over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose gh effective

Thanks for all the advice so far, been reading as much as possible and trying to lay down an appropriate plan going forward, this is what i would like to do based on finances etc.

If you see any holes let me know :

Week 1 and 2 - 2iu ed taken first thing am 30min before pre workout meal around 4am
Week 3 onwards - 3iu taken same way ed
After a couple weeks will see side effects and if all ok will up to 4 iu ed for a few more weeks. At 4iu i will split dose 2iu am and again 2iu at 8/9 pm before bed. Taking a shot to work to do a mid afternoon shot isnt practicalmwith what i do.

This should give me a good bench mark on the ed protocol and also allow me to build up my gh levels and gauge tolerance.

At this stage the dose is high enough on a weekly basis for me to give 9 to 10iu 3 x week mon wed fri a good go.and has also allowed me to have built up quite a few iu of stock in reserve. I wont be running slin at this stage. but will take entire dose straight afte workout 7am then have shake 30min later.

Will be running t3 throughout at 25mcg a day, just securing some because i have t3/t4 combo but its too strong at a combined dose of 80mcg and the tabs cant be split.

I will be on cycle the entire time. And will continue to run it even after cycle but will probably drop down to 2to 3iu ed off cycle /cruise.

Hopefully i have covered all the bases and havent ovethought or overcomplicated everything lol.

Don't underestimate quality GH...

Trust me that "low dose" (2-3 iu) will work for anyone and yield effects.

I think so much poor quality GH flooded the market in the past 6 yrs that some how "10 iu" turned into the 'norm' for what you run GH at.

My training partner is prescribed humatrope - he can only take 3-4iu maximum as its so potent.

If your product is GOOD -- you will benefit. I think 6 iu of GREAT product is more then enough for all-around awesome results for muscle and fat-loss

-FF

Thanks FF I am picking up 200iu to start of hygetropin. My guy has not let me down in manybyears with bad gear .so I am hoping that continues haha.have researched the new oackaging etc and will see when it arrives now .if legit will order a few more of the same.

4 to 6iu ed in a few months time will suit me fine financially .it was just now the nezt 4 months or so that 2 to 3 was more realistic lol

thanks to all the heat created after lance , country has gone into hyperdrive and raided everywhere .

so hygetropins are now not possible , all i have available to me at the moment is syntropins , i have searched here and general google, and i am not finding much info on them or anybody who can give me some feedback.

if anyone can shed some light or i am just stocking up on alot more aas lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner