over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Primo

Omegasox

Registered
I’m a B&Cer for life getting older and only run mild cycles (400/400 Test/NPP prob my favorite) from time to time. Thinking about “cruising” (I know it’s not a cruise in the definitive sense of the word) on my TRT Test dose alongside 200mg Primo per week. I was going to run Mast in Primo’s place but although I never truly noticed any hair loss in the past, my hair is certainly holding on for dear life and don’t want to run any more risk.

Broscience always says that Primo is only worthwhile at higher doses but wondering if anyone has run it lower for mild aesthetic effects and as more of a feel good-er. TIA.

I’m a B&Cer for life getting older and only run mild cycles (400/400 Test/NPP prob my favorite) from time to time. Thinking about “cruising” (I know it’s not a cruise in the definitive sense of the word) on my TRT Test dose alongside 200mg Primo per week. I was going to run Mast in Primo’s place but although I never truly noticed any hair loss in the past, my hair is certainly holding on for dear life and don’t want to run any more risk.

Broscience always says that Primo is only worthwhile at higher doses but wondering if anyone has run it lower for mild aesthetic effects and as more of a feel good-er. TIA.

Real primo at 200mg/week on top of your TRT should give you a nice boost with little to no sides. If you've been on TRT for a while, the extra 200mg primo should be noticeable. For your goal, I think it sounds like a nice mild stack.

200mg primo is a nice cruise dosage but you should be careful and look out for low e2 symptoms.
Many ppl get those if test is very low and primo is significantly higher
(your ratio should be like 1:2 which could be critial already)

As a TRT add on I like running 150 mg primo along side. It seems to help nutrient partitioning and has a cosmetic effect. AS a cycle I like 400 test 300 Primo and that works fine. Then switch our Primo for 500 mg masteron. That has a kick.

Cheers pals. Appreciate the replies. Gonna give it a whirl at 200mg and see how it goes.

Question on Primo. I assume the oral version is the same as other orals, meaning they stresss the liver and we can only run oral primo for so long? Where the injectable version, we can run it much longer.

Assume oral primo needs to be run shorter durations like dbol, var, drol, winny but just wanted to be sure.

Question on Primo. I assume the oral version is the same as other orals, meaning they stresss the liver and we can only run oral primo for so long? Where the injectable version, we can run it much longer.

Assume oral primo needs to be run shorter durations like dbol, var, drol, winny but just wanted to be sure.

Primo Ace is a 17b, not 17a oral. It doesn't survive as well as a C-17a, hence both a weaker effect mg for mg and less liver strain.
In short, it is not as harmful as other orals, but also not as effective.

"Methenolone acetate (17β-acetoxy-1-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-3-one), a synthetic anabolic steroid, is frequently abused in human sports. It is preferred for its therapeutic efficiency and lower hepatic toxicity compared with its 17α-alkylated analogs."

Thank you. Any idea what 100mg of oral primo would equate in terms of injectable? 60, 70 mg perhaps?

Nonsense 200 mg primo is very noticeable on top of low dose test. Take it from somebody who was on 800 mg pharm grade but also on 200. BTW sweet spot is 400.
I agree felt and looked great at 400 mg I never went higher didn’t feel or see the need too. Made great gains and grew looked awesome why change something that’s not broken.

I noticed results on any dose of primo I’ve used. 400mg is the most I will go currently I hate injecting a lot of oil and at 400 I’m happy with the results. I tried 800mg for two weeks and couldn’t keep up with the injections or oil.

200mg primo is a nice cruise dosage but you should be careful and look out for low e2 symptoms.
Many ppl get those if test is very low and primo is significantly higher
(your ratio should be like 1:2 which could be critial already)
Out of curiosity do you say this because primo has some type of E2 lowering mechanism im not aware of or because low test is typically (not always but often) assocaited with low E2 since there is little test to E2 conversion? The fact you just mentioned making sure your E2 was not too low and no one ripped your face off or tried to rip you a new one blows my mind. Your right, low E2 is dangerous. I have been saying it for years but gave up on these forums because theres no arguing with a know it all BB.
Somewhere along the road E2 became the devil associated with why 3/4's of the men aren't the 300lb mass monsters they think they should be after pumping multi grams of gear non stop day in and out. It must be because there diet is "perfect" and so is training ;). No one ever actually did research to learn the damage or risk assocaited by E2 supression. Im happy to see some people are open to learning about overall health even when BB is the main focus/goal so props to you.

Out of curiosity do you say this because primo has some type of E2 lowering mechanism im not aware of or because low test is typically (not always but often) assocaited with low E2 since there is little test to E2 conversion? The fact you just mentioned making sure your E2 was not too low and no one ripped your face off or tried to rip you a new one blows my mind. Your right, low E2 is dangerous. I have been saying it for years but gave up on these forums because theres no arguing with a know it all BB.
Somewhere along the road E2 became the devil associated with why 3/4's of the men aren't the 300lb mass monsters they think they should be after pumping multi grams of gear non stop day in and out. It must be because there diet is "perfect" and so is training ;). No one ever actually did research to learn the damage or risk assocaited by E2 supression. Im happy to see some people are open to learning about overall health even when BB is the main focus/goal so props to you.
You're pretty insulting to this guy. Add Primo to your little test cycle. Test your estradiol before and after along with your test and then come back and tell us it doesn't work. You will be one of the few.

for me it lowered E2 when i was on 140mg Test P and 200mg Primo a week.
And for me it was not critical since i tend to have a higher E2 on TRT (upper end of range), so the suppression was more or less nice to see (i like being in the mid of the range, not too low but neither too high).
And if my E2 got too low my lipids always took a hit.
@pickapeck: i dont see his post as insulting, maybe i dont get it correctly since english is not my main language but i more or less thought he is the same opinion that too low E2 is not good for your health

You're pretty insulting to this guy. Add Primo to your little test cycle. Test your estradiol before and after along with your test and then come back and tell us it doesn't work. You will be one of the few.
Or one of the most that instead of using Primo is injecting straight Masteron.

Let's be honest:
1g Primo Enanthate 19$/g
1g Masteron Enanthate 7$/g

Add that you can't really "see" any difference from using 500 Mast to 500 Primo, nor you can even evaluate it from the sides.

Add that Primo is considered by the bodybuilding community as a weak drug, or a contest/aesthetic drug.
Don't come to me saying that wind is changing BECAUSE it's not, people are still blasting grams and grams of Test (well 1,9$/g guess ALSO why).

So now you have a UGL.
If you want to sell Primo, what you will do?
You will buy 1kg of powder of a product that will stay unsold for YEARS and COSTS A TON OF MONEY...
Or you can just make Masteron and change the label to sell it as Primo?
In all honesty what you will do? Please give a serious objective answer.
Not something like "My integrity is number 1, i would buy the real powder and sell it."

If you really think that Bayer will take care of doing tests on their Rimobolan to see if it's legit, which is a useless drug for nowadays "medicine", you are believing in unicorns, the fairy tooth and santa claus.

the batch of the primo ive used was hplc tested (as is every stuff from the source i bought it).
He even pays for blind tests so im pretty sure the primo is primo

Or one of the most that instead of using Primo is injecting straight Masteron.

Let's be honest:
1g Primo Enanthate 19$/g
1g Masteron Enanthate 7$/g

Add that you can't really "see" any difference from using 500 Mast to 500 Primo, nor you can even evaluate it from the sides.

Add that Primo is considered by the bodybuilding community as a weak drug, or a contest/aesthetic drug.
Don't come to me saying that wind is changing BECAUSE it's not, people are still blasting grams and grams of Test (well 1,9$/g guess ALSO why).

So now you have a UGL.
If you want to sell Primo, what you will do?
You will buy 1kg of powder of a product that will stay unsold for YEARS and COSTS A TON OF MONEY...
Or you can just make Masteron and change the label to sell it as Primo?
In all honesty what you will do? Please give a serious objective answer.
Not something like "My integrity is number 1, i would buy the real powder and sell it."

If you really think that Bayer will take care of doing tests on their Rimobolan to see if it's legit, which is a useless drug for nowadays "medicine", you are believing in unicorns, the fairy tooth and santa claus.
A smart drug user does his own product testing to know what he is taking. I always send Primo to the lab.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear