over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose cycle options

The magic formula is train hard, bench, squat, deadlift, bent rows and presses from the rack to add mass and strength. Eat clean and high end protein. Sleep at night and avoid female drama. Get a hard training training partner. Add in some of your favorite anabolics, not to much and not to little. Log everything. That's it.
Well none of those exercise are needed either. I’m fact if I could go back I would’ve never touched a barbell. Yes training hard, dieting correctly ,etc is what’s needed. I didn’t say otherwise. I agree with you.
But as far as different drugs there are different responses. Different side effects and tolerability for different people.
I don’t overplay the drugs but I won’t down play them either. None of us would look like we do if we hadn’t taken drugs and most of us at points in large amounts.
I asked questions and experimented with different peds in order to find what works best for me. All drugs are not equal to all people.
They absolutely do have an importance.

Well none of those exercise are needed either. I’m fact if I could go back I would’ve never touched a barbell. Yes training hard, dieting correctly ,etc is what’s needed. I didn’t say otherwise. I agree with you.
But as far as different drugs there are different responses. Different side effects and tolerability for different people.
I don’t overplay the drugs but I won’t down play them either. None of us would look like we do if we hadn’t taken drugs and most of us at points in large amounts.
I asked questions and experimented with different peds in order to find what works best for me. All drugs are not equal to all people.
They absolutely do have an importance.
I disagree with you about the compound lifts I listed. I still add mass very quickly when I put them in versus having them out. Everything thickens up. I don't know why they didn't work for you or maybe you're just gifted and grow well without them. I definitely think they should be put in and out periodically or the joint strain and damage accumulates. If that's what you're trying to say I would have to agree.

no doubt, you add a shitload of mass doing heavy deads regularely.
I did mainly those compounds youve listed during lockdown.
But i can also tell you, heavy deadlifts and squats also bulk the midsection.. at least for me they did.

no doubt, you add a shitload of mass doing heavy deads regularely.
I did mainly those compounds youve listed during lockdown.
But i can also tell you, heavy deadlifts and squats also bulk the midsection.. at least for me they did.
Meh IDK Franco had a decent waist and dead lifted heavy.
franco-columbu-has-tragically-passes-away.jpg

I’ll be the outlier and say option C. I love dhb and a little goes a long way. I never get any weird sides from it or have any negative effect on blood work. I feel better and my skin tends to look healthier when I run it.
Dhb is my favorite compound hands down over primo, tren, any injectable or oral.
Everytime I go back to something else I wish I would’ve just stuck with DHB.
I’m finishing up my trest (overrated and not worth the price IMO) and then from now on I’ll stick it DHB, gh, and test.
To me and my response to it, it is the perfect compound
What dosages did you use of DHB? Do you feel it is effective at 200mg or less?

What dosages did you use of DHB? Do you feel it is effective at 200mg or less?
I’ve used it at different dosages. In fact I’ll use it multiple times throughout the year.
For an easy, nice cycle or cruise 200 dhb, 200 test would be really great.

I’ve used it at different dosages. In fact I’ll use it multiple times throughout the year.
For an easy, nice cycle or cruise 200 dhb, 200 test would be really great.

What do you generally get out of 200mg test and 200mg DHB? Do you get leaner? Harder? Fuller? Vascular? Anything noticeable? Does strength go up? Does scale weight increase?

What do you generally get out of 200mg test and 200mg DHB? Do you get leaner? Harder? Fuller? Vascular? Anything noticeable? Does strength go up? Does scale weight increase?
Everything depends on training and diet. I’ll say 200mg dhb a week is like running 200mg of tren without any sides and looking rounder and fuller even while dieting.

Everything depends on training and diet. I’ll say 200mg dhb a week is like running 200mg of tren without any sides and looking rounder and fuller even while dieting.

I appreciate the response. Lots of other members have said the same thing.

On another hand, I know I've asked on the board before so not sure if I asked you directly, but have you pulled labs while on DHB, specifically on something like 200mg test and 200mg DHB? If so, what did your labs look like if you don't mind me asking?

I appreciate the response. Lots of other members have said the same thing.

On another hand, I know I've asked on the board before so not sure if I asked you directly, but have you pulled labs while on DHB, specifically on something like 200mg test and 200mg DHB? If so, what did your labs look like if you don't mind me asking?
I’ve never had it negatively effect blood work. It did lower estrodial slightly but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. For me it’s very safe which is why I run it multiple times throughout the year. In fact I’m on dhb more than I’m off of it. The only reason I’m not on it now is because I wanted to try trest. When I’m done with this I’ll be back on dhb at 200 and 200 test with 500mcg of igf from roidsource on training days.

I’ve never had it negatively effect blood work. It did lower estrodial slightly but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. For me it’s very safe which is why I run it multiple times throughout the year. In fact I’m on dhb more than I’m off of it. The only reason I’m not on it now is because I wanted to try trest. When I’m done with this I’ll be back on dhb at 200 and 200 test with 500mcg of igf from roidsource on training days.

That's awesome. Lots of other board members have reported decent blood work while running DHB. Been wanting to try DHB for some time now.

How would you compare the two as far as when you begin to see results from adding them? I know dhb has a longer half life so in theory the tren should kick in faster, but is that how it has played out for you? Reason I ask, I usually leave tren in for 8 weeks or so before taking a break, but I'd assume for dhb youd want to run it a bit longer to really make it worth while?

That's awesome. Lots of other board members have reported decent blood work while running DHB. Been wanting to try DHB for some time now.
Just curious...why do you want to use DHB? What do you think its going to do for you?

Just curious...why do you want to use DHB? What do you think its going to do for you?

At this point in my life, I only want to run low dose. I stay on TRT year round so all I'm looking for is a nice boost without messing up my blood work more than needed. I tried pretty much any anabolic out there back in the day, but never tried DHB. I got curious after I read so many others talk about how strong it's as far as results/gains and how mild it is on labs for what you get. They talk about DHB being a mix of primo and tren, so it just sounds appealing.

At this point in my life, I only want to run low dose. I stay on TRT year round so all I'm looking for is a nice boost without messing up my blood work more than needed. I tried pretty much any anabolic out there back in the day, but never tried DHB. I got curious after I read so many others talk about how strong it's as far as results/gains and how mild it is on labs for what you get. They talk about DHB being a mix of primo and tren, so it just sounds appealing.
So which do you think will fuck up bloodwork worse? TRT + DHB or TRT+ a little more test
Which will accrue more muscle tissue?
Interested in your thoughts.

So which do you think will fuck up bloodwork worse? TRT + DHB or TRT+ a little more test
Which will accrue more muscle tissue?
Interested in your thoughts.

That's a great question that I've been trying to figure out an answer to. I've never tried DHB so I'm not sure how it would specifically affect my labs, but based on what lots of users have stated, it tends to be relatively mild. I personally wouldn't be running more than 200mg of it per week. Now, our own bodies produce testosterone so when we inject it exogenously, it's not a foreign substance which tells me that using just testosterone would probably be the "healthiest" choice. My TRT is 200mg/week which has my labs look absolutely impeccable and I run very extensive labs.

This said, I don't think either of these two compounds would necessarily wreck my health. They may skew a few markers (this is part of the game) but again, I don't think it'd be anything too crazy, especially at a run of no more than 8 weeks.

Which one would build more muscle? That's a great question. I wouldn't expect to build a ton out of 400mg testosterone or 200mg testosterone + 200mg DHB, but with hard training and perfect dieting (I never deviate from my nutrition by the way), I think I'd be able to get fuller and stronger with either option. I don't care much about a bit of extra retention which I think the extra test would provide.

So, this is what had me on the fence as to which compound would suit me best.

That's a great question that I've been trying to figure out an answer to. I've never tried DHB so I'm not sure how it would specifically affect my labs, but based on what lots of users have stated, it tends to be relatively mild. I personally wouldn't be running more than 200mg of it per week. Now, our own bodies produce testosterone so when we inject it exogenously, it's not a foreign substance which tells me that using just testosterone would probably be the "healthiest" choice. My TRT is 200mg/week which has my labs look absolutely impeccable and I run very extensive labs.

This said, I don't think either of these two compounds would necessarily wreck my health. They may skew a few markers (this is part of the game) but again, I don't think it'd be anything too crazy, especially at a run of no more than 8 weeks.

Which one would build more muscle? That's a great question. I wouldn't expect to build a ton out of 400mg testosterone or 200mg testosterone + 200mg DHB, but with hard training and perfect dieting (I never deviate from my nutrition by the way), I think I'd be able to get fuller and stronger with either option. I don't care much about a bit of extra retention which I think the extra test would provide.

So, this is what had me on the fence as to which compound would suit me best.
From personal experience 200dhb and 200 testosterone is more effective and stronger than 400mg testosterone.
Also 200mg dhb and 200mg test would most likely require no additional drugs for most people. For a good majority of people 400mg testosterone will require an ai.

From personal experience 200dhb and 200 testosterone is more effective and stronger than 400mg testosterone.
Also 200mg dhb and 200mg test would most likely require no additional drugs for most people. For a good majority of people 400mg testosterone will require an ai.
Thanks for chiming in. This is the kind of information I've been trying to get from people who have used both options and can share exact thoughts on how it's worked for them.

In what particular sense did you find the 200mg DHB + 200mg test combo more effective than just the 400mg test?

That's a good point about the AI. I don't use an AI on TRT. I'm not a big fan of antiestrogens if I can avoid them.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws