over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose HGH Indefinitely?

1.5iu for 1 1/2 years straight now. No difference in my echocardiogram or A1C level. Definitely helps keep me lean which is my reason for using it. I don't plan on stopping.
Now that's an OG dose of growth per day, true HRT amount. I remember way back when all these HRT clinics started sprouting up the standard was to start a male out on 1.5iu's/day and then it didn't take long before 2iu's/day become the norm because the docs became comfortable with prescribing this amount without retribution from our government and it's what all their clients wanted and were willing to pay for. More is always better, right!?!

Now that's an OG dose of growth per day, true HRT amount. I remember way back when all these HRT clinics started sprouting up the standard was to start a male out on 1.5iu's/day and then it didn't take long before 2iu's/day become the norm because the docs became comfortable with prescribing this amount without retribution from our government and it's what all their clients wanted and were willing to pay for. More is always better, right!?!
The way I approached it is my IGF1 levels tested high because of my TRT (low 300s) but I still wanted to use HGH for the lipolysis benefits. I didn't want to use too much, so I would watch for an increase in resting heart rate increase as the way to tell myself whether I was using too much. If I use more, my resting heart rate starts to go up, which tells me it's probably not good long term. Some might say 1.5iu isn't enough but I think it helps. I am 36 years old for context.

The way I approached it is my IGF1 levels tested high because of my TRT (low 300s) but I still wanted to use HGH for the lipolysis benefits. I didn't want to use too much, so I would watch for an increase in resting heart rate increase as the way to tell myself whether I was using too much. If I use more, my resting heart rate starts to go up, which tells me it's probably not good long term. Some might say 1.5iu isn't enough but I think it helps. I am 36 years old for context.
Your IGF levels were 300 without the GH?
What are they with the GH? Curious.

are you using pharm or generics ?

I will have to say the poison is in both the amount and length of exposure. I'm willing to bet years on end at even small to moderate dosage would lead to insulin resistance at a decent degree. Looking back at my original first post in this thread I probably should have warned of this. Small amount of HGH for short periods will actually decrease visceral fat at least in obese people, but long term exposure will more than likely have opposite effect.
So a lot of people have said that the longer you use HGH the better the results... so are suggesting that short cycles are better to keep fat off if that's the main goal. Are you talking 2 to 4 IUs a day but for how long is a short effective period of time?
And how long is too long to have those undesirable effects of insulin resistance and visceral fat accumulation?

So a lot of people have said that the longer you use HGH the better the results... so are suggesting that short cycles are better to keep fat off if that's the main goal. Are you talking 2 to 4 IUs a day but for how long is a short effective period of time?
And how long is too long to have those undesirable effects of insulin resistance and visceral fat accumulation?
This will vary from person to person, I stayed on gh for a year and 2 months straight before coming off, I'm currently off gh right now.

This will vary from person to person, I stayed on gh for a year and 2 months straight before coming off, I'm currently off gh right now.
Can you share if you IGF-1 levels went back to your baseline?

I think hgh is more likely to speed up thr aging process due to increased igf1. There's a lot of info on this. The longest living humans also have the lowest igf1 and growth factors. I think this might go for basically everything.

Regardless i stay on 5 ius EOD pretty much year round because i like it.

For a few years I didn't think it really helped with fat loss. Or at least i didnt see it.

Eventually i would run out and be out of hgh for a couple months. I started noticing an increase in fat after a few weeks. I still just thought this was un related.

Then after like another 8 months straight of being on it i ran out again. Noticed myself getting slightly fatter. Definitely a change in body composition. It was about the 3rd or 4th time running out and starting back up where i finally realized, Holy shit, it actually is keeping me significantly leaner.

For whatever reason I'm always a lot stronger when I'm using hgh. My body feels like it handles the stress in the gym better. My training is just better while on it. Ive done many many igf1 tests over the years and learned i respond pretty well. I do get huge huge increases in igf1 levels off pretty low doses.

Only downside is I tend to get very very sleepy, and I'm not so much a fan of that.

I don't believe hgh helps at all with anti aging, however while I'm still relatively young (36 years) and training I prefer to be on it for at least a few more years.

I think hgh is more likely to speed up thr aging process due to increased igf1. There's a lot of info on this. The longest living humans also have the lowest igf1 and growth factors. I think this might go for basically everything.

Regardless i stay on 5 ius EOD pretty much year round because i like it.

For a few years I didn't think it really helped with fat loss. Or at least i didnt see it.

Eventually i would run out and be out of hgh for a couple months. I started noticing an increase in fat after a few weeks. I still just thought this was un related.

Then after like another 8 months straight of being on it i ran out again. Noticed myself getting slightly fatter. Definitely a change in body composition. It was about the 3rd or 4th time running out and starting back up where i finally realized, Holy shit, it actually is keeping me significantly leaner.

For whatever reason I'm always a lot stronger when I'm using hgh. My body feels like it handles the stress in the gym better. My training is just better while on it. Ive done many many igf1 tests over the years and learned i respond pretty well. I do get huge huge increases in igf1 levels off pretty low doses.

Only downside is I tend to get very very sleepy, and I'm not so much a fan of that.

I don't believe hgh helps at all with anti aging, however while I'm still relatively young (36 years) and training I prefer to be on it for at least a few more years.
I test and keep IGF-1 levels only to the top of my age group. It helps with nutrient partitioning, fat loss and some cosmetic effects. That is the trade off I make. That is a very different game than pumping 10+ iu with insulin every day. As far as I can tell my approach is a safe one sicne I am in my 60s and appratenly healthy. We will see. People routinely think I am in my mid 40s and generally shocked when they learn my true age. I am only an N of one so if you fuckers are waiting for me to die fuck-off.

I test and keep IGF-1 levels only to the top of my age group. It helps with nutrient partitioning, fat loss and some cosmetic effects. That is the trade off I make. That is a very different game than pumping 10+ iu with insulin every day. As far as I can tell my approach is a safe one sicne I am in my 60s and appratenly healthy. We will see. People routinely think I am in my mid 40s and generally shocked when they learn my true age. I am only an N of one so if you fuckers are waiting for me to die fuck-off.

I laughed at that last sentence 😂

But just out of curiosity how long have you been doing this approach? Have you always been this conservative using AAS/GH?

I’m about half your age but have recently been thinking of this exact approach, actually, a while back I spoke about it with GotGame on here who is a medical professional..

I was going to do no more than say 200-300mg Test a week (a couple months out of the year, rest of the time 140mg per week) and only do enough GH to keep myself at the high age of normal on IGF tests and run that most of the year with a couple months break..

I laughed at that last sentence 😂

But just out of curiosity how long have you been doing this approach? Have you always been this conservative using AAS/GH?

I’m about half your age but have recently been thinking of this exact approach, actually, a while back I spoke about it with GotGame on here who is a medical professional..

I was going to do no more than say 200-300mg Test a week (a couple months out of the year, rest of the time 140mg per week) and only do enough GH to keep myself at the high age of normal on IGF tests and run that most of the year with a couple months break..
I've been conservative in general. I was a marial arts guy so doses were low and mostly for recovery and a little mroe muscle and strength. I always took off periods. I trained for 10 years before I touched anything so I had a natural base. At a few points I went up higher AAS wise but never really for long periods but higher doses mean more mass and at points I wanted more mass. GH I get joint pain at 4 iu so that is as high as I have gone. Over time I started blood testing and dialed it in. I've been using GH and peptide for about 12 years I guess. These days a typical sort of HRT plus for me is 200 test/w, 150 Primo, 1-2 iu GH/d.

12 yrs now, Anywhere from 2-20 a day. Typically, 3ius around midnight and 3-5 pre workout.
Normally 6-8% Bf but with the Gut.... I did lots of IGF Lr3 at dosed 100 mcgs though. Thinking of Intestinal Growth ???
Or its My Large amount of Dairy products.
I dont think its Insulin resistance due to the Fact I go Hypo Quickly. My body uses Tons of Nutrients just to sustain itself!
Last weeklong Bahama trip I came back with No Bloat"
No HGH, limited dairy and on the Dehydrated Side;
Looked like I was Show Ready...Leaving Tomorrow for another week!
262 pds Today....Will see the Before and After !!!

Your IGF levels were 300 without the GH?
What are they with the GH? Curious.
Correct, because TRT can raise it by a lot in people (though not everyone).

Haven't tested my IGF in a while but I plan to in the next couple months

I like your approach you've gravitated towards. I'm 52 and moving towards this type regimen as well for health and wellbeing, say not quite HRT levels but closer in that direct than say higher doses for mass or what have you. In my younger years I dealt with sides no problem, not so much now and I just don't care to deal with the sides of higher doses any longer, especially for health reasons. I'm still big and carry muscle and look much younger than I am and get the comments about about both muscularity and age but I'm fine with not needing to be bigger anymore. Now more concerned with health and longevity of my health. I get my own bloodwork done at least once a year and just had blood drawn this past weekend and will compare it with my other blood panels from over the years so see where I'm at and make adjustments accordingly. I'm looking for that balance of looking good and healthy and actually being healthy inside and out in my later years of life.

I like your approach you've gravitated towards. I'm 52 and moving towards this type regimen as well for health and wellbeing, say not quite HRT levels but closer in that direct than say higher doses for mass or what have you. In my younger years I dealt with sides no problem, not so much now and I just don't care to deal with the sides of higher doses any longer, especially for health reasons. I'm still big and carry muscle and look much younger than I am and get the comments about about both muscularity and age but I'm fine with not needing to be bigger anymore. Now more concerned with health and longevity of my health. I get my own bloodwork done at least once a year and just had blood drawn this past weekend and will compare it with my other blood panels from over the years so see where I'm at and make adjustments accordingly. I'm looking for that balance of looking good and healthy and actually being healthy inside and out in my later years of life.
Good move. Don't be afraid to add in some blood work here and there when you're testing grounds.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear