over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose deca therapy question...

Diesel1981

Registered
I am on TRT (100mg E5D, arimdex and HCG per endo).

I'm going to increase the test to 250-300mg per week for my 10-12 week blast. I am going to supplement the test with some deca at a very low dose for joint support during the blast. I don't want to hold much water but would like to loosen up the stiffness I feel from being too dry.
Does anyone have good luck with LOW dose deca to help the joints. ~200mg per week?
Thanks to all!

Last edited:
It's all individual

I'm going to increase the test to 250-300mg per week for my 10-12 week blast. My question is what is the lowest dose of deca that I can use to water up the joints? I was thinking 150mg per week. Will that help out or is it truly too low of a dose to show any advantage?

Thanks to all!

and no one here can tell you how to or what to or how much to do, all we can say is that we would do 200mgs per week if we were to do that sort of thing.,

my trt doc will prescribe 200mg of deca/wk for patients with arthritis and joint issues as a part of treatment.

^^ Thanks...

Im looking for an average of the lowest possible dose to get the benefits from it.

Well there are no studies that really show the least amount used for joint benefit by increasing extracellular water, but this study shows 50mg every 14 days for 6 weeks doesn't increase extracellular water so you figure you need more than that. Little as 50 mg every other week does increase nitrogen retention and muscle function though.

You may have to experiment yourself with a low dose and increase from there if you don't get your desired affect. Nobody can say for sure, but you can see by the study you may need at least 50-100mg a week as 50 mg EOW did not increase extracellular water.

1: Chest. 2003 Nov;124(5):1733-42.Click here to read Links
A role for anabolic steroids in the rehabilitation of patients with COPD? A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial.
Creutzberg EC, Wouters EF, Mostert R, Pluymers RJ, Schols AM.

Department of Pulmonology, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands. [email protected]

STUDY OBJECTIVES: Skeletal muscle weakness commonly occurs in patients with COPD. Long-term use of systemic glucocorticosteroids further contributes to muscle weakness. Anabolic steroids could be an additional mode of intervention to improve outcome of pulmonary rehabilitation by increasing physiologic functioning, possibly mediated by increasing erythropoietic function. PATIENTS AND METHODS: We randomly assigned 63 male patients with COPD to receive on days 1, 15, 29, and 43 a deep IM injection of 50 mg of nandrolone decanoate (ND) [Deca-Durabolin; N.V. Organon; Oss, The Netherlands] in 1 mL of arachis oil, or 1 mL of arachis oil alone (placebo) in a double-blind design. All patients participated in a standardized pulmonary rehabilitation program. Outcome measures were body composition by deuterium and bromide dilution, respiratory and peripheral muscle function, incremental exercise testing, and health status by the St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire. RESULTS: Treatment with ND relative to placebo resulted in higher increases in fat-free mass (FFM; mean, 1.7 kg [SD, 2.5] vs 0.3 kg [SD, 1.9]; p = 0.015) owing to a rise in intracellular mass (mean, 1.8 kg [SD, 3.1] vs - 0.5 kg [SD, 3.1]; p = 0.002). Muscle function, exercise capacity, and health status improved in both groups to the same extent. Only after ND were increases in erythropoietic parameters seen (erythropoietin: mean, 2.08 U/L [SD, 5.56], p = 0.067; hemoglobin: mean, 0.29 mmol/L [SD, 0.73], p = 0.055). In the total group, the changes in maximal inspiratory mouth pressure (PImax) and peak workload were positively correlated with the change in hemoglobin (r = 0.30, p = 0.032, and r = 0.34, p = 0.016, respectively), whereas the change in isokinetic leg work was correlated with the change in erythropoietin (r = 0.38, p = 0.013). In the patients receiving maintenance treatment with low-dose oral glucocorticosteroids (31 of 63 patients; mean, 7.5 mg/24 h [SD, 2.4]), greater improvements in PImax (mean, 6.0 cm H(2)O [SD, 8.82] vs - 2.18 cm H(2)O [SD, 11.08], p = 0.046), and peak workload (mean, 20.47 W [SD, 19.82] vs 4.80 W [SD, 7.74], p = 0.023) were seen after 8 weeks of treatment with ND vs placebo. CONCLUSIONS: In conclusion, a short-term course of ND had an overall positive effect relative to placebo on FFM without expanding extracellular water in patients with COPD. In the total group, the improvements in muscle function and exercise capacity were associated with improvements in erythropoietic parameters. The use of low-dose oral glucocorticosteroids as maintenance medication significantly impaired the response to pulmonary rehabilitation with respect to respiratory muscle function and exercise capacity, which could be restored by ND treatment.

Last edited:
diesel

I'm going to increase the test to 250-300mg per week for my 10-12 week blast. I am going to supplement the test with some deca at a very low dose for joint support during the blast. I don't want to hold much water but would like to loosen up the stiffness I feel from being too dry.
Does anyone have good luck with LOW dose deca to help the joints. ~200mg per week?
Thanks to all!

I have always used 200mg/wk and it works great. 100mg will probably be a good start for joint relief only.
What is your HCG dose from the endo? Just curious.

if joint releif is your primary concern, 100mg ew will get the job done. give it a few weeks til it gets a chance to build up in your system dont jump the gun and up it. i dont think 200mg will yield any additional benefits, and it is not quite high enough imo opionion to achieve any real lbm. so go with 100, thats what ive done in the past

Thanks guys. All I need it for is joint relief. I am not trying to add any lean body mass with it, nor do I want to hold water..

As far as the TRT question. I take 100mg of cypionate every 6th day. I am told to take 250ius of HCG the 2 consecutive days prior to my injection. I also take .5mg of arimidex Mondays and Thursdays.

200mg of deca is perfect for joint relief, and you will not gain to much water weight, especially if your using arimidex. Just make sure your test dose is higher then your deca and you will be straight. I have joint issues in my elbows and i run 200mg of deca ew and it works great.

yes......deca is a healing drug......very good for sore joints.......probably the safest inject you could use. 200mg a week sounds like a winner!!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity