over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose NPP with TRT

heavyb

Registered
Has anyone done a low dosage NPP with TRT

I have had good luck with low dose Tren with TRT.

I have been running Tren 35mg ED with 25mg Test ED with great results. Have dropped BodyFat gained muscle and gotten tighter. But I do have loose skin areas.

I have few vials of NPP left from a old blast with it. Was doing 100mg ED back then but I am looking for different results this time. Powerlifting at the time but I cant or want to do that anymore. Got hurt and tired of being fat guy that could lift heavy.

I am thinking about doing the same protocol with NPP 35mg ED with 25 to 50mg Test.

I am looking to gain some size.

I just started low dose NPP with my TRT.
Currently doing 150 Test weekly and 50 NPP Mon/Wed/Fri.
9 days in so far.

Do not lie to yourself and others by calling your doses TRT or low dose. That is nearly a half gram of gear a week. No use in fooling yourself.

Yeah it work. Slow and steady changes.

Do not lie to yourself and others by calling your doses TRT or low dose. That is nearly a half gram of gear a week. No use in fooling yourself.

Mine or his?
Cause mine is over a gram.
I'm not trying to fool myself or anybody.
I don't believe he is either.
In comparison to a cycle--even a moderate/low cycle, both of our outlines ARE 'low dose'.

If it makes you feel better, we can call it 'LOWER DOSE'

How's that boss?

I just started low dose NPP with my TRT.
Currently doing 150 Test weekly and 50 NPP Mon/Wed/Fri.
9 days in so far.

Are you doing test just 1 time a week or putting in with the NPP. I have found I do better on lower dosage of Test if I pin more than 1 time a week. I think I am going to stop pinning everyday running out of places.

If you’re talking about long term (years) the only thing I would consider adding to “trt” is primo at 200 mg a week. Nandrolone is not good for your cardiovascular system and you don’t want to be on it for years on end. My .02

Mine or his?
Cause mine is over a gram.
I'm not trying to fool myself or anybody.
I don't believe he is either.
In comparison to a cycle--even a moderate/low cycle, both of our outlines ARE 'low dose'.

If it makes you feel better, we can call it 'LOWER DOSE'

How's that boss?

He was talking about OP, as he titles states “Adding NPP to TRT” then you read the dosages and he’s at 500mg+/- which is definitely not TRT lol but I would agree that is a low/moderate dose compared to others...

You say yours is over a gram but you’re doing 150mg Test with 150mg NPP? Maybe you meant to write “isn’t?” If you did then no I agree that’s low dose too, but if you are over a gram of gear that’s not exactly low, maybe to today’s standards with all the fake/underdosed gear around and everyone justifying it with what the pros are doing but it’s not low, and there’s plenty of guys on here who’s physiques don’t justify everything they’re doing..

Either way, he wasn’t directing it at you lol

Has anyone done a low dosage NPP with TRT

I have had good luck with low dose Tren with TRT.

I have been running Tren 35mg ED with 25mg Test ED with great results. Have dropped BodyFat gained muscle and gotten tighter. But I do have loose skin areas.

I have few vials of NPP left from a old blast with it. Was doing 100mg ED back then but I am looking for different results this time. Powerlifting at the time but I cant or want to do that anymore. Got hurt and tired of being fat guy that could lift heavy.

I am thinking about doing the same protocol with NPP 35mg ED with 25 to 50mg Test.

I am looking to gain some size.

How is BW on 245mg of Trenbolone per week?

What are your cycle dosages if you're using TRT + Tren and thinking this is 'time off'?

If you’re talking about long term (years) the only thing I would consider adding to “trt” is primo at 200 mg a week. Nandrolone is not good for your cardiovascular system and you don’t want to be on it for years on end. My .02

Not to hijack the thread here but has there been evidence posted on that? I thought that one study someone posted a thread about was kinda debunked?? I was going to ask this the other day but slipped my mind, I’d love to see what’s up with that if anyone can point in the right direction...

Talk to any infectious disease doc and most will eventually add nandrolone to the therapy.( if they are up to date) soo are you going to saying that’s not a therapeutic reason to use? Because US docs are are legally allowed to var,drol test, test, dbol???(idk but I have seen a script) gh, igf and even peptides(ahhhhh I would not lol)

Now for hydro gonad syndrome no testosterone is only required.

In anti aging is a who different ball game they are going to “optimize” lol. So they are tring to make you a machine not thinking with health first, some do but not most clinics. So they will throw the kitchen sink at you if you got that paper. They can justify anything they write for you. These Places are going to fuck the good guys actually helping men.

This is bodybuilding though so I would say the test/nandrolone would give you better results in muscle department.( nandrolone does come with cardio side effects) will you feel better than just test prob not but who knows.

Bloodwork bloodwork bloodwork!!!!!!!!!!!!

I consider it low dose from the way I ran it in the past. I dont see 175mg of test week being high since that is my actual TRT script. Tren 245mg week is pretty low to me also.

I am trying to use what i have until its gone. I had tren left so I ran it until I ran out and now I have some NPP that I ran when I stopped using Deca. I hate for it to go to waste. I dont blast like I did before since I am unable to train in the same ways.

My last BW on Tren and Test combo was the best I have ever had all my numbers came in great. I get bloods done every 6 months btw. .

46 BW done after 14 weeks. I have ran this cycle with test and tren for 16 weeks. I ran in the winter stopped for Dec and went back on Jan I will be done with this end of the month.

I’m doing daily subQ shots of test and npp.
I’m searching for the best dose.
I started low, raised it and i feel great,
I’m 2 weeks in.
Today i did
10mg testosterone prop
15mg testosterone phenylprop
15mg NPP

I want to put back the ton of muscle i lost from 9 months natural.
I have my diet in check to grow and drop fat.
My blood pressure was freaking out for a few days but is coming down since eating perfect for 6 days and doing cardio.

I’m doing daily subQ shots of test and npp.
I’m searching for the best dose.
I started low, raised it and i feel great,
I’m 2 weeks in.
Today i did
10mg testosterone prop
15mg testosterone phenylprop
15mg NPP

I want to put back the ton of muscle i lost from 9 months natural.
I have my diet in check to grow and drop fat.
My blood pressure was freaking out for a few days but is coming down since eating perfect for 6 days and doing cardio.

I started out that low with Test and Tren but I found my sweet spot my current cycle. I am not sure why some are hating on it. We all should have been doing this long enough to know how we feel on cycle. Are you doing any carbs I found that my sides from tren are really bad if I go above 25 carbs per day. So I just say away from any carbs which all I miss is oatmeal.

I consider it low dose from the way I ran it in the past. I dont see 175mg of test week being high since that is my actual TRT script. Tren 245mg week is pretty low to me also.

I am trying to use what i have until its gone. I had tren left so I ran it until I ran out and now I have some NPP that I ran when I stopped using Deca. I hate for it to go to waste. I dont blast like I did before since I am unable to train in the same ways.

My last BW on Tren and Test combo was the best I have ever had all my numbers came in great. I get bloods done every 6 months btw. .

46 BW done after 14 weeks. I have ran this cycle with test and tren for 16 weeks. I ran in the winter stopped for Dec and went back on Jan I will be done with this end of the month.

I’m gona go ahead and call bullshit on that... I’d love to see a copy of the bloodwork if possible... You’d be the first guy in the history of this forum to prove they in fact are someone who’s bloodwork doesn’t go to complete dogshit while on Tren or other compounds.

There’s been quite a few guys post bloodwork THINKING their numbers are fine and they had numbers all over the place, not saying this is you, but they had to have selective reading..

It’s just so hard to believe when literally hundreds of guys, yes hundreds, over the years have posted about health issues or shitty bloodwork, and what was one of their favorite AAS? Tren.... It’s not definitive proof, but I see too big a correlation...

BW from Feb
Testosterone 1237 ng/dl
Cholesterol 152 mg/dL
HDL 51 mg/dL 3
LDL 75 mg/dL
Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 3.0
LDL/HDL Ratio 1.48
Triglycerides 128 mg/dL Test
BUN 16 mg/dL
Creatinine 0.9 mg/dL
Urine PH Screen 5.2
Protein 9 mg/dL
Leukocyte Screen NEGATIVE
Hemoglobin Screen NEGATIVE
Urine Creatinine 200.8 mg/dL
Protein/Creatinine Ratio 0.04 mg/mg
Alkaline Phosphatase 86
Total Bilirubin 0.5 mg/dL
AST 30 U/L
ALT 20 U/L
GGT 9 U/L
Total Protein 7.3 g/dL
Albumin 4.4 g/dL
Globulin 2.9 g/dL
Urine Glucose NEGATIVE g/dL
A1c 5.3 % Page 4
Height - standard: 6' 1"
Height - metric: 185.4 cm
Weight - standard: 234 lbs.
Weight - metric: 106.1 kg
BMI: 30.8
Blood Pressure Reading 1: 116/74
Blood Pressure Reading 2: 118/75
Blood Pressure Reading 3: 118/75
Pulse Reading 1: 73
Pulse Reading 2: 0

I was hoping for the actual papers being posted (as we know people can just type healthy numbers) but I’m not going to grill you about it.. If those are in fact your numbers on Tren then more power to you bro, hope your health stays 100%...

I've done 100 - 200 mg/week deca alongside TRT in the past. It helped with joint pain, but it kills my sex drive even at low doses. I greatly prefer trestolone at 50 - 100 mg/week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws