over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose EQ + Test; Worth it ?

I like EQ i go up to 600 mgs with others.It gives hunger hardness and leaves you Vainy.

Since I'm EQ virgin I'll just throw this question out here as well, might be dumb but hey, I never even saw a vial of the stuff until some time ago.

I've been reading some "horror stories" on the web about how EQ is very thick and oily and will have a similar effect to Synthol (guess who said this. Greg Valentino ). Any truth to this ? I pin in my quads so I wouldn't want to go around walking with a ball in my VL.

Bro youll only get a ball or knot from GARBAGE or shit with Bacteria in it,even if its test400,i had test400 that was painless,all depends on the source and how clean and sterile he is,iv never heard a horror story of EQ in my life

EQ jacks my crit and blood pressure up quick even at the same dose , way worse than Deca does , get more vasuclar and hungry too

What long term sides from deca are you taking about?

I'll have to search but there where a few threads sometime ago about it. One about how Deca was about 10x more harmfull to blood vessels than test and other compounds, how it could thicken the blood really fast, higher risk of enlarged prostate, etc.

Then there was this other article about how it can affect your genes or something along those lines long term. Sorry for the ignorance but I don't have a good memory for details.

I'll have to search but there where a few threads sometime ago about it. One about how Deca was about 10x more harmfull to blood vessels than test and other compounds, how it could thicken the blood really fast, higher risk of enlarged prostate, etc.

Then there was this other article about how it can affect your genes or something along those lines long term. Sorry for the ignorance but I don't have a good memory for details.

dr. G thread at some point toward the beginning he touched on deca causing valve and enlargement issues at mega doses but even moderate, 600avg/wk, for extended periods ie. longer than 12wks etc hence why he was advocating NPP... I believe its all subjective tho on the individual since deca is raved in the HIV/AIDS community for all its benefits and dosages are in the 200-400mg/wk range Id imagine and for LONG term due to the disease..

also since you mentioned genes... when your body adapts and changes to something it naturally mutates it dna to sustain the change, so for people who use AAS for years and live a certain lifestyle your body is naturally going to change to that as well... to what effect it has on genes who really know but I still believe it has some impact, however slight it may be.. for someone, AAS could be the switch that activates or even deactivates a certain gene and so from that point that gene is going to get passed on with that change in play..

Hey guys just a little bump.

Started the cycle this week, I went with 400mg EQ and 200mg Sust. Figured I should've gone lower for my first time with this substance.

First shot of Sust was done Monday into my delt and today was the EQ into my quads, it's 100mg/ml (Dunno if I mentioned this before, might have gotten mistaken ) so I split it into 2ml's per quads. HOLY FUCK EQ is thick as hell. I take pitty on the poor horses that take this shit.

It didn't hurt going in but mother of god, it felt as if I was injecting maple syrup from how hard I was pushing the plunger. Injection site is feeling a bit sore and I can actually feel the oil is pushing the muscle apart ( shot was done 10 mins ago so it's not an abscess hahaha :). And no bulging ball of muscle so my fears of oil retention where pointless.

Ran eq for 20 weeks at 1g/wk and the results were awesome. Was also on 1.5g test e/wk. Incredible endurance, vascularity, strength, and zero joint pain. They felt much better than before I ran the eq and I continue to feel the benefit.

I used to brands of ug eq during my last cycle and it was no thicker than the test I was running along with it. I'd be weary of something as thick as honey...:(

Slightly not exactly what OP was asking but I still pist this see if you all are in agreement:

Everyone agree though for the most part not counting health/sides:
Tren mg per $ > EQ mg per $

This is is what I've always found (same for mast, primo, etc).

Like from my fictional experience and others I see:
Tren and Test (maybe NPP or deca) most bang for buck. When referring to 'regular BB use.' Agree?

I would agree.

mg vs mg Tren is much better.
Cheaper since u don't need so much.

However, do u guys feel emotional on Tren?
Even incorporating low dose test?

Lol guys it's not as thick as honey, it's the same consistency as test as far as I can tell, the feel when pushing the plunger is just that it takes a long time to go it. Probably because I never injected before such a large ammount, it's 2 ml into each quad, where previously I'd split up dosages and maybe get 1 ml in quads and delts and glutes. Needless to say 1ml goes in easier than 2ml, less space taken by the liquid, less fibers pushed apart, etc, etc.

However, one thing that has gotten me worried is that I shot too high up my quad today because I was drowsy from working late the previous night and just slipped my mind that I wasn't injecting in the usual place, and now (injected this morning), the muscle feels knotted as fuck and there's a little bit of superficial swelling. Either I hit a lymph node or it's just high BA and the fact that I'm not used to shooting 2ml.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws