over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Long cycles.

pahlevan

Registered
Ive always done cycle that are n average 3-3.5 months. For my next bulker I was thinking of running lower doses for at least 6 months. For Example 250 test, 300 deca, 300 Eq for 6-8 months.
Has anyone tried this method and how were the results.

Ive always done cycle that are n average 3-3.5 months. For my next bulker I was thinking of running lower doses for at least 6 months. For Example 250 test, 300 deca, 300 Eq for 6-8 months.

Alot of guys do that on here..almosy essentially a trt dose of test (slightly higher) and an anabolic or androgen at low dose to pair it with.

Seems to work well for small gains with little to no side effects.

I'm doing that now.

100mg TE/wk
200mg DECA/wk

No rapid rise in anything, but beating the log book week-to-week for as long as I can remember now. I'm actually the strongest I've ever been, and all without feeling like death.

Last year I did about 6 months of low dose test and EQ. Worked very well.

That's a full-dose cycle for me, and then some.

I do believe that the best way of doing it is low dose for long periods of time.. It's better than high dosage for 8 to 10 weeks then taking off two month etc.. The reason is you will never recover in that two months anyway.. So doing a long cycles for extended time but long times off.. In this case the use of short ester compiunds will be best to ensure when your off you actually off..

I do believe that the best way of doing it is low dose for long periods of time.. It's better than high dosage for 8 to 10 weeks then taking off two month etc.. The reason is you will never recover in that two months anyway.. So doing a long cycles for extended time but long times off.. In this case the use of short ester compiunds will be best to ensure when your off you actually off..
This proves a good point. I did one high dose (for me) blast, and lowered to 150mg test. It took a good 12+ weeks for test to come back to high normal lol.

Gang, I've found incredible results doing a low-dose test cycle (250mg test enanthate/week along with AI and hcg therapy, along with a small dose of hgh) in my off-season. Even off-season, I'm adamant on doing blood work every 3 months. When I'm ready to jump on-season, I'll first do some blood work to make sure all is g2g. I will usually run my season with moderate doses of a few compounds stacked systematically for 16 weeks. 4 months is the longest that I will run, and for me, I've made incredible results. At the same time, my blood work levels are elevated somewhat moderately, but I am maintaining my health and feeling great. The results speak for itself. Everything thing in moderation goes a long way. It seems I see that many people have forgotten that.

This works great for me to keep the quality muscle I've built over a 20+ year time frame. Like Lats mentioned - short esters is the way I go also. I don't mind pinning EOD though. Best of luck with your run!

Gang, I've found incredible results doing a low-dose test cycle (250mg test enanthate/week along with AI and hcg therapy, along with a small dose of hgh) in my off-season. Even off-season, I'm adamant on doing blood work every 3 months. When I'm ready to jump on-season, I'll first do some blood work to make sure all is g2g. I will usually run my season with moderate doses of a few compounds stacked systematically for 16 weeks. 4 months is the longest that I will run, and for me, I've made incredible results. At the same time, my blood work levels are elevated somewhat moderately, but I am maintaining my health and feeling great. The results speak for itself. Everything thing in moderation goes a long way. It seems I see that many people have forgotten that.

Yeah.. I know many who run around 200 to 300 mgs in off season .. Of course HGH and SLIN are used in small amounts and along with a good amount of food you can gain decently or hold well enough to have a good launching point in your prep.

Lats what are your thoughts on pinning test daily ..

say 50 mg to [emoji817] mg daily instead of doing say

125 mg x 4 times a week on training days

or

150 mg x 4 times a week on training days

so basically no matter what the dose pin test daily and anabolic can go in 3-4 times a week separately.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I say experiment on your body with different methods until you find what works for you. I think there's tons of ways to skin a cat and your genetics are essentially going to show you what you can and can't do. Short cycle long cycle medium cycle..... at the end of the day the way you look comes down to the food your putting in your body.

Lats what are your thoughts on pinning test daily ..

say 50 mg to [emoji817] mg daily instead of doing say

125 mg x 4 times a week on training days

or

150 mg x 4 times a week on training days

so basically no matter what the dose pin test daily and anabolic can go in 3-4 times a week separately.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I believe if you can pin daily then do it.. I truly believe it's best from a side effect stand point.. but to many it's a bother.. if one did it EOD the difference may not be much but even a small point drop or increase e2 can cause different sides. I pin test daily at 25mgs sub q.. if I add in any other compound in higher amounts of do it spread out over 4 days

This proves a good point. I did one high dose (for me) blast, and lowered to 150mg test. It took a good 12+ weeks for test to come back to high normal lol.
Wow. So even with the 150/wk, it still dropped below high normal? How low did it drop and how long after your last blast pin was this measured?

Wow. So even with the 150/wk, it still dropped below high normal? How low did it drop and how long after your last blast pin was this measured?
It took 12 weeks or so to come down to under 1100 and this was about 3 days after last pin.

It took 12 weeks or so to come down to under 1100 and this was about 3 days after last pin.

What? It took 12 weeks for your elevated test level to get under 1100 when you go from blast to TRT? That doesn't add up. It comes down for me almost right away.

Shoot i go year round at no less than 200mg test cyp every 5 days. i pyramid it up and down from 200mg up to as high as 800mg every 5 days. and when im down at 200mg i always add 400-600mg of EQ in there. So really year round im never running less than 400mg of anything every 5 days. been doing it as long as i can remember with no sides and get bloods done every 4 months. studies out there where they had guys on 600mg test cyp a week and guys at 200mg test cyp a week and the health benefits were better at 600mg and the sides were the same at either dose. now this wasnt for year round study but i personally feel the healthiest dose of test is at 400-600 and personally consider that trt. Doctors say 200mg is trt dose but if you really think about it that's just standard. i dont think its optimal at all.

I say experiment on your body with different methods until you find what works for you. I think there's tons of ways to skin a cat and your genetics are essentially going to show you what you can and can't do. Short cycle long cycle medium cycle..... at the end of the day the way you look comes down to the food your putting in your body.

Bamn. right on point. you are what you eat. diet diet diet. guys who say they feel like crap at high doses is cause they eat crap (or running tren/deca). of course your lipids get worse on high doses if you dont have clean diet. my brother has terrible lipids cause he eats shit all day and isnt even on AS. imagine taking AS and having same crap diet. and cheat days? oh no. a cheat day to me is chicken parm or cheeseburger. not ice cream and chocalate cake. you will really feel like a walking turd eating shit that dont belong in your body. give me high dose test all year round and real clean diet and im horny beast with bloodwork in all optimal ranges.

Last edited:
Shoot i go year round at no less than 200mg test cyp every 5 days. i pyramid it up and down from 200mg up to as high as 800mg every 5 days. and when im down at 200mg i always add 400-600mg of EQ in there. So really year round im never running less than 400mg of anything every 5 days. been doing it as long as i can remember with no sides and get bloods done every 4 months. studies out there where they had guys on 600mg test cyp a week and guys at 200mg test cyp a week and the health benefits were better at 600mg and the sides were the same at either dose. now this wasnt for year round study but i personally feel the healthiest dose of test is at 400-600 and personally consider that trt. Doctors say 200mg is trt dose but if you really think about it that's just standard. i dont think its optimal at all.

Well honestly one can't go by dose.. Everyone is different.. For the vast majority of trt patients 200 mgs is too much to be considered trt.. It puts most people outside the normal or even high end averages.. But if blood work is not done it's hard to say.. I know most guys doing 400 mgs of test for a extended period will experience raised hemocrit even and estrogen .. They might feel great but their insides tell a different story.. Not that 400 mgs is " out of line" but until blood work is done no one knows if it's a healthy dose for them.. I fell great even on 600 mgs a week but my ESTRo is out the roof.. And that's not good.. But in regards to trt most average around 100 to 140 mgs to put them in normal test levels.. For most 200 mgs may put many way outside of normal.. But as long as ESTRo is in check and lipids are good I say fine..

Well honestly one can't go by dose.. Everyone is different.. For the vast majority of trt patients 200 mgs is too much to be considered trt.. It puts most people outside the normal or even high end averages.. But if blood work is not done it's hard to say.. I know most guys doing 400 mgs of test for a extended period will experience raised hemocrit even and estrogen .. They might feel great but their insides tell a different story.. Not that 400 mgs is " out of line" but until blood work is done no one knows if it's a healthy dose for them.. I fell great even on 600 mgs a week but my ESTRo is out the roof.. And that's not good.. But in regards to trt most average around 100 to 140 mgs to put them in normal test levels.. For most 200 mgs may put many way outside of normal.. But as long as ESTRo is in check and lipids are good I say fine..

I agree with you. Estro does become an issue for many. Ive managed to keep my estro around 30-40 with the doses of test i run and its because ive been taking .25mg adex every day for all these years. I havent had any sides from the adex in my bloodwork that people claim adex causes. And it all depends what your goals are too. i just know from experience i feel and look better on 600mg test than 200mg test and the higher doses have not effected my bloodwork in any negative way. in fact my bloodwork now is better than it was in my 20s. and i contribute that to my extremely disciplined diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131