over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low-Dose of Synthetine Experiences?

armada

Registered
What are your experiences with running a low daily/weekly dose of Synthetine?

The first time I used it, I ran 700mg ED, which I based off the of the 1ml/55lb. recommendation (I rounded down).

This cut, I am trying out 400mg on training days only. I train 4 days per week, making my total weekly dosage of Synthetine 1600mg.

Does anyone else have experience using a relatively low dose of Synthetine 3-5 days per week?

What kind of results did you see?

The inspiration for this idea was watching a John Meadows seminar in which he said he uses 400mg preworkout during his prep and with many of his clients who are prepping.

For that contest he was training 6x/week though. If I only train 4x/week but use the same protocol of 400mg pre-workout, I am curious to see if this is enough use per week to still build-up carnitine levels in the muscle and reap the benefits.

I'm only 2 days deep into this protocol, but I'll report how it goes.

Last edited:
400mg is a nice dose and will give you great results. I recently done a high dosed synthetine experiment. I went up to 10ml pre workout and I loved the results from fat loss, focus, vascularity, well being and what I would call vitality. It is true the higher you go the more you get from it but at the end of the day common sense needs to be applied. Obviously if someone wants to bang in 2000mg pre workout go for it and the results should be amazing. But in regards to cost effectiveness a lower dose is more sensible.

I personally notice quite a bit more from 3ml (600mg) synthetine than I do 2ml (400mg). So I prefer to dose it at 3ml if going lower but 2ml is gtg as well. If I was ever wanting to go for it in a sharp cut I would do 5ml max synthetine preworkout now. I can do that in 1 shot with no pip so no problem. If I couldn't do it in one shot I wouldn't bother and would go lower.

So sure 2ml synthetine pre workout is gtg and you are not wasting it by doing that dose in any way. I recommend 2-3ml to pretty much 95% of people. Now the guys in prep and wanting fast results doing am cardio and pm training I usually recommend 2 doses of 2-3ml per day (after using 2-3ml total per day for a few weeks first) for optimal results. But 2ml per day is more than enough to get results and you have 50 days supply so it works out well at that dose.

Last edited:
400mg is a nice dose and will give you great results. I recently done a high dosed synthetine experiment. I went up to 10ml pre workout and I loved the results from fat loss, focus, vascularity, well being and what I would call vitality. It is true the higher you go the more you get from it but at the end of the day common sense needs to be applied. Obviously if someone wants to bang in 2000mg pre workout go for it and the results should be amazing. But in regards to cost effectiveness a lower dose is more sensible.

I personally notice quite a bit more from 3ml (600mg) synthetine than I do 2ml (400mg). So I prefer to dose it at 3ml if going lower but 2ml is gtg as well. If I was ever wanting to go for it in a sharp cut I would do 5ml max synthetine preworkout now. I can do that in 1 shot with no pip so no problem. If I couldn't do it in one shot I wouldn't bother and would go lower.

So sure 2ml synthetine pre workout is gtg and you are not wasting it by doing that dose in any way. I recommend 2-3ml to pretty much 95% of people. Now the guys in prep and wanting fast results doing am cardio and pm training I usually recommend 2 doses of 2-3ml per day (after using 2-3ml total per day for a few weeks first) for optimal results. But 2ml per day is more than enough to get results and you have 50 days supply so it works out well at that dose.

Yes - I've seen your high-dosed experiment.

I think you missed the part of my post where I mentioned that I'm only using it 4 days per week (training days).

Yes - I've seen your high-dosed experiment.

I think you missed the part of my post where I mentioned that I'm only using it 4 days per week (training days).

No I didn't. My thought process with it is don't over complicate things. 2ml works and if you just want to do it 4 days per week just do it 4 days per week. I personally prefer taking it everyday but you will still get results from 4 days. If just running it for 4 days I would probably go with 3ml pre workout though.

Muscle carnitine levels build up over time and it's active life is fairly long but all my experiments have 100% shown me you get added results when it is active. So dosing it on the days you are training each week is a very cost effective method plus some can't be bothered pinning daily.

So I don't think you are short changing yourself just runnign it at a low dose 4 days per week as it's more than enough to get results. Again though if just 4 days I would up slightly to 3ml but that's just me. I always start at 2ml and move up when I need to so I would recommend you try that and you may not even need to move up and are happy with 8ml per week. Good luck for your cycle. I have just restarted it myself at 2ml (with 1ml syntheselen) pre workout (so I have off days) but will up to 3ml and 2ml next week. I train 4-6 days per week now.

No I didn't. My thought process with it is don't over complicate things. 2ml works and if you just want to do it 4 days per week just do it 4 days per week. I personally prefer taking it everyday but you will still get results from 4 days. If just running it for 4 days I would probably go with 3ml pre workout though.

Muscle carnitine levels build up over time and it's active life is fairly long but all my experiments have 100% shown me you get added results when it is active. So dosing it on the days you are training each week is a very cost effective method plus some can't be bothered pinning daily.

So I don't think you are short changing yourself just runnign it at a low dose 4 days per week as it's more than enough to get results. Again though if just 4 days I would up slightly to 3ml but that's just me. I always start at 2ml and move up when I need to so I would recommend you try that and you may not even need to move up and are happy with 8ml per week. Good luck for your cycle. I have just restarted it myself at 2ml (with 1ml syntheselen) pre workout (so I have off days) but will up to 3ml and 2ml next week. I train 4-6 days per week now.

Ok - you saying that I had a 50 day supply @ 2 ml and that sure, 2ml per day would work well (as if that were my proposed protocol), led me to believe that you were under the impression I was taking 2 ml per day.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

I'll update with how the 400mg 4x/week (pre-workout) goes.

Anyone else with experience with a similar protocol feel free to chime in!

Ok - you saying that I had a 50 day supply @ 2 ml and that sure, 2ml per day would work well (as if that were my proposed protocol), led me to believe that you were under the impression I was taking 2 ml per day.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

I'll update with how the 400mg 4x/week (pre-workout) goes.

Anyone else with experience with a similar protocol feel free to chime in!

I just meant 50 dosing days but totally understand why you thought that has I made it look exactly like that. Please do update as I am curious how you get on. I am sure others will chime in as I know quite a few use it on here. In my experience most use it at 2-3ml as well.

I've been dosing 1ml a day for close to 3 years I think now. Breaks here and there. Can tell a difference when not using it (harder to stay as lean). Never really honestly seen a huge difference for me personally with anymore but the highest i went was 3 ml a day. I rotate a couple iu insulin in and out with it and seem to do just fine. I no longer compete but I can get fucking lean with just that and my 10-20mg daily test. Moreso than, or atleast faster, than I could w/o. 700mg a week for me. I don't take much these days, but carnitine is generally something I won't go w/o.

I loaded up on it years ago but I just can't stand injecting that much volume. I may try 1no every day long term and see how it goes.

Are you guys taking it with a high carb meal or insulin??

If someone were to run it during prep that was low to no carbs would it work as well as with insulin??

If someone were to run it during prep that was low to no carbs would it work as well as with insulin??

Everything I've read, including research studies, suggests that uptake of carnitine into the muscle is significantly improved in the presence of insulin.

If on low carbs, I would put the carbs pre-training and shoot the carnitine pre-training as well.

If on no carbs, I'm sure it will still have a benefit, especially if taken with food, as protein can also elevate insulin levels.

Right now I use it pre workout with about 50-60g carbs intra. My earlier meal contains approx 40g carbs. It works with or without carbs. Yes very low dosed slin could be used with great effect.

So far, so good. Can't feel it going in at all. The first time I used it (~1.5 years ago) I remember feeling it going in a bit, albeit there was no pain.

This time, I couldn't even feel it going in at all and there was 0 pip or discomfort afterwards. I even trained legs right after pinning my quad with 2ml IM, and couldn't even tell where I pinned it during the workout.

Moderate increase in sweat during the workout.

Endurance was better - as I was able to do more sets than my previous leg session, and still managed to up the weight on all exercises, w hich is all you can ask for on a cut. If I were reading this, I would think it was the placebo effect, but hey, it is what it is.

This was just my first pin of this cycle. We'll see how things progress using just 2ml 4 times per week pre-workout.

Second workout with 2ml Synthetine today.

Didn't notice as much sweating today. Endurance in the gym seemed slightly boosted (but not by a huge amount).

Being only my 2nd day using it, I haven't noticed any fat loss effects yet.

Protocol has been to eat my preworkout meal (75c, 30p, 11f), wait 45 minutes, shoot 2ml of Synthetine, start working out 15 minutes later. Drink 25c + 25p + EAAs during the workout. I drink half of the drink by the time I start lifting, sip the rest during the workout.

As a side note, I would not recommend pinning primo in your lat and then training back and chest 3 hours later. Not fun.

5 days in...How are things going for you?!

How would adding a low dose of DNP work with taking Synthetine for fat loss.??

Seems like it may be a more cardiovascular friendly method for fast fat loss than Clen and T3.

Would the L-Carnitine work together with DNP for some sort of synergy??

5 days in...How are things going for you?!

Endurance has definitely increased noticeably in the gym, which is awesome since I'm 4 weeks out from finishing this cut.

Looking better than I ever have. Tough to say with fat loss, as I'm losing fat pretty steadily as it is.

Vascularity was also crazy last workout, and has been increased even when not in the gym.

I'm guessing my muscle carnitine stores are increasing, so I keep seeing more and more results. Not sure when the endurance and vascularity will plateau, but hopefully not anytime soon.

How would adding a low dose of DNP work with taking Synthetine for fat loss.??

Seems like it may be a more cardiovascular friendly method for fast fat loss than Clen and T3.

Would the L-Carnitine work together with DNP for some sort of synergy??

The #1 most noticable benefit for me so far has been endurance, which I'd imagine would be very welcome when using DNP.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws