over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Primo

I had to try primo b/c I got sucked into the hype just like everyone else. I used raws so that I could get into the 800mg to 1g range for at least 15 weeks . To this day I'm not really.sure what I got from primo. When your stacking it with a moderate dose of test and a little gh the results tend to be blurred. Primo is very mild. It's nothing like tren and test where it's all up in your face with gains. Inguess I could of gotten bad raws but this was from a trusted source here who I dealt with in past with no quality control issues. The verdict is still out with me.

I will say though for those on trt and nothing else who are considering primo, I think you be happier spending that extra money adding 2iu gh to your therapy vs any dose of.primo.
I think in the future if I decided to dabble, I will merely double up on the Test and go to 400 per week for about 10 weeks. I am assuming I would get better gains than the primo, and it would be less harsh on my lipids.

I hope your recovery goes well LK3, thanks for the reply and do keep us posted if you can on your thoughts further along the road.

thanks bud
will do.
i think it is important to mention this stuff. a long time ago i shared the belief that various doses were neccesary to be "worth it". in my later, my real world experience showed me different then my previous "belief" i think the set and setting are also important to mention as again we can use the same drug with very different purposes. my thinking with some of it is seeing what these things do or have potential for in a more say real world setting. most here apply aas for reasons sort other then they were created for. arguably, not that thats good or bad, lol

I think in the future if I decided to dabble, I will merely double up on the Test and go to 400 per week for about 10 weeks. I am assuming I would get better gains than the primo, and it would be less harsh on my lipids.

i think the biggest issue is you started too high.
i did this years ago when i first tried mast.
added in 400mg wk on top of my 300mg expanded trt and went crazy inside of two weeks.

if your trt is say 180 plus or what ever, try starting with 100mg wk, run it a week or two then up it a little.

ive done this with mast, npp, bold base and primo. every time surprised by 200mg or less. 300 has generally been my max of any one of those with test in the 200-350 range.

Xpoc, Since you had estro lowering effect from primo, do you think that played more of a role to your lipids than the primo itself?

Xpoc, Since you had estro lowering effect from primo, do you think that played more of a role to your lipids than the primo itself?
Honestly I am not sure what caused the drop in HDL. On another thread one of the members suggested that it was my low E that tanked my HDL so perhaps that is the case. One thing I know for a fact, the Primo erased all traces of estrogen and I could feel it directly impact my joints. Just getting off the couch, I felt like I was a frail 90 year old man trying to get out of a wheelchair.

i think the biggest issue is you started too high.
i did this years ago when i first tried mast.
added in 400mg wk on top of my 300mg expanded trt and went crazy inside of two weeks.

if your trt is say 180 plus or what ever, try starting with 100mg wk, run it a week or two then up it a little.

ive done this with mast, npp, bold base and primo. every time surprised by 200mg or less. 300 has generally been my max of any one of those with test in the 200-350 range.
Thoughts on forgoing all the derivatives and just doubling up the test for 10 weeks a year? Once (maybe 2x) per year? From a muscle building point of view and for the impact on lipids it seems to be more effective than staying with the TRT dose and adding an equal amount of: Primo, NPP, Masteron etc. I understand my Estro might jump, but I think it is easier to bring it down with a bit of anastrozle rather than try to build it up after primo or masteron tanks it. Do you agree?

I added 100mg/wk primo to my 150 test last years and I liked it. It's hard describe "what it did" but I put on a few pounds and stayed pretty lean. I don't think 100mg impacted my bloods at all if I remember correctly, and I'm pretty low estrogen anyway. For the price I like adding NPP better. I've never gotten some of the bad sides people get from nandrolone, and just 70-100mg / wk makes my joints feel great, especially if I'm dieting / getting leaner. I imagine I'm just going with NPP going forward, just added it back in 2 weeks ago actually for the rest of the year.

I added 100mg/wk primo to my 150 test last years and I liked it. It's hard describe "what it did" but I put on a few pounds and stayed pretty lean. I don't think 100mg impacted my bloods at all if I remember correctly, and I'm pretty low estrogen anyway. For the price I like adding NPP better. I've never gotten some of the bad sides people get from nandrolone, and just 70-100mg / wk makes my joints feel great, especially if I'm dieting / getting leaner. I imagine I'm just going with NPP going forward, just added it back in 2 weeks ago actually for the rest of the year.

How did you run the NPP since it’s fast acting? EOD pins?

I would rather run low dose Deca to avoid the EOD pins

How did you run the NPP since it’s fast acting? EOD pins?

I would rather run low dose Deca to avoid the EOD pins
I used to do 3x/wk at first, then I backed off to 2x. There's a chart on the NPP wikipedia, after 4 days there's still a good amount of nandrolone in your system even from a 50mg IM shot, so it's just been twice a week now. 3x would probably be a LITTLE more optimal, but I'd guess it's nothing I'd notice

Nandrolone_levels_after_a_single_100_mg_intramuscular_injection_of_nandrolone_esters.png

between day 4 and 7 is when it seems to take a huge drop so I just make sure I never go more than 4 days. I do Sunday am and Wednesday pm.

Thoughts on forgoing all the derivatives and just doubling up the test for 10 weeks a year? Once (maybe 2x) per year? From a muscle building point of view and for the impact on lipids it seems to be more effective than staying with the TRT dose and adding an equal amount of: Primo, NPP, Masteron etc. I understand my Estro might jump, but I think it is easier to bring it down with a bit of anastrozle rather than try to build it up after primo or masteron tanks it. Do you agree?

yeah you are 100% correct higher test will probably result in the larger version of you.

i play with my test going as low as possible at times then working up to say 400mg as a high for the past few+ years.

i find estrogen control very hard. i have tried not to use much adex in the past years but really need something. right now im using a little nolva. accidentally upping my test really puffed up my nips.

personally in most cases i like using mast or primo to lower est rather then ana.
i get bad side from npp in short time too.
it seems like you react different. thats why its important to see for yoruself but as a general rule higher test is bigger you. i have found it to be very true.

I'll be running a primo experiment here soon, moderate dose test, low dose primo, and a little deca with the goal of keeping E2 in range without an AI. I'll probably do 2:1:1 test/primo/deca.

I'll probably start at 200/100/100 (may actually start even lower but same ratios) and slowly work my way up to 400/200/200 but it'll depend on how it goes.

I'm currently on 12mg/day TRT and am sensitive to AAS in general so I expect good results.
Not trying to take anything away from you because you've got a lot of good shit. But, looking at this, it seems like you've really made Emeric's method your own. This is good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws