over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose deca

The only thing that " really" worked for my joints is Deca. Ran it at 200/wk and had no issues with sides or bloat but my shoulders knees and elbows where happy happy happy.

Good thread. I've been reading as little as 100mg/ew can improve some peoples joints. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Who here finds that deca's benefits for the joints stay with you once you come off it? My brother swears deca fixed his shoulder permanently whilst he was on cycle........ie. had very sore joint, limited movement etc prior to the cycle of deca and dbol. Pain eased considerably on cycle and then was able to lift heavy weights again. Even once he came off he has never had the injury come back.

I never have problems with prolactin under 300/wk of deca. Hope this helps.

^^^ I am no doc, so just from rationale koi would suspect the Deca and Dbol helped him g through some issues, possibly some tendonitis, and it was allowed to heal. This happened with my bicep tendon. Was horribly painful and now it's gone....

Been thinking about implementing 150mgs weekly of deca to simply help my joints, as my current cycle of test,anavar, and masteron seem to be making my joints crackly no matter how much I watch it.... cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, fishoils nothing helps... so I geuss do oyu think such a low dose of deca would help??? I am trying to keep it as low as possible because I don't have anything to combat prolactin in case it arises, and currently don't have funds to do so... would I even have to worry about prolactin at that dose???? lmk... thxx

I havnt read the whole thread, but I had the same problem from winstrol, and mast, 100mg of deca every 10 days worked magic for me. 100mg per week should be plenty for the joints.

Who here finds that deca's benefits for the joints stay with you once you come off it? My brother swears deca fixed his shoulder permanently whilst he was on cycle........ie. had very sore joint, limited movement etc prior to the cycle of deca and dbol. Pain eased considerably on cycle and then was able to lift heavy weights again. Even once he came off he has never had the injury come back.

I swear one cycle of deca, 450mg per week 12 weeks fixed my shoulder forever. Its been 10 years and my shoulder is still fixed. I seperated when I was young and it gave me huge problems for over 10 years. deca fixed it.

That last pic was 3 days ago before my workout, a little selfy in the tanning booth hahah.... but ya these vars and mast get me PUMPED ....... ill post pics again in about 6 weeks when im done the var and mast,

ya look jacked, nice, mast, and var my all time favorite, deca is the definite answer.

After 30 yrs of breaking rocks a little water in the joints works nice.
Careful with the mast you might lose your hair.lol

Generally there's no need for caber if you keep a 2-1 test/deca ratio or greater. Your vagina-plunger will still work fine. :D But deca is only going to help your joints while you're on it. I stay away from deca personally because i'm very gyno sensitive when in comes to 19-nor compounds, especially that one. But it should help. Also, try "super cissus". I've been having joint pain issues too and got on that a couple weeks ago and they're all but gone

Not sure why you think this, but caber is for prolactin, and it does not matter how high you run your test, prolactin can still build up. Most gyno from Deca comes from prolactin, so caber helps this.

I was experimenting doing a low dose cycle that included Deca at 200 a week. I had some good results. Obviously not a bulker but I felt great and made some nice gains with no sides.

I would like to do something like that again but I don't know if it would make me fail a steroid test. I like Deca but the drawbacks it has for testing makes me stay away from it.

I keep atleast 150 deca a week in me at all times. As long as your e2 is under control, you are fine. You cant have elevated prolactin with elevated e2.

I have had no need for a P.A.

I swear one cycle of deca, 450mg per week 12 weeks fixed my shoulder forever. Its been 10 years and my shoulder is still fixed. I seperated when I was young and it gave me huge problems for over 10 years. deca fixed it.

Thanks mike. Anybody else?

Thanks a lot guys......

Do you guys worry about water retention precontest?

How is this going so far? I wanna try this real bad but am scared of bloating with summer around the corner

I'm just staring to see the start of benefits. I'm at 250mg weekly. I wanted to make sure I had a dose that would work. In a few more weeks I'll try dropping down and seeing if benefits stick with a lower dose.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws