over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low-Dose of Synthetine Experiences?

I thought you were suppose to use this everyday to keep it in your system. I thought I read this before in a comments

It is like creatine in the sense that it's stored in muscle tissue.

I'm sure everyday doesn't hurt, and might even yield slightly faster results, but it definitely isn't necessary to see results.

I take it on training days because muscle contractions (along with insulin) help uptake into the muscle. Not using insulin at the moment, so I just shoot it preworkout after my pretraining meal.

Granted it had been 45 C' (104 F') here most of the day two days ago, using a combo of 6ml's Syntheselen / 6ml's Synthetine for the first time in months before working out late at night had me sweat profusely like I hadn't in YEARS... I just couldn't stop!!! Which honestly was a pretty pleasant feeling... I hadn't experienced in quite a long time!!! :headbang:

I'm about 3 weeks in to my low-dose synthetine experiment (2.0). In addition to increased sweating, the increase in endurance has really become apparent.

Really helped me get through the final weeks of this Fortitude Training blast. Was planning on ending the training blast after 6 weeks, but I decided to extend the blast an additional week. The improvment in endurance from Synthetine staves off much of the fatigue that normally sets in towards the end of the training session.

My diet has been pretty loose the last few weeks of this bulk, but my waistline has remained the same.

Although it's only a few weeks in, my initial thoughts are that Synthetine can also be beneficial on a bulk (not just on a cut).

I leave any more conclusions until I get further into this experiment.

My diet has been pretty loose the last few weeks of this bulk, but my waistline has remained the same.

Although it's only a few weeks in, my initial thoughts are that Synthetine can also be beneficial on a bulk (not just on a cut).

This is what I like about Synthetine and GH mixed...I eat like shit and that combination is my magic elixir:p:cool:

This is what I like about Synthetine and GH mixed...I eat like shit and that combination is my magic elixir:p:cool:

Yep - using just 2 iu EOD and it is defiinitely a great combo with the Synthetine.

Yep - using just 2 iu EOD and it is defiinitely a great combo with the Synthetine.

Haven't dropped below 4iu, ever actually...Keep us posted on how the 2iu goes.
Since I use it only for the fat burning properties, I always say I should drop to 2iu, even just to save money, but never do?!

I am going to add synthetine onto my stack in Jan. I will combine it with a little slin around training. I am bulking as well and will be using it for the same reasons of assisting lean muscle gains and minimizing fat gains whilst I go through a lot of calories every day. 3ml per day so a bottle lasts me just over 1 month. No HGH for me as I can't run it due to fatigue.

Haven't dropped below 4iu, ever actually...Keep us posted on how the 2iu goes.
Since I use it only for the fat burning properties, I always say I should drop to 2iu, even just to save money, but never do?!

I get good results from 2iu of GH. It slowly recomps me, gives me a fuller look, and makes my joints feel amazing. I don't even shoot it every day and still get decent results.

I'd like to try higher doses at some point, but don't really feel the need to right now as I've always gotten a good response from 2iu, especially with synthetine in the mix.

I get good results from 2iu of GH. It slowly recomps me, gives me a fuller look, and makes my joints feel amazing. I don't even shoot it every day and still get decent results.

I'd like to try higher doses at some point, but don't really feel the need to right now as I've always gotten a good response from 2iu, especially with synthetine in the mix.

I wish I could run even 2iu :eek: I have some hgh is my fridge and may try 1iu sometime in the new year. I only have about 6 vials but at that dose it's plenty :D If I didn't get so tired from it I would probably try 5iu (2.5iu x 2) daily for approx 6 months.

Just started my first run of Synthetine. Only used 2 ml now for 2 days but I feel a little warmer. I will up the dose to 4 ml ED I think. Combining it with 4 IU of Greytops, 500 Test and 400 Primo for a slow cut/recomp kinda thing. Curious to see what will happen.

Just started my first run of Synthetine. Only used 2 ml now for 2 days but I feel a little warmer. I will up the dose to 4 ml ED I think.

PLEASE give a much higher dose (10+ ml's) a try at least once... don't know where you live, but if it's winter time in your neck of the woods, enjoy the fun of sweating profusely in front of people looking at you in the weirdest way possible while it's so cold out there and them are freezing... :D Quite an odd but funny feeling actually... especially if you're combining your Synthetine with Syntheselen... :eek::p

Just like Elvia, no need for GH to me to feel damn hot... Synthetine/Syntheselen combo is by far the best & cheapest sauna alternative I know of!!! :love:;)

Just started my first run of Synthetine. Only used 2 ml now for 2 days but I feel a little warmer. I will up the dose to 4 ml ED I think. Combining it with 4 IU of Greytops, 500 Test and 400 Primo for a slow cut/recomp kinda thing. Curious to see what will happen.

I think 2ml is plenty to see results - you just have to be patient as you'll keep noticing changes and results over time.

I'm sure 4ml works great too, just don't feel obligated to up the dose after two days - results and new effects keep appearing for me over the course of the first couple of weeks.

Is syntheselen painful? I've never used it, but love caraninte. It's as cheap as using powder or pill form

I can sometimes "feel" where I injected it. I wouldn't call it discomfort - just that I can feel I injected something there. Definitely wouldn't describe it as painful though.

Sorry don't want to hijack the thread, do you guys experience, no other way to put this. Explosive hirsoshima style diarrhea when running this? I seem to have the squirts to a next level. It's like that carnitine gut bio makes the protein I consume into a slippery liquid of absolute panic... Is it the same for you? So bad that I refuse to take it on a day I'm gonna be in a place I'm not 100 % sure where the toilet is...

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sorry don't want to hijack the thread, do you guys experience, no other way to put this. Explosive hirsoshima style diarrhea when running this? I seem to have the squirts to a next level. It's like that carnitine gut bio makes the protein I consume into a slippery liquid of absolute panic... Is it the same for you? So bad that I refuse to take it on a day I'm gonna be in a place I'm not 100 % sure where the toilet is...

I have never heard about anyone having that side effect in all the synthetine threads that have been posted on here over the years? Anything is possible though. Are you using synthetine?

:confused:

Just like Elvia mentioned above, NEVER in 15+ years have I heard of someone complaining about what you describe... :cool:

Now you might be using ORAL L-Carnitine (in pills or RTD), not the injectable version found in Synthetine, which can indeed upset SOME (a very tiny % though) stomachs... but again, when it comes to the parenteral form, HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

PLEASE give a much higher dose (10+ ml's) a try at least once... don't know where you live, but if it's winter time in your neck of the woods, enjoy the fun of sweating profusely in front of people looking at you in the weirdest way possible while it's so cold out there and them are freezing... :D Quite an odd but funny feeling actually... especially if you're combining your Synthetine with Syntheselen... :eek::p

Just like Elvia, no need for GH to me to feel damn hot... Synthetine/Syntheselen combo is by far the best & cheapest sauna alternative I know of!!! :love:;)

Hahaha had this when I was on DNP in winter time. Everyone was dressed as if they were travelling to the Northpole and I was sweating while dressed in summer clothing. Club where I bounce at is always crazy warm so can't do that at the moment haha.

I had to laugh.

Is a very low dose of slin still practiced with Synthetine? Or with this combo?
I have three bottles on the way for use after the new year.

In the past I would use that low dose slin, 5CC Synthetine, scoop of honey then go train. Vascularity and sweating was ridiculous. Haven't use synthelesen yet.

Is a very low dose of slin still practiced with Synthetine? Or with this combo?
I have three bottles on the way for use after the new year.

In the past I would use that low dose slin, 5CC Synthetine, scoop of honey then go train. Vascularity and sweating was ridiculous. Haven't use synthelesen yet.

You certainly can do that as insulin helps shuttle carnitine into the muscle. You can also pin the synthetine after a meal, when endogenous insulin levels are elevated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws