over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Primo

such a dose is a mistake, it is taking something to take something because it will not give any visible effects
The reason being my last few cycles have been pretty intense or let’s be honest most of cycles have been pretty intense reason being a lot of tren mixed in with other compounds etc, I just want to be above a cruise and take an easy ride for now if that makes sense while getting above par gains I react pretty well to just test alone and hard training so I guess I’m just looking for that sweet spot w the primo added in w test and hgh

But if you think I need 500mg of primo to function and to do what it’s designed to do then I’m all good with that by the way I’m 5’10 220 give or take 42 years old, so how about 750 sustanon 500 primo and the 4 iu hgh split, and keep in mind the hgh is primarily to keep me feeling good, sleep, well being and all the longevity aspects etc and so far at 4 iu I couldn’t feel better so far huge difference with out it

Ok I’m ranting but goal is too remain lean w quality muscle and I really don’t like how I feel above 230 so let’s turn this bodyfat into a sculpture and look and feel fucking great at the same time, I’m done feeling like hot ass and trash w the tren as much as I love the compound and how I react I just need a break from that feeling for a bit and that goes for anything of that caliber for now anyway, I will miss feeling like I can take on an army but that’s not realistic lol

Was debating on adding low dose Primo 200mg to a cruise of 200mg Test but after reading this thread I think I’ll save my money

I'll be running a primo experiment here soon, moderate dose test, low dose primo, and a little deca with the goal of keeping E2 in range without an AI. I'll probably do 2:1:1 test/primo/deca.

I'll probably start at 200/100/100 (may actually start even lower but same ratios) and slowly work my way up to 400/200/200 but it'll depend on how it goes.

I'm currently on 12mg/day TRT and am sensitive to AAS in general so I expect good results.

I've been just on TRT for 12 weeks. I look forward to adding some Primo in a few weeks or so. I used Primo all last year on and off. It's a great compound. If you already have a good bit of development Primo is a great compound to feel good, look good, and have good blood work. My dosages are like Kalydryn. Your dosages may vary.

Does primo increase DHT levels on paper?
No, it is a DHT derivative. It is DHT with a C1 methyl group and unsaturated at C1 and C2.

1024px-Metenolone_enanthate.png

I've been just on TRT for 12 weeks. I look forward to adding some Primo in a few weeks or so. I used Primo all last year on and off. It's a great compound. If you already have a good bit of development Primo is a great compound to feel good, look good, and have good blood work. My dosages are like Kalydryn. Your dosages may vary.

100mg? Going up to 200mg?

This is kind of what I’m looking for. A TRT plus but not full blast.

Was debating on adding low dose Primo 200mg to a cruise of 200mg Test but after reading this thread I think I’ll save my money

200mg primo on top of your TRT is a nice little cruise.

200mg primo on top of your TRT is a nice little cruise.
This is what I’m thinking and won’t mess up blood work at all if estrogen is controlled but looking through this thread others have said it might not be worth it

This is what I’m thinking and won’t mess up blood work at all if estrogen is controlled but looking through this thread others have said it might not be worth it

Exactly. Now, legit primo will lower E2 so you'll likely not need any antiestrogen. In fact, some prefer a 1.5 (or even 2) test to primo ratio for this reason. I recommend you start with a 1 to 1 ratio if you want to keep dosages not higher than what you're proposing, then see what labs show and go from there.

been playing with primo recently to help with injury and recovery. tiny does between 10 and 30mg per admin. less then 200mgs e10d.

please dont interpret this as say an aas cycle but sure as shit i see results this is 70-100mg wk.

been playing with primo recently to help with injury and recovery. tiny does between 10 and 30mg per admin. less then 200mgs e10d.

please dont interpret this as say an aas cycle but sure as shit i see results this is 70-100mg wk.

What kind of results are u seeing?

I´m also interested to know more about your results, I assume you´re also running test along with it? If so at what dosage?

right now im sort of in a recovery process, had some issues and surgery the past few months.
trying to get back into things with just trt i noticed my recovery wasnt where i wanted. i felt like this was due to all the down time tissue/nerve damage etc.

my reason for trying primo here was due to some anecdotal ideas of tissue recovery etc. dont interpret this as bb stuff. its much more getting back into shape.

10mg tp 6x wk was my starting point.
changed to tc and accidentally upped the dose too much. being it was 200mg ml rather then 100. that brought test puffyness but not much added recovery.

started with test at 2:1 still felt test dose was too high. bloat puffy nips etc.
go to 1:1 and again over all dose was too high.
once getting my dose closer to where i want wch right now is 30mg of each 4x wk. tc and primo e.

recovery is much better. my diet has been shit and im much more shapely then i should be. all im doing and body weight stuff. which again has been touch and go.

right now i feel like the dose is good. trying to ramp up training to get the most out of it.

its a hard thing explain but i feel it really helped with parts of the recovery that was taxing me from surgeries. before i was dead trying to do cardio 6 days wk and some bw exercises, it was either cut back or drug up. lol so far so good.

right now im sort of in a recovery process, had some issues and surgery the past few months.
trying to get back into things with just trt i noticed my recovery wasnt where i wanted. i felt like this was due to all the down time tissue/nerve damage etc.

my reason for trying primo here was due to some anecdotal ideas of tissue recovery etc. dont interpret this as bb stuff. its much more getting back into shape.

10mg tp 6x wk was my starting point.
changed to tc and accidentally upped the dose too much. being it was 200mg ml rather then 100. that brought test puffyness but not much added recovery.

started with test at 2:1 still felt test dose was too high. bloat puffy nips etc.
go to 1:1 and again over all dose was too high.
once getting my dose closer to where i want wch right now is 30mg of each 4x wk. tc and primo e.

recovery is much better. my diet has been shit and im much more shapely then i should be. all im doing and body weight stuff. which again has been touch and go.

right now i feel like the dose is good. trying to ramp up training to get the most out of it.

its a hard thing explain but i feel it really helped with parts of the recovery that was taxing me from surgeries. before i was dead trying to do cardio 6 days wk and some bw exercises, it was either cut back or drug up. lol so far so good.
I hope your recovery goes well LK3, thanks for the reply and do keep us posted if you can on your thoughts further along the road.

Reactions: LK3
I will cite my personal experience. I have posted this on a couple other threads.
I was only a TRT guy for life. I decided to add a little something extra and went with primo. Weekly was 200 mg test (TRT dose) plus I went up to 400 mg primo. I started getting really achy joints. Had the blood work done and within only 4 weeks it tanked my estro (mid 30's down to undetectable <5) and it tanked my HDL... 60 to 28. I cut the dose back to 300 per week and then 200 per week. Did this for 10 weeks. Gains were minimal at best. I won't use it again as the risk outweighs the reward IMO.

I will cite my personal experience. I have posted this on a couple other threads.
I was only a TRT guy for life. I decided to add a little something extra and went with primo. Weekly was 200 mg test (TRT dose) plus I went up to 400 mg primo. I started getting really achy joints. Had the blood work done and within only 4 weeks it tanked my estro (mid 30's down to undetectable <5) and it tanked my HDL... 60 to 28. I cut the dose back to 300 per week and then 200 per week. Did this for 10 weeks. Gains were minimal at best. I won't use it again as the risk outweighs the reward IMO.

As far as estrogen and lipids this mimics my experience. I do get results from it however.

I had to try primo b/c I got sucked into the hype just like everyone else. I used raws so that I could get into the 800mg to 1g range for at least 15 weeks . To this day I'm not really.sure what I got from primo. When your stacking it with a moderate dose of test and a little gh the results tend to be blurred. Primo is very mild. It's nothing like tren and test where it's all up in your face with gains. Inguess I could of gotten bad raws but this was from a trusted source here who I dealt with in past with no quality control issues. The verdict is still out with me.

I will say though for those on trt and nothing else who are considering primo, I think you be happier spending that extra money adding 2iu gh to your therapy vs any dose of.primo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws