over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose thread

Daily doses of 10mg of MENT with 20mg of test cyp...so 70mg MENT and 140mg test per week

I can't stress how potent MENT is at even this low dose.
Nothuman, do you think there's any point in starting at an even lower dose of say 5mg per day (added to TRT)?

Nothuman, do you think there's any point in starting at an even lower dose of say 5mg per day (added to TRT)?

Depends what your goals are but if you're looking for a little boost, it should work provided you're not already a mass monster or coming off a heavy blast

Depends what your goals are but if you're looking for a little boost, it should work provided you're not already a mass monster or coming off a heavy blast
What about 10-20mg of MENT a day with 300-500mgs of Test a week for a "blast"?

What about 10-20mg of MENT a day with 300-500mgs of Test a week for a "blast"?

It really depends. For a guy who doesn't use much AAS, this should produce profound results. For someone who is 10 years experienced and used to heavy blasts, the results will be a little less profound.

For me personally since I am just on TRT with the occasional low dose MENT, the blast you proposed would give me great results.

Is 140mg test + 700mg primo considered a low dose?

Asking for a friend :D
To me... anything under a gram total is low dose to me personally. I'm sure everyone has their own personal opinion of what "low dose" is

Would not the addition of primo, especially in that amount cause low estrogen sides, with trt levels of test?
Primo suppressing estrogen seems to be the new thing on reddit. It doesn't cause that side for me and in medical literature it's claimed to be estrogen neutral. I obviously can't state that it doesn't suppress estrogen for the guys claiming it does. So, like so many things, the answer is "it depends".

Would not the addition of primo, especially in that amount cause low estrogen sides, with trt levels of test?
Yes I think it would. I wouldn't run an AI if I did it and maybe be better off going up to 250mg/week....

I trained natty for 38 years before finally jumping on TRT at age 50 a few years ago. So low doses only, and I feel 'em.
Normally 125 mg Test a week for TRT, for my 'mini-blasts' a couple times a year, Ill double it to 250 mg a week, and throw in 250 mg of Deca a week. (4-8 weeks at a time).
I have a bunch of 10 mg A-Var on hand and sometimes add that (2 a day) to my mini-blasts. (I call em my 'mini blasts', most people laugh at the amount).

Being in my 50's that is plenty for me, I actually get something out of it (some strength and repair) and keep whatever small gains I do get.
Ill probably drop those mini-blasts after this year (turning 55 and health/longevity is my goal)... And keep the 125 mg TRT...

Primo suppressing estrogen seems to be the new thing on reddit. It doesn't cause that side for me and in medical literature it's claimed to be estrogen neutral. I obviously can't state that it doesn't suppress estrogen for the guys claiming it does. So, like so many things, the answer is "it depends".
Unless ugl primo is tainted with other substances.
Or maybe Chinese raws aren't exactly synthesized to spec. Thus acting like primo while also exhibiting anti estrogenic properties.

Unless ugl primo is tainted with other substances.
That could definitely explain it.
Or maybe Chinese raws aren't exactly synthesized to spec. Thus acting like primo while also exhibiting anti estrogenic properties.
Is this possible? In that if the raws aren't made to proper spec that the resulting drug would behave mostly like primo but also exhibit anti-estrogenic effect?

I was on 10mg test for a while. Now 20mg test 18mh primo a day and my libido and mood are really low. Hence my previous post. Looks like even tiny addition of primo killed e2. I will probably drop it completely as cant be bothered running something that makes me feel like shit anymore.

That could definitely explain it.
Is this possible? In that if the raws aren't made to proper spec that the resulting drug would behave mostly like primo but also exhibit anti-estrogenic effect?
No

I tried 1500mg for 6 weeks ending tomorrow. Not for me, the sides aren't worth the negligible gains I saw over 500mg weekly. I'm riddled with injuries and repaired tendon ruptures. Starting a long cruise 250mg TE/50mg ND weekly and hCG assuming my pharmacy receives their order.

Primo is estrogen neutral !

If you have dialed in trt it doesnt drop estro

Ugls cuting it with mast hence the low estro sides

And before ppl say “ oh it does drop estro “ run test + primo both pharma and you see

Primo is estrogen neutral !

If you have dialed in trt it doesnt drop estro

Ugls cuting it with mast hence the low estro sides

And before ppl say “ oh it does drop estro “ run test + primo both pharma and you see
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sory but i not care what he says

I know from experience that everytime i see bloodwork witb test and primo and is estrogen problem either test is bunk or primo cut with something

All my years using primo from pharmacy i never got estrogen problem nor anyone i have spoken too that gets bloodwork

Maybe i havent met these kind of guys

5 weeks on, insane vascularity. I've dropped some weight but its clearly eating fat in weird places, seeing veins in my obliques and triceps like i've never seen them, and my diet is not perfect by any means.. I am EXTREMELY prone to acne and not a single dot.. I do have to sleep with a small fan on blast and my dreams are getting a little psychotic.. Other than that I feel amazing. Just that pinch of tren ego boost is delicious..
Just curious, did you run an ai at such low doses

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner