over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose thread

Interesting because I was thinking of doing the classic test tren mast but replace tren with npp. My only hesitation was trying to keep total mgs down. Maybe 200 each per week? Thanks for the reply’s much appreciated.
I like it. I get a better look from npp than tren. Tren always made me flat and stringy.

In almost thirty year of using gear I have never taken deca. Will be doing first time soon, curiosity finally has got the better of me and test and npp are pretty cheap. thinking of npp/test at 250 each per week. Since this is low dose thread is that a low dose? Based on research yes and still effective. Is the test high enough for npp? I have seen 1:1 and 2:1 ratios and while I do enjoy the gains, I also like the feel good aspect of gear and don’t want to sacrifice that really and would be willing to make some adjustments based on recommendations.

thanks

FWIW this is highly individual. I do not need to worry about test levels in proportion to deca. A high dose cycle for me now would be 25-300mg T and 600mg Deca. Many don’t have the same experience and you will need to experiment to find out. Just make sure there are no other variables being moved while testing.

thanks hawkmoon, will do. I am pretty consistent in life and like to keep things simple, I try to take as little compounds as possible and stay away from ancillaries if I don’t need them. They are great to have when needed but at my age and for my needs of problems come up after the flare up is dealt with for me I am going to lower doses rather than add another drug to my regime for another couple months or however long I have left. That is just me though, I am not competitive, I do this for fun and I am cheap. More drugs means more money haha! It will probably be another two months but I am looking forward to seeing how npp treats me. I already have ai and serms sitting around, may pick up some caber just in case.

I'm jealous of guys that can run good dose of deca without sides. Nothing other than anadrol causes me to grow like deca does. It's absolutely the best but it's just sides in a bottle for me unfortunately. I am running 75mg/week deca (one shot on Sunday) to see if the joint relief is there without sides.

I'm jealous of guys that can run good dose of deca without sides. Nothing other than anadrol causes me to grow like deca does. It's absolutely the best but it's just sides in a bottle for me unfortunately. I am running 75mg/week deca (one shot on Sunday) to see if the joint relief is there without sides.

I too got extremely bad cystic acne on my highest dose 600 mgs, four years ago, still have a large lump just under my jaw

ive gotten up to 300 mgs since then without an issue, and every time i use it i make sure i take an antibiotic everyday , doxycycline, and start it a week or so before

Interesting because I was thinking of doing the classic test tren mast but replace tren with npp. My only hesitation was trying to keep total mgs down. Maybe 200 each per week? Thanks for the reply’s much appreciated.

I have run this and it is one of my favorites. I am full and strong with no sides.
i have done just my TRT test @100 mast and npp @200 and been very happy

I am so impressed with this trestolone.
200mgs Test E, 150mgs of Trestolone Ace, 25mgs of Winstrol, and 5iu hgh EOD. Damn the body is recomping exactly as if i was using Tren. I feel great other than my sleep is a little disturbed. I have no problem falling asleep. However i wake up almost every single hour wide awake. I get up, walk around the kitchen for a sec, maybe eat a snack and come back to bed and fall right back asleep. After getting up 3-4 times it makes the night feel like its taking a VERY long time to get through and that shit gets old quick. Gets to the point where i just want the morning to get here. Some nights are better than others though. Wouldn't call it insomnia.

Same here. I just take two otc sleeping pills, some ltheanine and I sleep all night
Wild dreams though

5 weeks on, insane vascularity. I've dropped some weight but its clearly eating fat in weird places, seeing veins in my obliques and triceps like i've never seen them, and my diet is not perfect by any means.. I am EXTREMELY prone to acne and not a single dot.. I do have to sleep with a small fan on blast and my dreams are getting a little psychotic.. Other than that I feel amazing. Just that pinch of tren ego boost is delicious..
UPDATE: I lasted 7.5 weeks on lowdose tren, bumped to 105mg a week. At week 7.5 I felt like I couldn't get breathe in the gym. bad night sweats, decided to drop it. Feel fine a week later yet still have high BP .

Anybody tried running EQ low dose for extended periods?

it’s not the strongest, but it loves being ran long. I used to never even run it unless I planned on going at least 16 weeks with it.

Have been doing low doses for years. Max 200 test. Suspension, propionate, enanthate or cyp. usually EOD or dauly. IM or SQ. With HCG twice a week, dutasteride .5 daily. GH infrequently. My personal favorite addition is anavar at 2.5 -5 mg a day. Have been out of the loop for some time now but I'm back in the game now.
After listened to a podcast with Phil Viz, a competition preparation coach, he mentioned anavar increases collagen synthesis, and while I've heard for many many years, deca, eq, primo and var increase collagen synthesis, it may be worth adding a small var dose pre resistance training

On other side of the coin I have been blasting six months out of the year the last few years , and do like to keep blast time down since each year it has slowly gone up

I did competition preparation for three months and went from 400 to up to a gram than last few weeks backed down to 250 and I know it's not high doses , competition dosing, esp for a male my size, I do like to rest my body

Of course there could be a happy medium where most of the time it's true trt doses could add in a 10 mgs var pre training and add in a 100 mgs primo shot one week and a deca shot sometime in as long as you're health markers are good, and taking enough time off

Not saying I'll do this this would be the max I'd do in two months

Currently I've taken a month off so far and plan to take over another month off untill lab results
Anavar is a personal favorite. 5 mg a day with 150-200 mg test a week. It also lowers shbg. Anything over 5 mg killed libido.

Have been doing low doses for years. Max 200 test. Suspension, propionate, enanthate or cyp. usually EOD or dauly. IM or SQ. With HCG twice a week, dutasteride .5 daily. GH infrequently. My personal favorite addition is anavar at 2.5 -5 mg a day. Have been out of the loop for some time now but I'm back in the game now.

Anavar is a personal favorite. 5 mg a day with 150-200 mg test a week. It also lowers shbg. Anything over 5 mg killed libido.
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? How long do you normally run the anavar?

I'm in my 50s. The last I did anavar was for 5 months.

Anybody tried running EQ low dose for extended periods?

it’s not the strongest, but it loves being ran long. I used to never even run it unless I planned on going at least 16 weeks with it.
I usually ran it for more like 20 weeks.

That was standard...but if it was closer to a gram or more then 16 was ok for me
I found my AS gains were mostly dependent on dose. If I ran a gram I got around the same gains whether it was from 2, 3 or 4 compounds.

Daily doses of 10mg of MENT with 20mg of test cyp...so 70mg MENT and 140mg test per week

I can't stress how potent MENT is at even this low dose.
You can see results from MENT at only 10mgs a day? I’m going to have to try it. I’ve been reading a TON of success stories from guys using MENT.

You can see results from MENT at only 10mgs a day? I’m going to have to try it. I’ve been reading a TON of success stories from guys using MENT.

Absolutely. I couldn't imagine using some of the doses people say they take for MENT

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity