over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose t3 the hole time I'm on hgh?

40mcgs isn't low it's medium 60-100 is high... What's your bodyfat percentage you think? Post a pic bro 257lbs is 260lbs.. Post a pic... I guarantee you that T3 is giving you more losses than gains... What weight were you before using the T3 in your offseason.. If your bodyfat is high that's why your not able to notice the muscle loss, if you were 10% trying to get to 6% and used T3 at that dose to help you would clearly notice how fast you lose muscle and how fast you get flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40mcgs isn't low it's medium 60-100 is high... What's your bodyfat percentage you think? Post a pic bro 257lbs is 260lbs.. Post a pic... I guarantee you that T3 is giving you more losses than gains... What weight were you before using the T3 in your offseason.. If your bodyfat is high that's why your not able to notice the muscle loss, if you were 10% trying to get to 6% and used T3 at that dose to help you would clearly notice how fast you lose muscle and how fast you get flat.

i was 257 when i started the t3 that was the last time i weighed myself been 3 and half weeks ago... iv'e leaned up a bit and continued too grow nothing crazy but i think its been beneficial for leaning up slightly. stopping it next week though was just a experiment really since first time i got pharm grade t3. would i use it again probably not as i get too tired but i didn't notice any muscle loss. i won't be posting pics lol

Last edited:
i was 257 when i started the t3 that was the last time i weighed myself been 3 and half weeks ago... iv'e leaned up a bit and continued too grow nothing crazy but i think its been beneficial i won't be posting pics lol

Well that's cool it's working for you, shit wouldn't do that for me, if I did t3 at that dose for 3weeks Id be shredded as fuck but I'd also flat as shit, weak and lost good bit of muscle tissue

Well that's cool it's working for you, shit wouldn't do that for me, if I did t3 at that dose for 3weeks Id be shredded as fuck but I'd also flat as shit, weak and lost good bit of muscle tissue

i feel you on the flatness if i miss a meal by an hour or 2 i start too feel like a pancake and lack of energy, gonna drop it monday and give the rest too the missis. i did notice a massive difference from research too pharm grade t3 though sides wise not even comparable makes me think the research stuff i used in the past was garbage.

i feel you on the flatness if i miss a meal by an hour or 2 i start too feel like a pancake and lack of energy, gonna drop it monday and give the rest too the missis. i did notice a massive difference from research too pharm grade t3 though sides wise not even comparable makes me think the research stuff i used in the past was garbage.

I don't use T3 regardless but I do know what you mean bout these "research chemicals" compared to pharmgrade or even UGL... These "research chemicals" are a joke cause it's really hard to tell if it's actually good stuff unless you get bloodwork, only liquid you can tell if it's good is clen cause of how it makes you feel obviously but yea I don't bother with those guys, I like superior peptides peps but never used their research stuff and don't plan too

You need t4 on hgh long cycles it drains out,and other thing t2 is real fat burner which converts from other Thyroids. If you get t2 it will effect fats no proteins will be effected

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131