels of estradiol (self "check-in" from last week attached). Oddly, when I was natty, I had much higher levels of E2 relative to my levels of natural test. Just checked, last bloodwork a few months before the first time I pinned was total test at 750 and E2 at 42. I was slightly fluffier when I was natty but not substantially.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 32
try to gain some lean weight , at the moment i'm 176x99/100kg, some months ago i use this same cycle but at great dosage
600 testo
300 npp
4ui gh
8ui humalog post wo
great result but i would try to use little doses for see where can i get
If you respond well to 19-nors, maybe try 200-300 test+105-140 trestolone. Some people respond extremely well to trestolone but some do not. So I would use the acetate ester to determine how you respond.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131