over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose tren E.

1bigmofo

Registered
just picked up some MENT, first time. was thinking of running it with a low dose of tren E. at 200mg E5D. anyone had good results of tren E. at 200? i have not run it in about a year and i usually run it at 400-600.

just picked up some MENT, first time. was thinking of running it with a low dose of tren E. at 200mg E5D. anyone had good results of tren E. at 200? i have not run it in about a year and i usually run it at 400-600.

Just finished running tren at about 200-250mg per week. I did in fact like the positive results.

200 E5 days is not low dose in my opinion. Tren hex works great at 150 week.

200 E5 days is not low dose in my opinion. Tren hex works great at 150 week.
well given that 200mg is closer to 170 and the half life for peak stable levels of the enanthate ester is about 5-6 days, i dont think its that high...IMHO

I'm pretty blown away with how close the results were from

700 Test
500 Tren

to

250 Test
250 Tren

Now, I did blast the larger amount first so some of the results were residual but I do think tren is one of the few compounds that less really is more. IIRC Matt Porter really enjoyed as low as 175mg? Could be wrong on the dose.

I'm dieting and using 120mg and already noticed a difference in a week. Usually use 350mg but thought Id try it lower this time.

I'm dieting and using 120mg and already noticed a difference in a week. Usually use 350mg but thought Id try it lower this time.

Any effect on your cardio at this low dosage?

I got results off of just 100 mg/wk. It is a powerful drug, or at least it was for me. That was Chinese powder too, and didn't seem as strong as the pellets I had used years prior. I was taking just 75 mg/wk leading up to my heart attack.

200mg e5d is not a low dose, contrary to forum opinion.

Fwiw i ran 80mg pw and the changes were very noticeable. Not worth the health effects unless you are really achieving something worthwhile though. I see guys transform on big doses and a part of me wonders is it really necessary to take so much.

I got results off of just 100 mg/wk. It is a powerful drug, or at least it was for me. That was Chinese powder too, and didn't seem as strong as the pellets I had used years prior. I was taking just 75 mg/wk leading up to my heart attack.

I ran 80mg pw for about 16-20 weeks iirc. I hate myself for taking it when my level of development or BB, athletic aspirations were so piddly. That makes up pretty much 80% of the extent of my gear use and even that time on bothers me now because I know I traded longevity for some extra definition and muscle.

I would not mind talking to you or reading your experience with steroids and the lifestyle which led to your unfortunate health issue. The background stuff really interests me and i think learning about the reality can help others manage their own risks and make better plans. If i had known more I wouldnt have touched it tbh at least not until a much more advanced level.

I know a guy who sits on 400mg tren a week as long as he has it and stops when he runs out and cant source, probably spends half the year on. Dudes been doing that for many years with many drugs. No semblance of care for personal health or thought to the longterm ramifications, and he is 50.

Last edited:
In a perfect world... using a steroid graphing tool...
200mg Tren E E4D gives around same peak and base blood levels as 30mg Tren A ED.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear