over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose cycle options

Thanks for chiming in. This is the kind of information I've been trying to get from people who have used both options and can share exact thoughts on how it's worked for them.

In what particular sense did you find the 200mg DHB + 200mg test combo more effective than just the 400mg test?

That's a good point about the AI. I don't use an AI on TRT. I'm not a big fan of antiestrogens if I can avoid them.
Better strength, look, recovery even in a pretty decent deficit at low body fat. Hell I even get compliments on how my skin looks on dhb.
I don’t know how you’ll respond to it but man my body loves dhb lol. There’s nothing that I can’t get out of test/dhb/gh that I could get out of any other combo.

From personal experience 200dhb and 200 testosterone is more effective and stronger than 400mg testosterone.
Also 200mg dhb and 200mg test would most likely require no additional drugs for most people. For a good majority of people 400mg testosterone will require an ai.
So there are some studies comparing them in rats (not going to get human studies except for testosterone). Bros say one thing and actual studies say something different (test for the win).

So there are some studies comparing them in rats (not going to get human studies except for testosterone). Bros say one thing and actual studies say something different (test for the win).
I don’t need a study I have my own real world experience. There’s studies that say lots of things but how it applies in the real world outside of a lab is the best study.
The “bros” funny enough are usually years ahead of the studies

I don’t need a study I have my own real world experience. There’s studies that say lots of things but how it applies in the real world outside of a lab is the best study.
LOL. ok bro, you do you.

i'm probably the exception here.. as i have never competed, dont want to compete.. but i love the feeling of gear and how gear allows me to maintain a high level
of athleticism while also maintaining a higher level of musculairty.. all while pushing 50yo. some call that being a gear junky.. i would agree with them(i am a self admitted gear and poly pharm junkie)..
that said.. i think most of us here just like to try certain things, just to see how we react, and see the results we can get.
if this was mainly a trt board, then i can see 'just run test and be healthy' would be a sufficient response and close the thread.. but as it is, it seems most
on this board love to talk gear and love to try various types of gear. its a lifestyle of sorts.. which is also why the main forum is the most popular, and not
diet.. not strongman.. none of that.. the main forum is the one centered on gear usage.

Better strength, look, recovery even in a pretty decent deficit at low body fat. Hell I even get compliments on how my skin looks on dhb.
I don’t know how you’ll respond to it but man my body loves dhb lol. There’s nothing that I can’t get out of test/dhb/gh that I could get out of any other combo.
200/200 test/dhb would be a great cruise no doubt. I'm about to do a blast going into a bulk. Looking at doing 600-750 test c and throw in 400 dhb. Doing 350 test c and 200 dhb e3d. I have arimadex on hand buy I'm not a huge fan of a.i. compounds. You need estrogen (to a controlled degree in order to

200/200 test/dhb would be a great cruise no doubt. I'm about to do a blast going into a bulk. Summer is over and it's time to grow. Looking at doing 600-750 test c and throw in 400 dhb. Doing 350 test c and 200 dhb e3d. I have arimadex on hand but I'm not a huge fan of a.i. compounds. You need estrogen (to a controlled degree, hence the test c) in order to grow. Plus I'm not too estrogen prone I have found. I'll be running 50-75 mgs of proviron daily to lower shbg and increase free T. Should be a great stack.

For somebody on TRT of 200mg/week that wanted an extra boost while not messing up health too much, what option would you choose?:

Option A: 400mg testosterone/week
Option B: 200mg testosterone/week + 200mg primobolan/week
Option C: 200 testosterone/week + 200mg DHB/week

What option would be best for lean mass while minimizing health risks?
B

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity