over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low-Dose of Synthetine Experiences?

I've been bulking since September. I've decided to add in the same low-dose Synthetine protocol I used during my cut during this bulk. I'm roughly 7 weeks into a very light cycle of:

400 Test C EW
200 Deca EW
2 IU GH on training days (4 days per week)

The Synthetine will be 2ml (400mg) on training days (4x per week).

Just like before, I'll shoot it about 45 minutes after my preworkout meal and about 15 minutes before I start working out. I saw great results on a cut, now I want to see what Synthetine does for me on a bulk.

I'll document my findings here.

great detailed thread , cant believe i didnt notice it until now , will be following your progress!

I've been bulking since September. I've decided to add in the same low-dose Synthetine protocol I used during my cut during this bulk. I'm roughly 7 weeks into a very light cycle of:

400 Test C EW
200 Deca EW

Just like before, I'll shoot it about 45 minutes after my preworkout meal and about 15 minutes before I start working out. I saw great results on a cut, now I want to see what Synthetine does for me on a bulk.

Have you ever posted any pics on here...Not calling you out for any, just can't remember if you ever have?!

Your post content is always pretty well detailed...I always catch your posts whether about Synthetek products or any other AAS, but I run around talking shit so much, to so many, tough to remember alot of shit :p

What are your stats?!

Have you ever posted any pics on here...Not calling you out for any, just can't remember if you ever have?!

Your post content is always pretty well detailed...I always catch your posts whether about Synthetek products or any other AAS, but I run around talking shit so much, to so many, tough to remember alot of shit :p

What are your stats?!

No, I haven't and won't be posting any pictures. A long time ago I chose between either openly discussing AAS online and not posting pictures or posting pictures online but not discussung AAS usage.

The internet is forever, and I am not going to have my pictures permanently associated with discussing PED usage. Some people feel anonymous after they crop out their head. I'm not one of those people.

If that causes me to lose credibility, so be it - that is understandable.

No, I haven't and won't be posting any pictures. A long time ago I chose between either openly discussing AAS online and not posting pictures or posting pictures online but not discussung AAS usage.

The internet is forever, and I am not going to have my pictures permanently associated with discussing PED usage. Some people feel anonymous after they crop out their head. I'm not one of those people.

If you crop the nipples it's as if it's not your body in the photos.

Nope, that's fine...And understandable. Was just wondering because I always notice the name/posts but couldn't remember if you had ever posted pics?!

If you crop the nipples it's as if it's not your body in the photos.

:p:eek::D

Last edited:

Pics only add to credibility, but if you post silly shit all the time, no matter how good you look, you're stupid, period. :D

Not talking about you, of course... just generally speaking. ;)

Going back on the Synthetine/Synthelesen combo as of today btw. Starting with 5 mls each ed. Should tremedously help with energy. :)

I ran that combo at that dosage for a very short time but felt completely unstoppable in the gym and dropped fat very quickly.

Pics only add to credibility, but if you post silly shit all the time, no matter how good you look, you're stupid, period. :D

Not talking about you, of course... just generally speaking. ;)

Going back on the Synthetine/Synthelesen combo as of today btw. Starting with 5 mls each ed. Should tremedously help with energy. :)

So far what I've noticed since running Synthetine on a bulk, is that I am definitely sweating more. I usually cut during the summer, and am drenched in sweat with Synthetine.

Well, it's winter where I am now and I'm still drenched in sweat since introducing synthetine. I usually wear a hoodie for the first 1/2 - 2/3 of the workout, and then take it off after I become uncomfortably hot.

Recently, I've been taking the hoodie off after my 1st or 2nd sweat, as I'm already soaking through my t-shirt underneath the hoodie.

I'm also noticing a slight increase in endurance. It's still early though, so we'll see if this improves over time.

Yesterday I started Synthetine at 1ml to begin with. I used a 1ml syringe w/ 1 1/4" x 25g needle in my left thigh. 4 hours later my thigh feels like it's in knots. Has anyone else experienced this ?

TIA

Yesterday I started Synthetine at 1ml to begin with. I used a 1ml syringe w/ 1 1/4" x 25g needle in my left thigh. 4 hours later my thigh feels like it's in knots. Has anyone else experienced this ?

TIA

Do you inject your thighs often? Synthetine is completely pain free (even at high doses) for most people but it can cause a bad reaction in some (so definitely not uncommon). But it's impossible to state with you as I would probably get a reaction from a 1 1/4 quad shot of anything. If you inject quads all the time then it's likely the synthetine. I would try 1ml in your delt using a 1 inch pin and see how that feels then you will know.

Actually was only the 2nd time I shot the left quad. I'll try a shorter needle also.
I normally just shoot test in my right quad and that is pain free with the same length needle, maybe I hit a nerve or something. Going to shot again today and see what happens.

Thanks

Actually was only the 2nd time I shot the left quad. I'll try a shorter needle also.
I normally just shoot test in my right quad and that is pain free with the same length needle, maybe I hit a nerve or something. Going to shot again today and see what happens.

Thanks

You can sometimes "feel" the shot, put it's never been painful for me. Just an awareness that something was shot there.

I use 25g 1inch needle in my quads for synthetine.

The shot itself was painless, just a few hours afterwards was a tad sore.

The soreness is going away. I shot my right glute this afternoon, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Injection speed seems to make a big difference with myself and a few others. Being a water-based product it flows super quick so it's easy to rush the inject. Try going a little slower with it and see if that helps. And if it's any consolation, it usually takes me 3-4 injects before I stop getting sore from it, but after that I can easily do 5mL a day with zero knots or soreness.

The shot itself was painless, just a few hours afterwards was a tad sore.

The soreness is going away. I shot my right glute this afternoon, we'll see what happens.

Injection speed seems to make a big difference with myself and a few others. Being a water-based product it flows super quick so it's easy to rush the inject. Try going a little slower with it and see if that helps. And if it's any consolation, it usually takes me 3-4 injects before I stop getting sore from it, but after that I can easily do 5mL a day with zero knots or soreness.

Agreed. It flowslike water, so it's easy to inject it too rapdily. I try to shoot it at the same speed I would shoot fear - slow and steady.

I try to shoot it at the same speed I would shoot fear - slow and steady.

There's definitely something highly philosophical to that sentence I'm missing at the moment and need to think more in depth about before I can (hopefully) comment in an equally clever way... :eek::eek:

:)

400 Test C EW
200 Deca EW

I thought you were suppose to use this everyday to keep it in your system. I thought I read this before in a comments

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member