over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose gh effective

csb123

Registered
i have started a long cycle for this year with mini blasts built in x 2 8 week runs

Base cycle is test eq deca with prop npp and orals added for blast phases.

My question is i would love to add gh for the rest of the year but i also have to keep finances in mind.

That said i have used gh before at 5iu ed keffie for 6 months a few years back and loved it.

This time round i am after the sense of well being, it really helped my libido in a good way last time.and most importantly i am a chronic insomniaic on or off cycle, whether using tren or not i am lucky if i get 3 hours sleep a night which really hampers gains, only the strongest combo of tranqualisers and sleeping tabs work, and i avoid that at all costs and rather just live with it.some fat burning would be a bonus, and if at the low dose it could help the aas would also be of benefit.

Gh helped considerably last time round with the sleep.

This time financially i can really only be comfortable with 2 to 3 iu on a 5 on 2 off schedule or similar that you can suggest using similar iu per week.i will try bump it to 5 iu on blast phases

Is this a waste. ? Wher i am based i only have access to legit hygetropin kits.

Any advice appreciated.

Ps i am 36 years old

Last edited:
2-3ius is fine for anti-aging purposes strictly. You still have to watch diet though. I would recommend upping the dose and only using gh on days you workout.

Exactly. You can shoot it just before morning fasted cardio to speed up fat loss.

Thanks

Currently the cycle is mainly bulking and size, diet is 90percent clean, cheat meal 1-2 a week, i still do cardio 20min post to keep bloat and bp in check.

So keeping bf in check will be a bonus. My main goal with the gh, is sense of well being, sleep and if it can at that dose still provide a synergistic effect with the aas.

I train 5 to 6 times a week but can up the dose to a mon wed fri post workout at 5 iu? still seems low lol would prefer 8iu.

Low dose HGH is better than No dose!!!

Stack your low dose with peptides to get a little more out of it

Thanks gunsmith,

So i think thats the best route, will take more when i can and take less when it becomes financially restrictive.

Would the 5iu mon wed fri vs 3 iu 5 on 2 off be better, or just experiment and see which works better for me?

Thanks gunsmith,

So i think thats the best route, will take more when i can and take less when it becomes financially restrictive.

Would the 5iu mon wed fri vs 3 iu 5 on 2 off be better, or just experiment and see which works better for me?

I'd stick with 2iu ed , then add in the peptides as you can afford it to grow , if money gets tight then just cruise on the 2iu HGH.

I'm getting the same results (well it seems) from taking 200mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 W/O DAC 3x a day as i was when i took 2iu a day of Sersostim HGH.

Kinda of like a balst and cruise type deal

I only use 2-3 daily while running Tren to cut and it works like a charm... Actually gain size... Definitely know its there...

I only use 2-3 daily while running Tren to cut and it works like a charm... Actually gain size... Definitely know its there...

So you're attributing to gaining size on 2-3ius of gh? I don't think so. It's the tren. Gh at 2-3ius at most is only going to induce fat loss. Let's say for shits and giggles that muscle hyperplasia for humans is true(no valid studies support it). At 2-3ius, you couldn't get your igf-1 levels high enough to induce any type of hyperplasia whether it be organ growth or muscle.

So you're attributing to gaining size on 2-3ius of gh? I don't think so. It's the tren. Gh at 2-3ius at most is only going to induce fat loss. Let's say for shits and giggles that muscle hyperplasia for humans is true(no valid studies support it). At 2-3ius, you couldn't get your igf-1 levels high enough to induce any type of hyperplasia whether it be organ growth or muscle.

how many iu's would it take and does bodyweight come into play?

Would the synergy gh provides not improve results with aas even at 2 to 3 iu ?

Actual growth from decent gh if I am correct comes into play round 8 ius ed upwards ?

Or the 10iu pw protocol .I stand under correction

if on low dose 2-3 iu , would it be best before bed or as i wake .

thing is i train at 5 .30 am and take my pre workout meal at 4.30 am

so i could do the shot say 3.45 am then eat my pro carbs at 4.30 am ?

evenings i have a whole food shake i have 1/2 at 9pm, then the other half at 1-2 am when i wake for the loo.

if i take shot at say 8.15 pm and wait till have shake at 9pm also work ?

how many iu's would it take and does bodyweight come into play?

This is assuming that muscle hyperplasia is real in humans, you would need enough of an igf spike. I would recommend no less than 8ius daily of excellent quality gh(rips, hyges, thanks, pharm grade). If you're running mediocre unlabeled generics, 10+ius daily is what it would take IMO.

if on low dose 2-3 iu , would it be best before bed or as i wake .

thing is i train at 5 .30 am and take my pre workout meal at 4.30 am

so i could do the shot say 3.45 am then eat my pro carbs at 4.30 am ?

evenings i have a whole food shake i have 1/2 at 9pm, then the other half at 1-2 am when i wake for the loo.

if i take shot at say 8.15 pm and wait till have shake at 9pm also work ?

I workout the same time you do and I take my gh about 30 mins before I workout. Pumps are insane.

Thanks jm

Do I have to worry about my pre workout meal ? I mean take it and wait to eat or just follow my normal routine and pin it 30 before?

Thanks jm

Do I have to worry about my pre workout meal ? I mean take it and wait to eat or just follow my normal routine and pin it 30 before?

Follow your normal routine. Eat an hour before workout and pin 30 mins after eating then go workout out 30 mins after you pinned.

I'm starting to question the whole "low dose" growth doesn't do anything for additional muscle growth. Like anything else we use, it's finding the CORRECT combo to stimulate an induction of muscle growth!
IMO 3-4iu of Hgh combined with 2-4 x insulin use can be very affective, and produce some impressive gains! I'll even go as far as to say, I've seen better results from low dosing both slim and Hgh, then just running higher doses of Hgh only
Again only my opinion...

I'm starting to question the whole "low dose" growth doesn't do anything for additional muscle growth. Like anything else we use, it's finding the CORRECT combo to stimulate an induction of muscle growth!
IMO 3-4iu of Hgh combined with 2-4 x insulin use can be very affective, and produce some impressive gains! I'll even go as far as to say, I've seen better results from low dosing both slim and Hgh, then just running higher doses of Hgh only
Again only my opinion...

Slin and gh is ridiculous end if story. In a good way, I'm agreeing with you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all for the replies made me feel better about it lol

Havent used slin since my last gh run.might consider a few iu pre workout as well

Real gh will work, no matter how low the dose. Low dose gh will help your aas work better also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws