over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Deca for Joints?

Auris

Newbies
I will be starting another cycle soon and was just going to go Test E for 12ish weeks at 500 or 600 mg/week with Dbol or Halo for the first 4.

Given that I deal with some arthritis issues that cause me some pain in mainly my hips and shoulders, I was thinking of running Deca at a low dose of 200-300/week as well.

Will I still see the benefits of the joints at that low of a dose or do I need to run higher?

I have used NPP like that. The thing is it only works for me for a short while. Seems to be nit-inflammatory for a while and then peters out. So I use it in the front end and then switch it out. See how it works for you. When I'm off I will use Ostarine for 4-6 weeks and that helps joints A LOT for me. The thing is with that stuff is my HDL stays in the crapper but the joints bet better. I think it's mroe of a healing effect than anti inflammatory. Since the research shows it has activity in bone and joint tissue I think that's probably saying they are healing the joints. I didn't seem to have the same effect adding Osta into my TRT so it only seemed to work in the absence of AAS/Test.

I use deca every time I blast, specially if in planning to use winny also.
200mg a week is enough for me atleast.
I actually am using 100mg currently for a total of 20 weeks. So far im in week 14, joints feel good...

I have used NPP like that. The thing is it only works for me for a short while. Seems to be nit-inflammatory for a while and then peters out. So I use it in the front end and then switch it out. See how it works for you. When I'm off I will use Ostarine for 4-6 weeks and that helps joints A LOT for me. The thing is with that stuff is my HDL stays in the crapper but the joints bet better. I think it's mroe of a healing effect than anti inflammatory. Since the research shows it has activity in bone and joint tissue I think that's probably saying they are healing the joints. I didn't seem to have the same effect adding Osta into my TRT so it only seemed to work in the absence of AAS/Test.

Is it that the deca quits working? Or are you pushing more weight since you are in a cycle and the amount of wear and tear and inflammation is going up so it feels like your results from it have gone down.

Is it that the deca quits working? Or are you pushing more weight since you are in a cycle and the amount of wear and tear and inflammation is going up so it feels like your results from it have gone down.

For me it seems the former. Try it and see. Also, you might want to record your level of joint pain before the cycle, through the cycle and after the cycle. Nandrolones are great but I don't think they are effective antiinflammatories in perpetuity. I think, like most every drug, they lose effectiveness over long constant use. But for short sputs for me they work. But some guys keep them in all the time so for them maybe it's different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131