advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose of Test with higher dose of EQ?

blaze918

Registered
Hey,
has anyone tried running a low dose of test (under 250mg) along with a higher dose of EQ (600mg+). My "friend" is looking to run an inexpensive cycle, he is hoping that running the EQ with a low dose of test will allow him to avoid running any AI.

Hey,
has anyone tried running a low dose of test (under 250mg) along with a higher dose of EQ (600mg+). My "friend" is looking to run an inexpensive cycle, he is hoping that running the EQ with a low dose of test will allow him to avoid running any AI.

an inexpensive cycle would be just plane test with an ai you can run that 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks for under 200.

Yeah test is always cheaper than EQ if that is the primary goal i.e. cost

I agree I would see test only if prices was concern. Havent seen anyone do a low test high eq cycle, I dont think it would be worth it your gains would be good but quite limited and minimal i feel with such a low dose of test and no other compounds.

I am curious about this also. I have been bloating on test easily recently. I was just curious what would happen if I took like 600 of EQ with 300-600 of test?

I love EQ and usually stack it with whatever I'm taking. I've always like Test Prop/EQ stack has always worked well.

Most recent stack was Mastron/Tren/EQ and did respond well to it also.

How much EQ? I only used it once and it made me hungry like a mother. Like ridiculously hungry. What's mechanism for it making you so hungry?

Thanks for the responses guys. To be honest I already purchased both test and EQ. My primary reason for considering running a low dose of test with a high dose of EQ would be to avoid running an AI. I'm positive I would need an AI for 1g of test.
But I wonder if I would my E2 levels would be fine if I ran 200mg test 600 EQ. I'm also not a big fan of bloat, and although I don't mind running an AI I will skip it if I can.

How much EQ? I only used it once and it made me hungry like a mother. Like ridiculously hungry. What's mechanism for it making you so hungry?

I've never ran over 600. I've seen better results taking less for a longer period of time. My cycles used to be 12 weeks and my buddies called me the "lab rat" years ago since I would try all kinds of combos. I've learned that my body responds better to lower doses 300-400 for more like 16-20 weeks rather than blasting 600 for 12.

I'm by no means as smart as some of the guys on here, but I'll help where I can.

I remember once I front loaded a higher dose of Eq, maybe like 1200 to run a 600 mg dose, I has to cut it for a few weeks because I has ridiculous headaches and it scared me.

I think I'm gonna run 300 this time with 300 test. I seem to get bloated with gyno 4x easier than several years ago.

Plus I wanna cut down hard but I know I'm gonna be tempted to go up to 600 EQ.

Last edited:
Sorry but this is something you don't want to be cheap on.seriously.your health is no joke and that is the primary goal of everyone here is to be healthy.and help each other make sound decisions.so I would say tell your friend that.and i understand but being cheap is what gets people in trouble when they are in this game next thing he will have Gyno and no Nolva on hand things like this.some peptides and some test will do the trick but man this is not a cheap sport.i know it sux.but it's better to come here and get sound advice than to keep giving all your money to gnc also.

750 test e, 600 eq,,,, 13 weeks later looking jacked. Vascular and muscles look like they are popping off my body. Staying lean but loooking thick, even put on 4 lbs..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear