over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose t3 the hole time I'm on hgh?

25mcg T3 at most is fine. I take t4/t3 combo 100mcg/25mcg

50 is too much

I have taken 25 t3 daily. Didn't shrivel up
Contest prep on 50. I'm still here lol
I'd be curious what I'd look like not using. But I think people over state the muscle loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definetly made me loose a lot of muscle. Lesson learned.

So 25mcg just in the am with my fasted hgh is ok.i hAve 50mcg tabs but I can just cut them in half since they have a line down the middle anyway

So 25mcg just in the am with my fasted hgh is ok.i hAve 50mcg tabs but I can just cut them in half since they have a line down the middle anyway

YUP, YUP

hey 25mcg isnt gonna kill ya or waste your muscle if you use it for a month.
Give it a try and see how it works for you, some things work for some people while not working for others. If it works keep doing it, if not then stop.

try it for a month or so and then try T4 or T3/T4 combo see if it makes a diff.
10 years ago everyone said T3 with GH, now they say T4 were they so wrong in 2005? I dont think so.

Last edited:
I don't loose muscle mass either from T3 unless I go above 75mcgs but I will only go to that dose for 2-3 weeks MAX and I slowly taper up. Start with 12.5, then 25 and stick with that for a little while, 50 for a few weeks and then taper back down to 12.5 for 2 weeks before coming off.

How can you tell? Any before after pic?
Well perhaps I'll gain a shit tone then when I come off it lol
Guess. Everyone is different

Yeah I used for contest prep one year. Moderation was not in mind that year with anything I was doing. And this year is what taught me that more drugs is not better. I got lean. Lost tons of muscle and I was taking more AAS then I ever have in my life. Which didn't make sense to me at the time.

Like I said lesson learned. Also I've competed before and lost a little fullness and maybe a tad bit of strength but this year I was eating 3000 cals a day eating tons of carbs barely doing cardio and I lost tons of strength and muscle.

Needless to say I was hell bent on getting uber lean but it wound up just fucking me up. And I know for a fact it was just too much t3 for too long. So no matter how many AAS your taking if your doing too much t3 it's not going to matter that shit is going to eat that muscle off of you

Yeah I used for contest prep one year. Moderation was not in mind that year with anything I was doing. And this year is what taught me that more drugs is not better. I got lean. Lost tons of muscle and I was taking more AAS then I ever have in my life. Which didn't make sense to me at the time.

Like I said lesson learned. Also I've competed before and lost a little fullness and maybe a tad bit of strength but this year I was eating 3000 cals a day eating tons of carbs barely doing cardio and I lost tons of strength and muscle.

Needless to say I was hell bent on getting uber lean but it wound up just fucking me up. And I know for a fact it was just too much t3 for too long. So no matter how many AAS your taking if your doing too much t3 it's not going to matter that shit is going to eat that muscle off of you

Good point, that is something I do notice but as long as I have enough carbs I can avoid that, a little harder to do pre contest tho (which is when i would use T3)

t3 dosage strongly depends on AAS
its "catabolic" but thats not necessarily a bad thing
everything that increases calorie expenditure is theoretically catabolic

dont even think about using more than 50mcg if you dont run a gram of aas

75-100mcg imo needs about 1.5-2g aas to prevent muscle loss

up to 75mcg i personally am fine but 100mcg will ALWAYS flatten you the fuck out, NO MATTER what your diet and AAS intake looks like

if you intend go over 100mcg you better (ab)use tren, youll look flat 24/7 and get no pumps but fat loss comes quick

at 150mcg and above youll shred up retardedly fast but you HAVE to expect muscle loss too, no matter how your diet looks like. you better run a pre contest cycle with that but youll still lose muscle no matter what you do.

150+mcg feels like dnp and gives comparable results (however more muscle loss)
all personal experience.

im a huge t3 proponent and ive used and abused a lot of it. high dosages are nothing to play with. health wise too. mineral depletion, bone mass loss etc. it eats you up.

that being said,
75-100mcg is the sweet spot for me on a cut.

according to bloodwork 75mcg already puts my t3 levels at twice the upper limit of the reference range though (so extremely hyperthyroid). take that into consideration regarding muscle loss.

I def know t3 kills muscle pumps and makes you lose size like crazy.the thing is back in the day all the t4 gurus said you can keep increasing your dose up to your bodyweight.after years of disappointment I finally realized I was killing all my size.
I will cut the t3 into 4 pieces so about 12.5mcg a day and won't go higher than 25mcg
I'm really thinking of getting dnp and taking it at a low to moderate dose for a month and see how it treats me

using 40mcg pharm grade t3 at moment massive difference compared too the research t3, constantly tired but unbelievable results leanest ive stayed while adding size ever, also on 500mg sust and 20mg dbol aswell i doubt i'd be able too get out of bed if i ran any more than 40mcg lol

All yall talking bout not losing muscle tissue on T3 are trippin. Either your already delusional from dieting so you don't see it or your mistaking getting shredded for getting skinny and boney... I see a lot of guys who swear by T3 big doses to get ripped and they are the same guys shredded but look like stick figures, like holocaust patients on steroids. It looks like shit. It's sad that the NPC takes conditioning into consideration over shape and muscle belly/maturity... Yea dieting to get shredded isn't easy, to truly suffer isn't easy but once you throw out the mental barrier of caring for your hard earned muscle tissue it's easy to get ripped, easy as fuck!!!! Cause you no longer have any care for all the muscle you built and your only care is to get ripped.... T3 can do this for you, those who don't care, but for those that do care, T3 is not what you want to use, it will destroy your hopes and dreams and fuck your mind up because of how drastically fast you will lose muscle tissue while dropping bodyfat.. If you can't change your metabolism via diet changes then your not dieting properly, you should be able to do it just fine without T3... If I ever used T3 during s contest prep I would use it in day spurts... Use 50mcg for 3days straight every 2weeks during my prep... It would blow your mind how it helps without killing the hard worked for muscle tissue..

But everyone who doesn't care, the only care is conditioning, you lose a lot of shape along the way and the guy who does it right keeps his shape gets into the same condition and then beats your ass on stage..

92dd707f92ebee3b8b0c5c4f304448b8.jpg

Thoughts from the muscle wasting group??

yo should change your name to notsophatkidanymore ;):D

but yeah, youre just using 50mcg... i think people say it does waste muscle at higher dosages mainly... 50mcg is not that much (well, it should still put most people in a hyperthyroid range)

i personally dont see t3 causing muscle loss at dosages up to around 75mcg... any higher than that and i go flat instantly and also lose tons of strength. basically an instant drop of strength by A GOOD 30% at 100mcg a day. over time this alone will definitely lead to muscle loss (no sufficient stimulation = not keeping muscle)

up to 75mcg i personally am completely fine though.

92dd707f92ebee3b8b0c5c4f304448b8.jpg

Thoughts from the muscle wasting group??

IMO, not significant amount. Well done!

I think people usually over stimate the amount of muscle mass that they have.

All yall talking bout not losing muscle tissue on T3 are trippin. Either your already delusional from dieting so you don't see it or your mistaking getting shredded for getting skinny and boney... I see a lot of guys who swear by T3 big doses to get ripped and they are the same guys shredded but look like stick figures, like holocaust patients on steroids. It looks like shit. It's sad that the NPC takes conditioning into consideration over shape and muscle belly/maturity... Yea dieting to get shredded isn't easy, to truly suffer isn't easy but once you throw out the mental barrier of caring for your hard earned muscle tissue it's easy to get ripped, easy as fuck!!!! Cause you no longer have any care for all the muscle you built and your only care is to get ripped.... T3 can do this for you, those who don't care, but for those that do care, T3 is not what you want to use, it will destroy your hopes and dreams and fuck your mind up because of how drastically fast you will lose muscle tissue while dropping bodyfat.. If you can't change your metabolism via diet changes then your not dieting properly, you should be able to do it just fine without T3... If I ever used T3 during s contest prep I would use it in day spurts... Use 50mcg for 3days straight every 2weeks during my prep... It would blow your mind how it helps without killing the hard worked for muscle tissue..

But everyone who doesn't care, the only care is conditioning, you lose a lot of shape along the way and the guy who does it right keeps his shape gets into the same condition and then beats your ass on stage..

i disagree i've been gaining muscle and staying leaner this off season from using 40mcg a day i haven't been in a calorie deficit though so muscle wasting hasn't been an issue

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear