over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose DNP

swole79

Registered
After reading the thread about everyone's favorite fat burners it seems like quite a few people who have tried it seem to think that at a low dose it can have less sides than alot of the thermogenics. The caps that I have access to are 150mgs per cap. For those with experience will I reap any fat burning benefits at 150mgs daily for 20-30 days? At 300mgs will I start to feel noticably hotter? In Florida in the summer I don't really want any extra heat :eek:

It's going to depend on your individual response to it. You'll likely feel a bit warmer at 150mg, yes. You'll still need to have an intelligent diet to get the most out of it, but in my experience, if you did a normal diet that would put you at a 2 pound fat loss or so a week and add your 150mg dnp daily, you'd probably lose an extra 10 pounds or so.

I think I have those same tabs 150 yellow and red capsals. I have been on it for three days at 450mg a day so far. The sweats are ten times worse then tren. Lost 7 pounds and starting to see more vains on my arms. The sides are so bad I have no energy to work out after work. Air conditioner and electric bill will be high this month. If I don't sleep well tonight I will drop it down to 300 a day.
I hear your body will adjust to it so, maybe 10 to 14 days is the longest to cycle with two week rest in between.

After reading the thread about everyone's favorite fat burners it seems like quite a few people who have tried it seem to think that at a low dose it can have less sides than alot of the thermogenics. The caps that I have access to are 150mgs per cap. For those with experience will I reap any fat burning benefits at 150mgs daily for 20-30 days? At 300mgs will I start to feel noticably hotter? In Florida in the summer I don't really want any extra heat :eek:

Ive got a thread called DNP LOG here a couple pages back. Im in FL too and did a low dose as well. The results were great

I've tried DNP at 600mg for a week and again at 300mg for two weeks. The 300mg experience was much more palitable and I experienced better fat loss.

High dose DNP cause extreme heat and extreme hunger. I honestly could not resist the carb cravings and I was just a sweating miserable mess.

When I brought it down to 300mg I was just slightly hotter than normal could resist the carb cravings. I could also do my full workouts and all that. The fat loss seemed just as fast, and it was much more sustainable.

After doing both, I would recommend low dose DNP with diet and light cardio over high dose dnp any day.

I loose weight nicely at only 200mg a day, and its bearable for long cycles.

at what point should one be concerned with adding T3 to the cycle? ive heard that high doses (600mg+) run over 12-15 days will drop your natural T3 levels , it seems that a longer low dose run may do the same

at what point should one be concerned with adding T3 to the cycle? ive heard that high doses (600mg+) run over 12-15 days will drop your natural T3 levels , it seems that a longer low dose run may do the same

I never saw the need to use T3. I did DNP at low doese for long periods with no problem.

DNP brings down total thyroid hormone, but THBG will decrease as well which ends up balancing out to even levels of free thyroid hormone.

So it really shouldn't affect you.

Well said!

^^^^^^ isnt this the guy who took DNP(wanting to get down to 160lbs) so he could stop drinking too much? and put the pic on his pitbull that said"I kill cats"? and wished Brock Lesnar would die in a car accident because he won a fight?

Banned so sad:rolleyes:

I just did a 450mg per day of crystal cycle, and I had a looser diet and I peeled off some good bodyfat. 300mg with a stricter diet, cleaner carbs, and smart cardio would be my next choice. I have been consulting with one of our own regarding a smart and sane cycle. I have new found respect for DNP and you should too if it's your first time. My next cycle will be just that lower dose 300mg with a strict diet and cleaner carbs, starchy, more protein and less sugary ones except when I feel the need for a treat. The best thing about the whole experience was forcing myself to do all the vitamins and drinking more water which I've continued to do now that I am off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131