over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose MOD GRF (1-29)

Herox

Newbies
Hello!

I have a question that bothers me. According to this thread "http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/92614-mod-grf-dose.html", a low dose of MOD GRF is almost as effective as the saturation dose of 100 mcg MOD GRF.

Therefore, would it make sense if you would inject a high dose GHRP-2 with a low dose of MOD GRF 4x daily, like following examples:

200 mcg GHRP-2
50 mcg MOD GRF (1-29)

or

300 mcg GHRP-2
25 mcg MOD GRF (1-29)

I am trying to get a release that equals about 6-8 IU of synthetic GH, but the MOD GRF is damn expensive and I don't have enough money left at the moment to spend so much on peptides.

I am looking forward for your answers.

Thanks!

I can tell you no matter what there is no combination of peptides that will cause a release of 6-8iu of GH. That is a lot of GH. 2-3iu is more realistic. You are correct that it takes very little mod grf to get it done. I have used as little as 25mcg of mod grd along with 100-200mcg of GHRP-2 and have had same results as when doing 100/100 or 100/250mcg.

Go to Ergo and check out their products and they provide great prices and products.

If i can use 50mcg or 25mcg of Mod, that would safe me allot of money.

What about CJC1295 DAC? Could i get away with 1mg a week? Together with 200mcg GHRP2 2-3x a day of course.

This is interesting. I feel your pain. No cheap stuff.

I can tell you no matter what there is no combination of peptides that will cause a release of 6-8iu of GH. That is a lot of GH. 2-3iu is more realistic. You are correct that it takes very little mod grf to get it done. I have used as little as 25mcg of mod grd along with 100-200mcg of GHRP-2 and have had same results as when doing 100/100 or 100/250mcg.

Go to Ergo and check out their products and they provide great prices and products.

Hi Alpha,

Do u have the serum test for just GHRP-6 only?

In your estimate, how much iu of GH would the body produce if i were to research 250-300mcg of GHRP2 each time on my rat?

If i can use 50mcg or 25mcg of Mod, that would safe me allot of money.

What about CJC1295 DAC? Could i get away with 1mg a week? Together with 200mcg GHRP2 2-3x a day of course.

great question, it would seem maybe as the peptide is the same correct, the only difference being the length of life.

Great! That's a new word in science!:D
And do you know that man's body producing about 1-2 IU per day, WITHOUT any peptides at all? Just when you lying on the bed! And the woman's body produce much more!
Have you read for example a Dat's posts?
If you would read that, you'll understand, that what you are saying now is just ridiculous!

3 posts and this is what we get?

dont be a clown

there are a lot of people on here that do a phenomenal job with thier research, and they have much more bodybuilding implications then most at dat board including dat himself.

dont read one mysterious guys post and take it as gospel.
many have done their own research, had labs done on said research and proven what you are saying is just ridiculous
please dont come on here and spam up these informative threads. most are here to learn: not be spoken down to

I don't understand. Are you guys a Jews? Or a homeless? Or maybe you don't know a simplest science basis? :D
You whant to pay a penny and hope to have a great results!
"Everybody use 100 mcg CJC or 2-4 mg CJC DAC, and I will use just 25 mcg CJC or 1 mg CJC DAC, besause I am clever and they are stupid!:cool:"

Racist are we?

Ak

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear