over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose gear for injuryt recovery?

user8888

Newbies
Any opinions out there on low dose gear to help back injury from work related not lifting? More as a tool combined with physical therapy?

What kind of back injury and what kind of gear? A normal/upper range test level is good but not sure I would use much else. Peptides like cjc w/dac, mk677, and bpc157 would be good as well.

I fractured my sternum in a car accident about 18 months ago, also damaged my PCL. I was on 250mg/wk test c and maybe 4mg/wk of cjc w/dac. My physical therapist said she couldn`t believe how fast I healed.

I know GH speeds up and assist with some injuries...not sure if it would help with ur back injury as u were not very specific about the injury type.

I pulled a large portion of my lower left side back muscles deadlifting nearly 4 months ago, and it has yet to fully heal. I've been on gear since this incident occurred, and the only time I notice it improving is when I am using peptides/growth hormone/mk677. Look into them brother, could help you in your recovery.

pretty sure I've seen most studies say that a lot of the common steroids people think are good for injury actually can make them worse . Be careful, I'm pretty sure certain peps and hgh are good for recovery though.

This

What kind of back injury and what kind of gear? A normal/upper range test level is good but not sure I would use much else. Peptides like cjc w/dac, mk677, and bpc157 would be good as well.

I fractured my sternum in a car accident about 18 months ago, also damaged my PCL. I was on 250mg/wk test c and maybe 4mg/wk of cjc w/dac. My physical therapist said she couldn`t believe how fast I healed.

Is some useful advice above. Hopefully elvia or jj will chime in .. pro

I think speed of healing has a lot to do with how fit and healthy you were prior. I think research says with a test base and Deca, Equipoise, Anavar, or Primobolan will increase collagen synth fairly well. GH probably being the most effective at collagen synth. Really depends on whats broke?

The OP needs to state the nature of his back injury before anybody speculates any further!

If you are unable to lift weights at all, I think it's an awful idea. If you are, then peptides is the way to go.

The OP needs to state the nature of his back injury before anybody speculates any further!

True. I'm no doctor. Just a guinney pig of who enjoys reading pubmed.com studies.
I'm not sure about your injury.
When I had 4 hernias repaired my surgeon said to stay on AAS and HGH.
I believe in general anabolics speed up healing.
Gh peptides, gh secretagogues, HGH, etc really make a big difference in my bodies' ability to recover faster.
BPC157 and THYMOSIN BETA 4/TB500 are well known healing peptides.
Certain injures I find these compounds help with healing. Other injuries just do not heal without surgery. Hopefully you can find an "anabolic" friendly doctor who has enough background knowledge in PED's to advice you properly. My orthopedic surgeon said in her entire medical career she was only given a total of 10 minutes in lectures on AAS.
My hernia surgeon had a son who was a competitive bodybuilder so he knew a lot about the various compounds we use. I'd put money on it that he was on HRT/HGH based on his incredible vascularity at age 65ish.

I have a strenuous heavy physical labor job and have to work or not get paid. I have right sided lower back muscle soreness that does not get better. I rest and stretch alot which seems to help. I use a back support while working which also helps tremendously. I used to be in great physical shape while on juice about 7 years ago. My job now is like a hard workout in itself everyday. I could stand to lose about 20 lbs to be ripped but otherwise in good shape. I pulled my back erector muscle many years ago doing seated cable rows. (poor form). I really enjoyed my time on the juice and remember how great my results were. Im thinking a small kick of something just to get these muscles to heal up with little to no rest and some injury on them too....

Could someone list these peptide things i hear about. Ill do my homework. Thanks guys.

You need to get that checked out first. Don't let things like that go they likely will just get worse. I had a back strain a year ago pretty bad and let it go, "treated" it with massage stretching and peptide's. It got worse and the soft tissue issues caused me to eventually have a herniated disc. Go get an MRI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510