over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Test/Tren Cruise

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone have any experience cruising on low dose test/tren? I'm considering a 150/150 mix and would appreciate any feed-back.

Much respect,
BigDM

Why are you posting this when a doctor has continuously said he does 100/100 with his patients and everything is just peachy? This has been mentioned, referred to repeatedly, bumped, and covered again as of late.
He would not recommend 150/150 as that is not his interpretation of trt.

How is tren even trt? Seems like an excuse to just take tren...

How is tren even trt? Seems like an excuse to just take tren...

It is in the process of being studied as standalone hrt. Its not an excuse. Its 100mg and test is kept at 100 instead of 150-200. Easy to see how the synergy of 100/100 test tren would help you keep/add more muscle and retain more nitrogen than test alone.

I just started 100 trenE and waiting on test to add 100mgs of TestE to my cruise.
I'm hoping the sides will be low to nonexistent, especially the bacne:(

It is in the process of being studied as standalone hrt. Its not an excuse. Its 100mg and test is kept at 100 instead of 150-200. Easy to see how the synergy of 100/100 test tren would help you keep/add more muscle and retain more nitrogen than test alone.
Dr. G's thread convinced me to try it. I just hope I have all the necessary ancillaries.

What ancillaries would be needed on a 100test/100tren cruise?

How would sex drive be on this cruise?

What health markers might be affected?

Would this allow slower health recovery than a 200mg test cruise?

Is the only advantage that you retain more muscle, since Tren is a stronger compound? (If so, that's fine, I just want to be sure it's not compromising health)

Last edited:
Dr. G's thread convinced me to try it. I just hope I have all the necessary ancillaries.

Remember he splits the test up to two injects weekly. Since you are shooting test twice, you may as well split tren up for more even levels.

UNLESS you are going to do the test subQ which will lead to lower e2.

You should be fine.

Why are you posting this when a doctor has continuously said he does 100/100 with his patients and everything is just peachy? This has been mentioned, referred to repeatedly, bumped, and covered again as of late.
He would not recommend 150/150 as that is not his interpretation of trt.

I have not seen any actual feed-back from anyone who has tried it. Yeah, I know Dr. G made a recommendation, but nothing real life to back it up. I get sick of people like you who get their panties all tangled up when someone asks a question that may have been asked before. Settle the fuck down and try to be more helpful bro. If someone has ran it than pipe in, if not, shut the hell up.

Remember he splits the test up to two injects weekly. Since you are shooting test twice, you may as well split tren up for more even levels.

UNLESS you are going to do the test subQ which will lead to lower e2.

You should be fine.
Yeah I'm going to pin Sundays and Wednesday nights. I'm prone to gyno and bacne so I ordered pharma Caber and aromisin.
Even a small amount of test will cause my gyno to flare.

I'am going to try 105/105 either cyp or prop (Dr.G noted this was fine ED) with tren ace 15mg of each ED subQ starting next month. I tolerate tren well at higher doses and I actually dont feel so great with 200 of test on its own. I will be getting bloods about 6 weeks after and let you guys know the results.

I was harsh earlier in my response to Knight and apologize for that. In hindsight, I should have been more specific when posting.

I am specifically looking for feed-back from someone who has or is currently cruising on low dose test/tren using Dr.G's recommended 100/100 split or other.

Much respect,
BigDM

I was harsh earlier in my response to Knight and apologize for that. In hindsight, I should have been more specific when posting.

I am specifically looking for feed-back from someone who has or is currently cruising on low dose test/tren using Dr.G's recommended 100/100 split or other.

Much respect,
BigDM

That's a different sort of recovery than we normally discuss, but well done. I am currently experimenting with a test/tren/mast protocol. Right now, I am at dosages of 52 test/52 tren/35 mast weekly and feel great. I was previously at 70 tren and felt that my cardio was starting to be compomised slightly.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Texas, why not 100/50/50 ....or 75/50/75....test,tren,mast?

BidDM....dr G has lots of patients on it. What are you worried about? What do you need to know? Try it and see for yourself...after 6-8 weeks you should have it known inside out.

Ive been running 100testC 100trenE for 6 weeks now and am pleased with results so far.I have never ran a cycle in my life but after reading Dr Gs thread I thought I would give it a go. The only sides so far was a slight case of heartburn every so often and feeling a little warm. At 46 I am not looking to get bigger but was looking for faster recovery and more strength and have gotten both. I have ran blood twice so far and everything is within normal ranges. I am under guidance of HRT doc also.

Texas, why not 100/50/50 ....or 75/50/75....test,tren,mast?

BidDM....dr G has lots of patients on it. What are you worried about? What do you need to know? Try it and see for yourself...after 6-8 weeks you should have it known inside out.

Knight...I really wasn't worried, just curious to see how it went for someone whose used that protocol. That being said, I'll be starting 100/100 of test e and tren e next week and will be cruising for 8-10 weeks. I'll post feed-back during that time.

Much respect

I do the test/tren cruise and get minor insomnia and sweat much more...

But also seems to be easier keeping lean and not lose so much strength when coming off a blast.

Highly recommended!!!

I'm gonna try this 100 test 100 tren soon... I will no longer use any other substance other than Tern, Test and GH

six months into it and I sure like the fact that there is no need for ai as happened to me on just 175 test.
I do feel maybe a bit of emotional boost , mainly positive, but sometimes have to control temper.
strength and body composition changes are very good.
I do inject 3 times a week , shallow IM.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws