over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose EQ + Test; Worth it ?

TheMountain117

Newbies
Long time user of Deca, I recently decided to stop using Deca forever after reading about all the shit it can do to you long term, and after my BW started getting some really weird numbers. Friend of mine informed me EQ does everything Deca does and a little bit more without as many sides so hey, I bought a few vials.

Thing is I never touched EQ and always ran Deca as a "supplement" to all my test cycles. Usually 300-400mg test + 150/200mg Deca. I literally blow up on 300mg Deca, went from 220 to 280 in three years using that or lower doses. 600mg Deca + 200mg Test took me from 280 to a little bit over 300 a few years ago when I got impatient and tried to gain weight for strongman in a very short time.

I have no idea how to run EQ. I researched a bit and people in other threads have said that they only noticed results at 700-800mg. I usually respond well to anything except Tren and Anadrol, and I don't like going near 1 gram unless I reallllllllyyyy have to.

Original idea was to run 200mg Sustanon + 300mg EQ since EQ takes a while to build up. However after doing some research like I said above I think it might be a waste of EQ to run it like that. Has anyone here ever had success running a similar cycle ? As an alternative I planned on doing 600mg EQ by itself, but I also never ran an anabolic without some test thrown in, so some feedback about this option would also be appreciated!

Thanks everyone in advance.

In for answers.

I read the same thing bro. 4 or 500mg+ for 14+ weeks to see anything from it. To me seems like why the hell would want to wait that long. But then again, some people hate 19-nors so EQ would be the alternative.

Lookin to see how everyone feels. I am running 13 weeks of 450 eq and 375 test e, pretty low doses for 13 weeks with first week front load. I want to see how it works for my goals to improve athletics, rather than solid muscle and size gains

thats a good cruising dose and yes its worth it just keep a eye on hemacrit levels cause eq raises red blood cell count but it takes longer to work then deca does but it will not keep fluid around your joints but i love eq i swap back and fourth between it and deca while blasting and cruising also you will get some endurance outta the eq but anything over 600mg isnt worth it to me not enough gains to cash ratio

Long time ago I ran several EQ only cycles and made some fantastic gains. Took just 300-450 mg/wk too. The stuff I used was only 50 mg/ml.

OP what has deca done to your blood work? and I've run eq at 400 for 12 weeks with test and I liked it good strength and endurance. I'm now going for 15 weeks at 600mg a week with test e and mast e

Long time user of Deca, I recently decided to stop using Deca forever after reading about all the shit it can do to you long term, and after my BW started getting some really weird numbers. Friend of mine informed me EQ does everything Deca does and a little bit more without as many sides so hey, I bought a few vials.

Thing is I never touched EQ and always ran Deca as a "supplement" to all my test cycles. Usually 300-400mg test + 150/200mg Deca. I literally blow up on 300mg Deca, went from 220 to 280 in three years using that or lower doses. 600mg Deca + 200mg Test took me from 280 to a little bit over 300 a few years ago when I got impatient and tried to gain weight for strongman in a very short time.

I have no idea how to run EQ. I researched a bit and people in other threads have said that they only noticed results at 700-800mg. I usually respond well to anything except Tren and Anadrol, and I don't like going near 1 gram unless I reallllllllyyyy have to.

Original idea was to run 200mg Sustanon + 300mg EQ since EQ takes a while to build up. However after doing some research like I said above I think it might be a waste of EQ to run it like that. Has anyone here ever had success running a similar cycle ? As an alternative I planned on doing 600mg EQ by itself, but I also never ran an anabolic without some test thrown in, so some feedback about this option would also be appreciated!

Thanks everyone in advance.

I love EQ and test, at 600mgs my appetite increases dramatically and so do my gains, I run a little tren with that stack also

OP what has deca done to your blood work? and I've run eq at 400 for 12 weeks with test and I liked it good strength and endurance. I'm now going for 15 weeks at 600mg a week with test e and mast e

Blood pressure through the roof, high hematocrit count, red cell count high, all the usual stuff to make one worried even though I was taking all the necessary precautions. Not a pro bodybuilder so there's no need to put my body through all this.

While EQ might cause similar sides I'm told it's not as agressive as Deca, reason I'm gonna try it.

Long time ago I ran several EQ only cycles and made some fantastic gains. Took just 300-450 mg/wk too. The stuff I used was only 50 mg/ml.

Interesting, did it affect your your libido in anyway or post-cycle recovery ? What anxiliaries you used on those cycles ? My main concern is running EQ alone and having a shutdown with no test due to EQ being highly anabolic but mildly androgenic.

Since I'm EQ virgin I'll just throw this question out here as well, might be dumb but hey, I never even saw a vial of the stuff until some time ago.

I've been reading some "horror stories" on the web about how EQ is very thick and oily and will have a similar effect to Synthol (guess who said this. Greg Valentino ). Any truth to this ? I pin in my quads so I wouldn't want to go around walking with a ball in my VL.

Since I'm EQ virgin I'll just throw this question out here as well, might be dumb but hey, I never even saw a vial of the stuff until some time ago.

I've been reading some "horror stories" on the web about how EQ is very thick and oily and will have a similar effect to Synthol (guess who said this. Greg Valentino ). Any truth to this ? I pin in my quads so I wouldn't want to go around walking with a ball in my VL.

I used it for quite some time and never noticed anything different as far as the oil deposit in the muscle goes.

Slightly not exactly what OP was asking but I still pist this see if you all are in agreement:

Everyone agree though for the most part not counting health/sides:
Tren mg per $ > EQ mg per $

This is is what I've always found (same for mast, primo, etc).

Like from my fictional experience and others I see:
Tren and Test (maybe NPP or deca) most bang for buck. When referring to 'regular BB use.' Agree?

Yeah I think tren is overall the most useful aas, it can go with any cycle you want really. The others all have more specific uses and are definitely less noticeable. Only aas that compares to tren as far as results vs price is something like anadrol or dbol imo. But even at that the quality of the gains on tren are 10000x better than orals

Last edited:
I really doubt youll feel much at 300 esp since test is low 500-600
would b ur best bet..and if u cant bump it up to tht much for 14weeks
i wouldnt run it imo

Im a big fan of EQ for the appetite stimulation as I always struggle with eating enough. I ran 400 EQ 500 test and it was my most productive cycle to date. just remember to rotate injection sites, i would say no more than once a week, because EQ can cause infections easyer than other compounds.

It's been awhile since I ran Deca but I just started NPP and it blows the fucking crap out of the EQ I was on before. Same dose.

Im a big fan of EQ for the appetite stimulation as I always struggle with eating enough. I ran 400 EQ 500 test and it was my most productive cycle to date. just remember to rotate injection sites, i would say no more than once a week, because EQ can cause infections easyer than other compounds.

Lol this was also something I was worried about at first but then I remembered the stuff I got is pure vet grade not ugl, it even came in a airtight sealed box lol. Since I thrust nobody wants a million dollar race horse getting an infection I thrust I'm not in any infection risk unless I screw up haha. It's 100mg/ml however... lots of pins...

But yeah I usually rotate both quads and delts.

EQ jacks my crit and blood pressure up quick even at the same dose , way worse than Deca does , get more vasuclar and hungry too

What long term sides from deca are you taking about?

EQ jacks my crit and blood pressure up quick even at the same dose , way worse than Deca does , get more vasuclar and hungry too

What long term sides from deca are you taking about?

emeric posted stuff about it within past 12 months. i would do a search on his posts, he doesnt post much so it should be easy. He might have even started the thread, which will make it super easy to find. Hope that helps gun. If you cant find it let me know though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity