over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose thread

benchmstr

Registered
Newbies
Well, we have the high dose thread where people share their wildest cycles.

Let's get a thread going on the lowest dose cycle you did where you still gained, felt great, and it surprised you when it was a success.

I am curious about this due to all these guys doing the 10mg a day stuff...I admittedly have always done moderate to high doses, so I am extremely curious...more so since I'm getting older.

Recently started 250mg per week. Intend to stay at this for foreseeable future. Got bloods scheduled for end of this month. I’ll have been on 250mg per week for 15 weeks total by then. I intend to then get bloods done twice yearly going forward. I feel great at this dose, bloating gone and not having to use an ai at all

Daily doses of 10mg of MENT with 20mg of test cyp...so 70mg MENT and 140mg test per week

I can't stress how potent MENT is at even this low dose.
About to start nearly the exact same thing. 175 test p/70 trest ace.

Recently started 250mg per week. Intend to stay at this for foreseeable future. Got bloods scheduled for end of this month. I’ll have been on 250mg per week for 15 weeks total by then. I intend to then get bloods done twice yearly going forward. I feel great at this dose, bloating gone and not having to use an ai at all
15 week is to long, after 8 weeks you will lose sensitivity to androgen, go 8 weeks only with the 250mg.

Daily doses of 10mg of MENT with 20mg of test cyp...so 70mg MENT and 140mg test per week

I can't stress how potent MENT is at even this low dose.

This is my favorite too, except I keep test at 200. I wish I had found out about trestolone earlier.

What did you experience? And how long did you run this?

My longest run with 200 mg/week test and 70 mg/week trest was from September 2018 through January 2020. I also ran a couple of DHB cycles on top of this in that time. I only dropped the trest because of an injury.

What did I experience? I got in the best shape of my life at 43 / 44. I had the highest sex drive of my life, higher than when I was a teenager. I don't get any side effects from trestolone at this dose.

Is the 300-400 test + 300-400 other run for the rest of the year?

It's instinctual

Bump it to 300, add some GH

Few weeks later, bump it to 400, add 200 mgs of NPP

Few weeks later, bump NPP to 300, then 400

Then finally cruise down

Same thing you do with food, and training

I’ll be honest, I’m not jabbing daily. Doing twice a week at the moment, 1/2ml at a time. Depending on where my t levels come back at 250mg, will determine my long term plan

I think the daily shots is potentially the most valuable when you have a set mg amount that is low and you are trying to squeeze every little bit out of it. Even then not everyone benefits enough to justify it. If I was limited to 70mg/week for life I would stick to ED. When you get into 300+mg/week I think it matters less and less as long as you are 2-3x a week.

When I'm that low/off I jab 1x a week and usually use undeconate or a blend...after 20yrs I'm sick of pinning

Im near 50 and think I've found the perfect low dose stack.

200mg of Test per week (split into two doses of 100 mg that I take on Sunday and Thursday.
100mg of Deca per week ( I do this on my Sunday injection).

The Deca was added for joint pain. I was desperate for shoulder relief after my 4th shoulder op. It's been amazing. Whether its placebo or not I dont care. I love this stack, especially for older guys.

My doses are all over the place. People seem to think you can't progress unless you up the dose constantly but that is nonsense. The more holes you have in your approach in the first place (most people aren't perfect) the more that statement is true. Obviously if you are 100% 365 days per year then drugs is something you will have to optimize (in many cases increase the dose) for more results but it's not always a given. Even with just elevated free test you can make good progress because you are well above natural and that may only be on 250mg test per week.

I have made great progress on 2g per week and I have made great progress on 400mg per week (both blast doses and later in my overall usage). I plan to blast again soon and I will go higher than usual. Although many times I think if you have a decent base of hormones you will be gtg. I am all for detailed/complicated cycles and I am all for keeping it very simple. Of course no one will be at the height of freakiest running low doses but I find for me the difference between me taking small doses of select compounds and blasting away is not much and I get 1/10th of the side effects.

I am all for low doses but I do laugh at some of the things on here with the 10mg per day and blast at 20mg and so on... maybe if you're very old... how boring would that be as well. Now at the same time a standard guy on here who is big and wants to cut may be very surprised just how far 20mg test and 20mg tren a daily could go. Maybe he wants to up to 30mg or add 20-40mg avar or whatever but point being you don't need to be blasting huge doses of tren and orals to look great. Now the same for growing and you may be surprised just how far 400mg test and 200mg deca with brutal training and an excellent diet could take you.

My doses are all over the place. People seem to think you can't progress unless you up the dose constantly but that is nonsense. The more holes you have in your approach in the first place (most people aren't perfect) the more that statement is true. Obviously if you are 100% 365 days per year then drugs is something you will have to optimize (in many cases increase the dose) for more results but it's not always a given. Even with just elevated free test you can make good progress because you are well above natural and that may only be on 250mg test per week.

I have made great progress on 2g per week and I have made great progress on 400mg per week (both blast doses and later in my overall usage). I plan to blast again soon and I will go higher than usual. Although many times I think if you have a decent base of hormones you will be gtg. I am all for detailed/complicated cycles and I am all for keeping it very simple. Of course no one will be at the height of freakiest running low doses but I find for me the difference between me taking small doses of select compounds and blasting away is not much and I get 1/10th of the side effects.

I am all for low doses but I do laugh at some of the things on here with the 10mg per day and blast at 20mg and so on... maybe if you're very old... how boring would that be as well. Now at the same time a standard guy on here who is big and wants to cut may be very surprised just how far 20mg test and 20mg tren a daily could go. Maybe he wants to up to 30mg or add 20-40mg avar or whatever but point being you don't need to be blasting huge doses of tren and orals to look great. Now the same for growing and you may be surprised just how far 400mg test and 200mg deca with brutal training and an excellent diet could take you.
How old are you?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner