over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose tren concept

jockhead

Registered
The overview of this question refers to some of Trenbolone's known feed efficiencies. Could we posit that Low dose Tren added to almost any cycle would be advantageous due to the feed efficiency that is a noted characteristic.

For example; If one were to take a basic Test/ Deca/ Dbol Cycle and add in lets say 100-200mg Tren enathate every week it seems likely one would be able to take in some of the positive characteristics of Tren (feed efficiency, fat burning) while greatly reducing possible side effects.

The reason I ask this question is a lot of times the side effects of tren are too much for some people, maybe this a way we could achieve some positive aspects of it while keeping dosages low and side effects at bay.

Any ideas?

I've run tren at 25mg a day and saw absolutely no benefit, bump it to 50mg a day and noticeable difference

I have gotten results off as little as 150mg/wk.

I don't know that at that level you are gona get much from the igf aspects of it, I did get some really nice gyno on a similar low dose for a few weeks though, lol!

I have gotten results off as little as 150mg/wk.

I don't know that at that level you are gona get much from the igf aspects of it, I did get some really nice gyno on a similar low dose for a few weeks though, lol!

Gyno from the IGF???

Gyno from the IGF???

gyno from the tren. in all probability it was not from igf increase as the dose was very low. I am pretty sure it was due to prolactin. I was using peptides at the time which I feel contributed. running a prolactin inhibitor solved the gyno but I also dropped the tren.

I run tren 100mg and 50mg test a week year round.....loving it

I have added around 100mg tren e to a test/deca blast and definitely got stronger and leaner (less water) but the way it affects my mood and makes me indifferent and really not care about anything is uncomfortable. It did not make me more hungry either.

I have added around 100mg tren e to a test/deca blast and definitely got stronger and leaner (less water) but the way it affects my mood and makes me indifferent and really not care about anything is uncomfortable. It did not make me more hungry either.

That is interesting. Thanks everyone for all the responses. I might have to experiment with this.

The overview of this question refers to some of Trenbolone's known feed efficiencies. Could we posit that Low dose Tren added to almost any cycle would be advantageous due to the feed efficiency that is a noted characteristic.

For example; If one were to take a basic Test/ Deca/ Dbol Cycle and add in lets say 100-200mg Tren enathate every week it seems likely one would be able to take in some of the positive characteristics of Tren (feed efficiency, fat burning) while greatly reducing possible side effects.

The reason I ask this question is a lot of times the side effects of tren are too much for some people, maybe this a way we could achieve some positive aspects of it while keeping dosages low and side effects at bay.

Any ideas?

I personally run tren at low doses, no sides , effects kick in topsy turfy for me in about 8 weeks, I'm looking sharp with low bf n I'm eating like I want too

Any ideas?

I personally run tren at low doses, no sides , effects kick in topsy turfy for me in about 6-8 weeks, I'm looking sharp with low bf n I'm eating like I want too

Long term Tren use makes sense...for certain body types.

I feel great on tren, mood is good...slightly easier to get annoyed but generally feel like an animal and motivated. However I have never ever seen any magical fat loss from it...I just started a run with it now and am hoping this new source is better and results in the fat burning but I have never really noticed it in the past...

I wish it did what it does for others.

How does your blood work look? HDL?

I have been doing this for 2 years.

First of all, I don't go over 1 gram of steroids. My blasts are 600 Tren, and still 50mg of Test. Usually 8 to 12 weeks with 8 to 12 week breaks. Sometimes I blast with 50 test and 100 Anavar. I don't use anything else other than Var, Tren and Test. I consider that much healthier than what some of these bros use around here.

I got blood work last year, and believe it or not, it was better than when I was on 250mg of Test E a week. I forgot the numbers, don't have the docs. But do it for yourself and get blood work done.

When I'm Tren, I feel so much better ! Confident and feeling good... My temper is much shorter but I can control it. My muscles are full all the time, and lean year round.

I feel great on tren, mood is good...slightly easier to get annoyed but generally feel like an animal and motivated. However I have never ever seen any magical fat loss from it...I just started a run with it now and am hoping this new source is better and results in the fat burning but I have never really noticed it in the past...

VERY TRUE !

but here is the beauty of Tren, if you want to cut down, just starve yourself, well I mean eat btw 1.5 - 2k cals.... you will shed fat like no other, and will hold on to muscles like no other

VERY TRUE !

but here is the beauty of Tren, if you want to cut down, just starve yourself, well I mean eat btw 1.5 - 2k cals.... you will shed fat like no other, and will hold on to muscles like no other

Much easier said than done but you're right, it works.

I totally agree. Tren alone I burn no more fat then any other gear that I notice. But a little t3 with Tren is a different animal. I think the tren has good fat burning and partituoning effects but there offset somewhat by the reduction in t4 to t3 conversion that tren causes. Fix this issue with 25mcg of t3 and things change massively for me. Tren becomes what it should be. 50 mcg and it drops of fast. What I love about tren is I can do as much fasted and post workout cardio as I want with no fear of muscle loss. In fact I seem to just get leaner and bigger. I hate coming of tren. With a very high carb diet on tren my body gels like a radiator all day. Without the t3 this effect is much reduced.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I totally agree. Tren alone I burn no more fat then any other gear that I notice. But a little t3 with Tren is a different animal. I think the tren has good fat burning and partituoning effects but there offset somewhat by the reduction in t4 to t3 conversion that tren causes. Fix this issue with 25mcg of t3 and things change massively for me. Tren becomes what it should be. 50 mcg and it drops of fast. What I love about tren is I can do as much fasted and post workout cardio as I want with no fear of muscle loss. In fact I seem to just get leaner and bigger. I hate coming of tren. With a very high carb diet on tren my body gels like a radiator all day. Without the t3 this effect is much reduced.

I am using tren E for the first time and running a little t3 so I guess we shall see! Used tren ace many times but never enanthate...only been 8 days so far. Def feeling it but not full bore. We shall see what happens with a high carb low fat, high tren with a little t3.

I am using tren E for the first time and running a little t3 so I guess we shall see! Used tren ace many times but never enanthate...only been 8 days so far. Def feeling it but not full bore. We shall see what happens with a high carb low fat, high tren with a little t3.

Exactly what I'm doing and never felt so good. A little clen finisher would be nice:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner