over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose DNP

pahlevan

Registered
I wanted to see if anyone has tried Lower dose, longer term DNP run. Running 200mg DNP crystal for 6-8 weeks.What results did you get.
Thought process is to have more energy and not be too hot all the time. This way get through more rigorous workout and cardio sessions.

ive seen several people say they've done this with great success and sides are much easier to handle

I prefer 100 mg/day. 200 will take away some of my energy for high volume workouts after the first few days. I get great results with hardly any side effects adding 100 mg to my regular cutting diet and training routine.

I ran 200mg of crystal for 25 days but I feel I get plenty of results in 12-15 days so try to keep it short blast. Here’s a before and after pic of my 25 day run. 262 to 236.

I love 200mg eod with PSMF diet on rest days.

I dont even notice that im on dnp other then fat melts off while gym performance is great!!

Does dnp affect the libido in any way?

Does dnp affect the libido in any way?

Any reduction of energy/body fat, will negatively affect the libido, so yes.

But it is not a side effect of the drug, it is an side effect of fat loss.

I usually do either 500mg for 2 weeks or 250mg for as long as I can stand it. Depends on what life is like at the time. If I’m in a suit all day, no way I’m running two caps. Both methods work extremely well. Weight comes off just as good just takes longer obviously.

I love 200mg eod with PSMF diet on rest days.

I dont even notice that im on dnp other then fat melts off while gym performance is great!!

Interesting
I was thinking along these lines too,

Running psmf + 250mg dnp + 45mins Liss day 1
Then weights + maintenance Kcal no dnp day 2
Rinse and repeat

My first run was 500mg for 3 weeks and it was miserable. Now I'm 2 weeks into my second DNP run, using 250mg and the sides are almost non existent and the results are solid. I definitely recommend low dose, longer duration.

Low dose/longer duration is definitely the more tolerable of the 2 options. I've ran both. The fat loss on the higher dose was obviously greater then that of the lower dose...however, the lower dose I was actually able to function at a relatively normally. My workouts were decent, energy levels weren't great but I was able to still stick to a strict/clean diet and still be a normal person. The higher dose, I was miserable, workouts were complete crap, was completely depleted no matter what and food cravings were just insane for me. Sweating was off the charts and was basically a zombie for 2-2.5 weeks. First cycle was 200mg for 4 days, 400mg for 6 days and 600mg for 3 days then back down to 400mg for another 4 days. Second cycle was 200mg/day for 4 weeks. Ran 12.5mcg/daily of t3 through out both and 250weekly Test E.

M18

its horrible for your body so less time used is better IMHO.
I typically start high then run low to get lower single digits.
600 for a few days, 400 for a week max 2, then 200 for a few days usually more than effective even with a few cheat meals.. but then again Ive never started a run being higher %..

lower dosed longer duration works but its negative impact on performance is another negative to keep in mind

Citation needed
I'm also not convinced DNP is horrible for you or causes any lasting health effects other than reduced body fat, lower triglycerides, and improved insulin sensitivity and lipids. Let's not confuse how one feels on it with its effects on health. There is no indication that it's carcinogenic or causes organ damage. It was made illegal due to very low lethal dose, not major adverse side effects.

This day an age, with cheap antioxidants like ALA, ALCAR & NAC, any speculated oxidative stress (cataracts on women particularly, seen in the old literature) can be negated with an antioxidant protocol while taking DNP.

I personally think banging stimulants like Clen with T3 produces more negative impact on heart and vascular system than DNP. Increased heart rate and blood pressure are bad news and increase cardiac remodeling. Clen, in high doses, is well established to cause actual damage (necrosis) to cardiac tissue when used for longer durations.

200-250mg ED is safe and tolerated by most. That same does, EOD, is even safer, more tolerable and will still yield results greater than any OTC fat burner.

The boogieman persona of DNP is unjustified. I'd welcome any counterpoints showing evidence of adverse long term side effects other than the dicta of cataracts in women seen in some older studies (again likely attributable to no antioxidants available).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws