over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Tren E

AJW91

Registered
Say 100mg tren e with 300mg test e every four days. Is that dose good enough to experience some of the benefits of tren (body recomposition, increased strength) with minimal side effects? Especially for a noob to steroids?

I think it is...I hate tren sides but love the recomp effects...so recently tried tren A eod at 1/4 to 1/3 mL and it worked well! Slept fine. No night sweats. No anxiety. No indigestion. ALL of which I get on tren normally. I can't do 300mg tren E a week for sure...even 200mg by week 3 I am feeling ALL the above...very sensitive to it now for some reason. Even on the ~100mg a week I felt the strength increases and hardened up some. Was also on 400mg test a week.

So, my little trial worked well and that works out to about 100mg a week. So being new, I feel 100mg every 4-5 days should yield results...it's much more about training and diet.

In my opinion instead of every 4 days 300test/100tren I would just do 3x a week...150test/50 tren. Better release...better results on lower dose. figured monthly you would do about 7 shots your way so 2100 test and 700 tren. My way you would do about 12-13 smaller ones, so about 10% less dose on the month but most likely better results...I do cyp/enanth shots 2-3 times a week for this reason...VERY even release and minimal spikes in test or estrogen (causing side effects). I believe in finding the least you can see good results on and taking that...next cycle bump up like 50mg a week. Slowly but surely grow with minimal sides and be able to do this for YEARS to come...not like my foolish ass did and 3rd cycle in run several grams total a week and strength skyrockets and get HURT...repeatedly.

depends on your goals, wat level in training your at etc

i personly use tren as part of my blast and cruise protocol, using 80mg of tren e a week during my cruise the stuff helps me maintain abs all year round with a much lazier diet, and of course keep my physique looking hard

low doses of tren in my opinion are awesome, you get to experience some of the magic without many of the serious sides guys complain about

in my opinion of your looking for something nice, but without the sides, id go for 200mg a week, no more, ull love the stuff

If you are worried about the sides, you may want to try Masteron instead?

Sure Masteron is no tren, but even a low dose of tren, I wonder how suppressive that would be?

never really tried low dose tren before but i have been kicking around the idea of it for this winter. something like 250/week should be pretty good i would think mixed with some test and deca.

I agree Tren A. would be best bet for first timer. I think it is also a good idea to keep your levels steady. I would do EOD at low doses or ED at even lower doses to keep your blood levels steady. same goes for Test

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws