over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose test + deca vs test only

kenshiroita

Newbies
Dear Friends

Previously i tried some oral only cycles with anavar or tbol at 50-60mg/day for 6-7 weeks ...results were nice but too much lethargy near the end of the cycles..

This year i tried a test E only cycle (500mg/week for 12 weeks followed, at week 13.5, by 3 weeks clomid/nolva pct). This cycle left me very satisfied. In addition, i kept bloat under control with a low-medium carb diet and 12.5mg/day aromasin. However, as i m really prone to male pattern baldness, i had to implement 1mg/day finasteride from week 2 until the beginnning of pct. Finally, Nizoral and Regenepure dr shampoos, that i normally use also off cycle, made their job and i did not experienced any hairloss

Now...i m planning the next year cycle (i do only 1 cycle each year) and i d like to avoid finasteride so i m planning a cycle like this:

250 mg test E/week (weeks 1-12)
300-400 mg deca/week (weeks 1-11)
clomid/nolva pct (weeks 13.5-17)

About this cycle i have some questions:

1)What ancillaries do i have to use on cycle?what dosages?is aromasin necessary?other ancillaries?

...Compared to my previous test only cycle:
2)will this cycle, with adviced ancillaries, yeld more bloat?
3)what about results? will be similar?
4)what about hairloss if not using finasteride?

thank you in advance for your replays and advices

why are u doing cycles like this? cuz ur trying to save your hair? if muscle growth is the primary goal there are better stacks and ways...
I was/am prone to mpb... who cares. I look and feel great and wife couldn't care less and even when single I did GOOD with the ladies so just let it go....
:)
-F2S

thank you Fit2Serve, my goal is to plan a cycle that has very low impact on hairline, without the use of methylated steroids and finasteride.....that yeld results similar to those i had with 500mg/week test only with finasteride and aromasin

I do not want to became huge....but i did not became huge also with that test only cycle

I know to suffer the sides of finasteride also when using test..it gives me a libido decrease after about 1 month..i d like to avoid it

please crticize the cycle in detalis and/or advice alternative stacks/compounds so i can learn more

thank you Fit2Serve, my goal is to plan a cycle that has very low impact on hairline, without the use of methylated steroids and finasteride.....that yeld results similar to those i had with 500mg/week test only with finasteride and aromasin

I do not want to became huge....but i did not became huge also with that test only cycle

I know to suffer the sides of finasteride also when using test..it gives me a libido decrease after about 1 month..i d like to avoid it

please crticize the cycle in detalis and/or advice alternative stacks/compounds so i can learn more

I personally would run more test than deca, deca can cause some libido issues and I find having more test remedies that. You might want to also look into caber or prami for your ancillaries, 19-nors can have a few sexual sides.
Good luck

I have always recommended eq to guys worried about hairloss. I would think that would the the route to go over deca. and throw var on top with a dose of 250-350mg test and u could look pretty insane.
-F2S

What minimal effective dose of eq do you advice with 250-300mg/week test, Fit2?

My concerns about eq are because i read that i have to cycle it for at least 14 weeks...thus test for 15-16 weeks....

However i agree that is more easy to manage eq than deca

You wanna do gear but not get huge? Maybe you should stick to creatine....
Why are you responding to a post in 2015? It's the year 2022 now right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131